剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
也不是为了找我们的花瓶
Nor, indeed, to seek our vases.
你是说他是去找内萨尼尔的
You mean he looks Nathaniel.
他肯定自己也在找他
He must hunt him himself.
因为如果他再杀人 甚至是开口
Because if that man kills again, if he even speaks,
达夫就要倒台
Dove himself will fall.
我所做的事 你我对你父亲所做的事
All I have done, what you and I did to your father,
或许我的心真如
perhaps I am as black of heart
奥古斯都·达夫希望世界相信的那么黑 但是
as Augustus Dove would have the world believe, but
贝内特·德雷克
Bennet Drake,
我的朋友 他不是的
my friend, was not.
这世上再没有比他更忠诚诚实的人
There never was a more dedicated or honest soul.
天晓得我曾为一己私欲利用他的正直
God knows I used that integrity to my own ends, but
但我死前 一定要还他个公道
before I die, I will see his voice given back to him.
那我们就得找到杀了他的野兽
Then we need to trap the beast which killed him.
你为什么那么确定他藏在犹太人区
What makes you so certain he hides in the Jewish quarter?
别忘了 内萨尼尔已经失去了一切
Nathaniel has lost everything, remember.
不管克洛克对他是怎样的"父亲"
Whatever kind of father the man Croker was to him,
他并不能直接去找他哥哥 要张床睡
he cannot simply call on his brother to ask for a bed.
他只能等着他哥哥来找他
He must wait for that brother to find him.
所以不能跑太远
Cannot stray too far, therefore.
就像所有男性人类
And like any human male--
所有哺乳动物 所有狼崽
Any mammal, any wolf cub.
他会去此前曾给他温暖的地方寻找慰藉
He may seek comfort in where he found it before.
在他的"猎物"中寻找
Amongst the people he's preyed on.
近三天是否有个三十出头的男子来过
The last three days, a man, early 30s.
沉默寡言 说英语
Don't talk much, but when he does, it's English.
不是外地人 熟悉这一带
No stranger. Will know his way about.
这个
Yeah, this man.
-我把他赶走了 -为什么
- I had him Friday out. - Why?
不许养狗
No dogs.
羊排
Lamb chops.
给动物吃这么好的
Costly eating to give away to an animal.
是为了喂肥它吗
Is he fattening it up?
什么狗种
What breed?
牛头梗 挺野的
Bull terrier, a brute of a thing.
斗犬
Fight dog?
的确是筹钱的好办法
A way to raise funds, certainly.
他在哪斗狗呢
Where is he fighting?
这是什么
What is this?
后期圣徒教会
Church of the latter-day saints.
是密语吗
You think it's code?
又不能在大街上喊着找他
Well, street cry would be unwise.
他们肯定在用什么办法
The whereabouts of their match-ups
约见面地点
must be communicated somehow.
据我所知 白教堂可没有
Last I knew, there were no Mormons setting up
摩♥门♥教♥徒的教会
church in Whitechapel.
瞧啊 照料他的羊群呢
See there, tending to his flock.
保佑你
Peace be upon you.
也保佑你 兄弟
And upon you, brother.
想致谢吗
Do you wish to give thanks?
是的
We do.
法衣还是圣会
Cassock or congregation.
-斗狗还是观战 -观战
- Fight or play? - Play.
下注了
That's your brother?
真不错
Lovely.
好
All right.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's get it started!
别怕 亚伯
Fear not, Abel.
别怕
Fear not.
我们不是来看他们受苦的
We ain't here to watch 'em suffer.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你
You.
你还敢带着那狗来我的地盘
You have some brass to come here to my kingdom with that animal,
那狗是我养大的
a dog I raised.
养它斗狗 养它嗜血
Raised for violence, raised for blood.
那狗买♥♥来时就是那样 马上把它给我
That dog was bought as such, so you give him up now!
给我
Give him up!
如你所愿
As you wish.
上
Go on!
亚伯
Abel.
你 这里怎么回事
You, tell what has happened here.
里德 我看到他了
Reid, I see him!
那追啊
Get after him, then!
我们要跟丢了
We're gonna lose him!
千万别
We must not.
快走 乖乖 快走
Come on, boy, come on. Come on.
快走
Come on, boy.
这里谁负责拿咖啡
Who's it brings the coffee here?
德拉蒙德队长 长官
That'd be Sergeant Drummond, sir.
杂物都交给他做
We leave all matters domestic to him.
咖啡煮得不错 德拉蒙德队长
That's a good drink, Sergeant Drummond.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
是你不睡自己的床
Is it you who instead of his own soft bed
去给玛蒂尔达·里德小姐暖床吗
warms his in Miss Mathilda Reid?
没错 塞恩先生
It is, Mr. Shine.
在那儿睡得像狗一样香
Sleeps like a dog there.
狗是忠诚的 你是
Well, dogs are loyal, mister?
撒切尔 警长 长官
Thatcher, DS, sir.
德拉蒙德先生
Mr. Drummond,
能麻烦你把我介绍给那位小姐吗
would you be so kind as to introduce me to the young lady.
能见到她将是我的荣幸
I would find it an honor to lay my eyes upon her.
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
这城市的气味儿 德拉蒙德
The smell of this town, Drummond,
我就是活个五百年也能认得出
I do not think I could mistake it though I live to be 500--
狗屎 劣酒 和枯花
shit, bad gin, and dead flowers.
里德小姐 这位是塞恩探长
Miss Reid, I am to introduce you to Inspector Shine.
很高兴认识你 塞恩先生
I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Shine.
里德小姐
Miss Reid.
你是做什么的
What is this work you do?
我为查尔斯·布斯先生做调研
I'm a researcher for the work of Mr. Charles Booth.
是吗
Yeah?
你调研什么
And what do you research?
人们如何生活 他们拥有什么
How people live on what they have.
希望你回头把结果告诉我 因为
Well, I hope you'll let me know the answer, because
这本事我还没掌握呢
that is a skill I am yet to master myself.
失陪了 塞恩探长
Will you excuse me, Inspector Shine.
你的事都传去爱尔兰了
You know, your news traveled to Ireland,
我当时在那儿工作
where I worked at the time.
抱歉 什么事
Forgive me. Which news?
你的复活
Your resurrection.
先生 我们是不是该...
Sir, ought we not to--
不 你不该 德拉蒙德
No, you ought not, Drummond.
我也有相同的经历
I share the experience, see,
所有人都以为我没了
of all having thought me gone
我却又回来了
only to be restored.
除了你我 还有谁能这么说
Who else may say that, save yourself and myself?
甚至让人不禁想
Man may stop and wonder if
或许我们才是一家 你和我
perhaps we are kin, you and I.
你要知道 如今是我来追踪你♥爸♥爸了
You should know, it is me now that hunts your Pappy.
德拉
Drum?
我只想让你知道
I wish you only to know this--
不管发生什么事
whatever may pass,
杰迪戴亚·塞恩永远会保护你
you will always have a defender in Jedediah Shine.
生命是宝贵的 小姐
Life is precious, Miss,
尤其是对获得了第二条命的人
particularly that which is given twice.
日安 里德小姐
Good day, Miss Reid.
你觉得有人看见我们了吗
You think we were seen?
一个美国人♥大♥白天开枪
An American shooting his pistol off in broad daylight?
这种事哪里值得一提
Who would remark on such a thing?
他就是我们在寻找的野兽
He's the animal we hunt.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表