你谋杀了300人
You murdered 300 people.
你也杀了我的孩子们啊
And you murdered my kids.
他们准备把你永远卖♥♥了
They were gonna sell you away forever.
Eddie要杀我
Eddie was trying to kill me!
那 那些矿工是无辜的
Th-Those miners were innocent.
那些无辜的矿工 投票投给了
Those innocent miners voted men into power to protect
可以保住他们饭碗的人 这样他们就能
their precious jobs so they can buy more
买♥♥更多的塑料垃圾 食用被虐待动物的尸体
plastic garbage and eat the corpses of tortured animals.
这个体制已经坏掉了 Morty
The system is broken, Morty.
这是我唯一可以拯救地球的办法
This is the only way I can save Earth,
我唯一可以拯救你的办法
the only way I can save you.
如果这是唯一的办法 我 我不想被拯救
If that's the only way, I-I don't want to be saved.
你走吧
Please, go.
但 我爱你
But... I love you.
我我我做不到 我没法爱你
I-I-I can't -- I-I can't love you.
我 我就是做不到
I-I just can't.
请你理解我
Please understand.
不
No.
我会离开 但你别指望我会理解
I'll go, but don't you dare ask me to understand.
星球娜娜 我 我很抱歉
Planetina, I-I'm so sorry.
操你的
Fuck you.
Morty 你还好吗
Morty? Are you all right?
她走了 妈妈 她走了
She's gone, Mom! She's gone!
我曾是如此爱她
I loved her so much!
我知道 亲爱的
I know you did, honey.
嘘 妈妈在呢
Shh, Mommy's here.
*让它在晨星下闪耀*
*Let it shine under the morning star*
*你是谁*
*Who are you?*
*我是你的谁*
*Who am I to you?*
*我是你的反基♥督♥*
*I am the antichrist to you*
*优雅地坠落天际*
*Fallen from the sky with grace*
*坠入你的怀里*
*Into your arms*
早上好
Good morning.
早
'Morning.
今天时间好慢 哈
Slow day, huh?
是
Yep.
可能是因为人人都认为
Probably because everybody thought
这世界今天不会 嗯 还在这
the world wouldn't be, you know, like, here today.
妈妈在后面吗
Mm-hmm. Mom in back?
妈妈不和我们说话了
Mom's not talking to us.
因为我们做♥爱♥了
Because we had sex?
是的 -呃 是了
Yes. Uh, yeah.
那就说得通了
That makes sense.
对了 生日快乐
Happy birthday, by the way.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表