完全重置吗?
Fu -Full reset? No.
不,莫蒂,我们就到此为止吧
No, Morty, I think we're done.
因为我洒了传送液没告诉你吗?
Be -Because I spilled the portal fluid and didn't tell you?
不,莫蒂,是因为你不敢告诉我
No, Morty. 'Cause you were too afraid to tell me.
我们之间存在凌虐关系,懂吗?
What we had was abusive. Don't you see?
我是坏搭档,因为我从没让你成为真正的搭档
I'm a bad partner because I never made you a true partner.
乌鸦让我认清了这点
The crows made me see that.
我原本以为它们跟你一样可笑
I thought they were a joke like you,
但它们其实比我们都还要有智慧
but it turns out they're more enlightened than any of us.
好吧,那它们有什么优势?
O -Okay? And -And what's the undercut?
你没听懂
You're not hearing me.
我已经彻底改变了,我得跟着乌鸦离开
I will never be the same so I need to leave with the crows
看看它们还能教会我什么
and see what more they can teach me.
来,这给你
Here, I want you to have this.
我…
Oh, wow I...
知道吗,瑞克?你真的变了
You know what, Rick? You really have changed.
谢了,莫蒂
Thanks, Morty.
我永远都会是你的外公,莫蒂
I'll always be your grandpa, Morty.
我只是变得很着迷于乌鸦
Just kinda obsessed with crows now.
靠,瑞克和两只乌鸦
Aww shit! Rick and two crows!
这是我的新系列
Kicking off my new franchise!
整个星系都是我们的电♥话♥线
The galaxy is our telephone wire!
我们可以拍一千季
We'll do a thousand seasons,
每季14集,每集9秒
14 episodes each, 9 -9 seconds a pop
因为这就是电视的未来
because that's the future of viewing - -
在鞋子上看节目,真狡猾
shows on your shoes - -Sneaki!
趁大家在穿鞋子的时候
That's when you've got everybody's attention - -
引起他们的注意
when they're putting crap on their feet.
让他们想笑、想哭
That's when they wanna laugh. Cry.
感受到除了穿鞋感之外的东西
Or feel anything besides a shoe going on their foot!
在鞋子上看情境喜剧
Watch sitcoms on your sneakers!
《瑞克和两只乌鸦秀》
The Rick and Two Crows Show,
我们会在路上放核桃
we're gonna be layin' - -layin' walnuts on the road
让车轮把核桃压开,懂我的意思吗?
for car tires to open em' you know what I mean?
瑞克和两只乌鸦直到永远
Forever, it's Rick and two crows, forever!
你要去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
你知道的
Oh, well, ya know...
红灯亮起通常就代表有
the -the red light usually means there's...
垃圾
garbage...
你是真的还没跟瑞克谈过吗?
Did you seriously not talk to Rick yet?
我有稍微暗示过
I kinda hinted at it.
我知道我不是来吃垃圾的
L -Look, I know it's not the job
但这也是很正当的工作
I came here for but it's an honest living.
天啊,哈罗
Goddamn it, Harold.
他们都叫你"垃圾虫"吗?
What do they call you - -Garbage Goober?
你明明就是医生
You are a doctor for god sakes!
我也不知道怎么会变成这样
Look, I don't know how I let this happen
但我现在已经没办法回头了
but I -I've let it play out so long that I can't stop now.
你太懦弱了
You're a coward.
没错,一切就到此为止
You're right. This ends here and now.
垃圾虫,来吃新鲜的垃圾吧
Garbage Goober, we got freshy trash trash for ya!
这次的特别臭,你一定会喜欢
Extra stinky just the way you like it!
垃圾,我好爱垃圾
Mmm, trash, I love trash...
好吃的垃圾,我想吃垃圾
yum yum trash, I wanna eat trash.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表