You were supposed to destroy the horn!
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know that?
警♥察♥
Police!
把这人♥渣♥关进牢里
Take this piece of shit to jail.
我说过了
I told, ugh, I told you.
他是冷血下♥体♥杀手
He's an ice-cold dick killer!
宁波
Nimbus!
等等 他怎么...
Wait. So how can he --
天啊 夏茉 他是宁波
Jesus, Summer. He's Mr. Nimbus.
他能控制警♥察♥
He controls the police!
杰瑞 太多安全语
Jer, I think more than one safe word
就失去意义了
sort of defeats the point.
我只是希望
I know, I just wanna make sure
我们能有机会喊停
we have every opportunity to stop.
但我很期待
Super excited about it though.
我也很期待
Me too, so excited.
杰瑞 我们是真的想这么做吗
Jerry, are we doing this because we both want this?
还是我们以为对方想这么做
Or because it's what we think the other one wants?
我只是想证明我很爱你 愿意为你
I just wanted to prove that I love you so much
做这种事 我也是
I would do this for you! Same!
我们拿完奖品就走吧
Let's take that prize and get out
不要犯下大错
before we make a huge mistake.
后悔了
Getting cold feet?
不
No.
-别告诉瑞克 -他不会懂的
-Please don't tell Rick. -He wouldn't understand.
会 他会懂的
Yes, he would.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表