注:GoTron一词是战神金刚Voltron和百兽王GoLion的融合。在日语中Go是“五”的意思,指组合成机器人的五只机器狮及对应驾驶员,故译作“五创”
奶♥子♥世界 奶♥子♥世界
Boob world, boob world.
一个全新的世界 不对 是两个耶
It's a world for you, but it's actually two.
奶♥子♥世界
Boob World!
说真的 Morty 你让我一起去的想法有点儿奇怪
I gotta say, Morty, it's weird that you wanted me to come,
不过我真的可兴激亢了
but I'm actually exstyched about it --
兴奋 + 激动 + 亢奋
that's excited, stoked, and psyched.
我才没想让你来 跟Rick讲去
I didn't want you to come. Talk to Rick.
其实呢 Summer 过去30年里 奶♥子♥世界一直处在多起抗♥议♥的漩涡中心
Truth is, Summer, Boob World's been at the center of a few protests every day for 30 years,
所以那边开始把品牌重塑成奶♥子♥赋权体验了
so they've recently rebranded as a boob empowerment experience,
如果有女性同行 就可以免费入场
and if we bring a female, we get in for free.
那要是你们去六面旗乐园 我就是用来换折扣的可乐罐呗
So, I'm, like, what, a Coke can you're taking to Six Flags?
并不 毕竟一进六面旗的大门
No, 'cause once you get into Six Flags,
就可以扔掉可乐罐了
you can throw your Coke can away.
妈的不是吧
No fucking way.
怎么可能
It can't be.
啊操操操操 快看啊
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. Oh, look at that.
看什么 -某只五创神貂
What is it? -It's a GoTron ferret.
这可不是某只五创神貂 Morty
It's not a GoTron ferret, Morty.
这是独一无二的五创蓝貂
It's the blue GoTron ferret.
奶♥子♥欢乐行取消 -别啊Rick
Boob World is canceled. -No, Rick, no.
你保证过的 怎么总这样啊
You promised. You always do this.
这样吧 Morty 我让你来选
Tell you what, Morty, I'll let you choose.
你真的觉得奶♥子♥世界
Do you really think Boob World -
对 -听我说完
Yes! -Let me finish.
能比拥有 -对
Is more important -- -Yes.
听我说完 比拥有全宇宙仅有的五只五创神貂更重要吗
Let me finish! Than have all five of the only five GoTron ferrets in the universe?
屁放完了么 对 还不快走
Are you finished? Yes. So, let's go.
Summer 帮我把神貂挂上绞盘
Summer, help me hook the winch up to the ferret.
好呀 -什么玩意
Sure. -What the hell?!
你说了让我来选的
You said you were letting me choose.
可不 我让你选要不要伤老子的心
Yeah, whether to break my fucking heart.
你选错了
You chose badly.
故事就这样开始了
That's how it all began.
在我姐看来 这不过是又一场游戏
To my sister, it was just another game.
但她不知道的是
But what she didn't know --
从这一刻起一切都变了
That was the moment everything changed.
等会 怎么回事
Wait. What?
我第一次品尝到了受尊重的滋味 第一次拥有了自己的画外音
I had gotten my first taste of respect and my first voiceover.
我听得见你 你听得见我吗
I can hear you. Can you hear me?
也意识到 被尊重和画外音还远不能让我满足
And I knew then and there I wanted more of both.
喂
Hello?
Beth Jerry 一块去找点乐子吧
Beth, Jerry, do something fun with us.
Nibblenug星系受到了巨型怪兽的攻击
A giant monster is attacking in the Nibblenug system.
你们的战服在厕所呢
Your suits are in the bathroom.
我这件一股腐尸味
Mine smells skeletony.
我预约了脊椎正骨
I have a chiropractor appointment.
你又要带我们趟什么浑水
What are you involving us in?
Rick在收集五创神貂
Rick's been collecting GoTron ferrets,
现在五个都集齐了 我们可以合体来个
and now that he has all five, we can combine them into --
Morty 你♥他♥妈♥又剧透
Morty, for Christ's sake spoilers.
不许剧透 Morty
Spoilers, Morty.
这么酷的事 根本不需要卖♥♥力推销
WE don't need to sell this to anyone.
知道有巨型怪兽来袭就好
There's a giant monster attacking.
在Nibblenug星系诶
In the Nibblenug system.
这家啥时候关心起外星人的性命了
Since when does this house care about alien lives.
咱们连英国电视都懒得看的
We don't even watch British television.
说什么来着 我们去找隔壁的Gene再拉上个流浪汉吧 -不 稍等
Told you. Let's just get Gene from next door and a homeless guy. -No. Hold on.
去他♥娘♥的♥Gene 去他♥娘♥的♥流浪汉
Fuck Gene. Fuck the homeless.
你俩的孩子和他们姥爷求你们一起去家庭活动
Your kids and their grandpa are asking you to do an activity with them.
这种家长们梦到都会湿的机会 你俩咋没点兴趣
When did that stop being a parent's wettest dream?
