Sure, but the joke's on them,
我们发现了离开这星球的方式
'cause we just found a backdoor to getting off this rock.
改变路线
REROUTED. REROUTED.
改变路线…
Rerouted. Rerouted. Rerouted.
改变路线…
Rerouted. Rerouted. Rerouted.
他妈的老天爷啊
Oh, my fucking God!
快,莫蒂,我们得走了
Come on, Morty. We gotta go.
你可以跟我走
You can come if you want.
不想走就别怪我
Don't blame me if you don't.
在我看来,莫蒂
Ugh! From where I sit, Morty,
这是你最好的选择
that's the best deal on the table.
我其实没有计划
I-I don't have a real plan.
谢了,很高兴你无视了我的建议
Thanks, pal. I-I'm glad you ignored my advice.
这样也好,我骗了你
It's just as well. I lied.
第二个座位是马桶
That second seat's a toilet.
真是混♥蛋♥
Oh. Super dick move.
但你坦承说谎还蛮酷的
But weirdly kind of cool to admit it.
天啊,你们还真善于原谅
Geez, you guys really are bred for forgiveness.
走吧
Let's go.
跟大本营道别吧,各位
Say goodbye to the Citadel, fellas.
邪恶莫蒂
Ooowee! Evil Morty.
好酷的计谋
That was quite a scheme.
我很好奇有没有邪恶的我
Makes me wonder if there's an evil me out there.
但仔细看看我的人生
But I guess sometimes I look at my life,
我可能根本就不需要邪恶的我
and I may not even need him, 'cause, well,
因为我自己就能把事情搞砸了
guess I've made a pretty big mess of things myself.
我没找回大学的工作
Never got my job at the university back.
记得吗?瑞克逼我练空手道
Remember that? Rick made me do karate.
蛮好笑的
It -- It was kinda funny.
但在那之后,一切就都走下坡了
But I guess things went downhill from there.
我也开始跟艾咪疏远
Started isolating myself from Amy.
我之前什么心事都会跟她说
Used to tell her everything I was feeling,
但我后来就不说了
but then I guess I stopped,
因为我希望她能爱她心目中的我
'cause I wanted her to love who she thought I was,
而不是我即将变成的那个样子
not who I felt myself becoming.
你有想过我们心爱的人如果看清我们真正的样子
Ever think about how horrified the people we love would be
他们会有多惊慌吗?
if they found out who we truly are?
所以我们每天越讲越多谎言
So we just dig ourselves deeper into our lies every day,
最后还是伤害了少数有勇气爱我们的人
ultimately hurting the only people brave enough to love us.
真希望我没这么做
Wish I didn't do that.
真希望我也有勇气爱他们
Wish I was brave enough to love them back.
我也不知道,或许你该试试看
I don't know. Maybe you should try it.
时间并没有我们想像中的那么多
We don't have as much time as we think.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表