剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
德拉蒙德 我
Drummond, I--
你能不能告诉她
will you tell her
我理解
I understand?
我爱她
And that I love her?
要她记住我这一点 哪怕忘记其他的
To remember that of me, if nought else.
因为正义 这座伟大城市的每个警♥察♥
By right of that, which all of us who police this great city
所最珍视的东西
hold dearest to our hearts,
我写下此文
I write of justice.
我们所有人 现在正站在美丽新时代的边缘
We, all of us, stand today on the cusp of a glorious new age.
机车头坚定不移地
A locomotive carving steadfast and sure
驶向我们美丽的未来
towards our fabulous future,
一个我们敢去畅想的未来
the future we have dared to dream.
那未来多么美好啊
And what a future it shall be.
这等待我们的勇敢闪耀的新世纪
The brave and glittering century which awaits us
让我充满了希望
fills me only with hope,
希望刑侦手段的进步
hope that with ever more sophisticated policing,
我们可以在接下来几十年内
we may in the coming decades
彻底根除犯罪
eradicate crime altogether.
没有比亲人更好的了 是吧
Nought so kind as kin, is there?
干得好 德拉蒙德探长
Good work, Inspector Drummond.
你被逮住了 埃德蒙
You're caught, Edmund.
你技不如人
You were outcoppered.
你作为我的囚犯 要给我下跪吗
Will you kneel to me as my prisoner?
他不肯下跪
He will not kneel!
这野蛮没人性的凶徒
The savage and inhuman outlaw
还当自己是个有身份的人物
still thinks himself a man of stature.
好吧
Well now.
有身份的人可不能戴镣铐
Them shackles are unbecoming for a man of stature.
摘掉
Take 'em off.
我说
I said,
摘掉
take 'em off.
不 杰迪戴亚
No, Jedediah.
终于
At last,
埃德蒙·里德这懦夫只能自己作战了
Edmund Reid must fight his own cowardly corner.
我不会跟你打的
I will not fight you.
那么 兄弟
Then this, brother,
这可要疼了
will sting something fierce.
稳当当的埃德 这下站不住了
Steady Ed ain't so steady now.
打啊 埃德蒙
Fight, Edmund.
他们不会插手的
These men will not intervene.
20世纪 或许将成为
We may come to know the 20th century
伟大的和平时代
as the great era of peace.
好了 我们谈谈
Now, now, let us parlay.
终于
And at last,
迎来一个人际和谐的时代
know an age of true harmony between men.
我杀了你
I will end you!
父亲
Father!
不要
No!
求你 塞恩先生
Please, Mr. Shine.
他是我父亲
He is my father.
把她带走
Get her away from here.
不要
No.
把她带走
Get her away from here.
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda!
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda.
我们必须抓住他
We had to catch him.
我绝不原谅你
I will never forgive you!
看看他
Behold him,
看看他
behold him!
看看你们的埃德蒙·里德
Look upon your Edmund Reid!
看看他
Look upon him!
他已经堕落
He is fallen.
他已经沦落
He is fallen.
看他
See him.
如今跪在
Kneel now
正义的杰迪戴亚·塞恩面前
before the justice of Jedediah Shine.
你会知道的 埃德蒙
You will know it, Edmund,
你终于
at last
将知道
you will know it,
被人夺去全部身份
what it means to have all you are
意味着什么
snatched from you,
残缺不堪
to be a half-man
生活破碎
in a half-life
黑心之中
with nought in your black heart
只剩仇恨
but hate,
只剩仇恨
hate.
我梦到过这一刻
I've dreamed of this.
给他戴上手铐
Put him in irons.
我了结了他
I've finished him.
我了结了他
I've finished him.
不要了
No more!
不要了
No more!
不要了
No more!
不要了
No more!
我是主宰
I am-- I am master.
没有人能打倒杰迪戴亚·塞恩
Ain't no man brings down Jedediah Shine
除了杰迪戴亚·塞恩
except Jedediah Shine.
我不想再做梦了
I'm done with dreaming.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表