怕是因为咱家搞出了一个
I guess around the time our family created
巨型乱♥伦♥婴儿 还被政♥府♥
a giant incest baby, and the government
发射上天了吧
launched it into space.
啊天呐 我们搞出了一个巨型乱♥伦♥婴儿
Oh my God, we made a giant incest baby.
啊天呐 你搞不好是克隆人
Oh my God, you might be a clone.
我活在世上就是你俩没敢去打胎
I exist because you guys failed to abort me.
摊上什么家人就是什么家人 没得挑
We get the family we get, not the one we want.
但是你俩要是还想有家人
And if you want to keep the one you got,
就赶紧给你们的肥臀来套动漫制♥服♥诱惑
get your asses into some anime spacesuits.
有理 -好嘞
Fair enough. -Okay.
说得好 夏夏令营
Good work, Summer Camp. Yeah.
我可兴激了
I'm exci-toked about this.
哟 才来劲啊
Sure you are -- now.
风暴正在酝酿 而我正在乌云之下
Something new was forming, and I was at the bottom of it.
我让Morty也有了他的画外音 他也就剩下这点东西了
I let Morty have his voiceover. It's really all he had left.
好吧 你能听到我吗
Okay, can you hear me or not?
你是想问本小姐Summer能听到你吗
Do you mean can I, Summer, hear you?
不 是我的画外音能听到你的画外音
No. My voiceover can hear your voiceover.
有区别吗
What's the difference?
有一种是心电感应啊 二♥逼♥
One would be telepathy, dumbass.
现在干嘛
Now what?
现在我们
Now, we --
五创小队出击
Go, Team GoTron!
我们要沿着这未来感十足的金属通道滑去哪儿啊
Where are we zip-lining through futuristic metallic tunnels to?
神貂机甲在地球上都有各自的藏身处
Each robot ferret is at a different location on Earth.
你要进到火山深处
You're going to the center of a volcano.
那谢谢您呗
Thank you?
好吧 也没那么无聊
Okay, well, this isn't not fun.
跟我合体
Regroup on me.
我向Nibblenug开一个传送门
I'll shoot a portal to Nibblenug.
我刚刚从我家厨房♥坐单轨电车到了夏威夷
Did I just monorail from my kitchen to Hawaii
就为了在厨房♥上方的外太空跟你合体吗
just to regroup in outer space above my kitchen?
呃 Summer -这很酷的 老爹 闭嘴吧
Uh, Summer? -It's cool, Dad. Shut up.
各位 逐一出击
Everybody, attack one at a time!
这样真的能
Is that the best way to --
给出漂亮一击吗 没错 跟上我
Tee up something awesome? Yes. Follow me.
家人们 我们尽力了 现在只剩一线希望
Guys, we did our best, but there's only one hope.
启动对接
Activating link-dock.
互联变形 最酷化 合体程度 最大化
Inter-Morphs -- rad-ified. PostiTrinos -- maximized.
妈的 没想到真的能行啊
Holy shit, I-I can't believe this is working.
全体出击 五创来袭
Go, go, team! It's GoTron time!
天啊 牛逼
Oh, my God. Hell yes!
爽
This is amazing!
可以踢踢打打一番了
Okay, now we can knock it around a little bit,
不过听好了 我们尚在渐入佳境
but trust me, we're still building to something.
怎么操作 -摁按钮就行了
How do we -- -Just hit buttons.
我们现在坚不可摧
We're too big to fail.
我踢到他了 是我踢的吧
I kicked him! That was me, right?
上勾拳
Uppercut!
不敢相信我差点就去做正骨了
I can't believe I almost went to the chiropractor!
这一刻我等太久啦
I've been waiting a long time for this.
组成光能神剑
Form Luminous Energy Sword!
去死吧 珈玛老妈
That's your ass, Mamma Jamma.
太牛逼了 姥爷 -牛逼
So tits, grandpa. - So tits.
我是五创的一只脚 -太过瘾了
I was a foot! I was a GoTron foot! - I feel so alive!
真是美好的时光啊
These were the good times,
那一刻我们感觉自己无所不能
when we felt like we could do anything.
但其实并没有那么“无所不能”
But anything is never quite everything.
没过多久
And pretty soon...
这个相比于我们能达到的成就简直微不足道
That was nothing -- nothing compared to what we can do.
还有无限多个宇宙里的我没有集齐五创神貂
There are infinite universes where I still don't have all five ferrets.
那些宇宙的我也会为了完成收集无所不用其极
Th-th-those versions of me would do anything to complete their collections.
好吧 但是Rick 忘了你让我提醒你的话吗
Okay, but Rick, remember what you told me to remind you?
有时候 得适可
Sometimes, enough is...
有时候 得适可而止
Sometimes, enough is enough.
Morty 你想干嘛
Morty, what are you doing?
他上瘾了 Summer
He gets obsessed, Summer -
你几时能意识到自己有多讨厌啊
When are you going to find your shame?
还能讨厌过你吗 -姥爷刚让一家人体验人生的高光
I have more? -Grandpa just gave everybody the high point of their lives,
而且出发前 你们都在劝他不要这么搞
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表