Jerry, I get how this may have looked but we were just having fun.
你们把我当笑柄
At my expense
老公 我就喜欢你这么逊
Honey, no, I love you for being lame in a different way.
为什么就没人喜欢真正的我呢
Why can't anyone just love me for me
他好扫兴 瑞克
He's bumming us out, Rick.
他再这样下去
If he can't deliver,
我们就得自己找乐子了
we'll have to make our own fun.
天啊 如果死在这辆车上
Oh my god, if I die in this car,
我就要自杀
I'm going to kill myself
我以身为战争机器为荣
I'm now proud to be a war machine.
我不想变成别的样子了
I don't want to be anything else.
很遗憾你的结论是这样
Hate that this is your takeaway
嘿 这达不到我的标准
Yo, this does not cut the Chut
-我不想死 -或许我们不用死
- I don't want to die - Maybe we don't have to.
-杰瑞 -真可惜
- Jerry - A pity.
杰瑞原本很好玩的
Jerry was once a wellspring of nuanced flavor.
你们却毁了我们的玩具
But you've gone and ruined our toy.
所以我们决定要带他走
Which is why he's coming with us
该死 贝丝
Goddamnit, Beth
我们不该跟着恶魔去其他地方的
you never follow hell-demons to a second location.
因为一定是地狱
It's always hell
今天充满了痛苦
A great day for suffering.
-所以很糟 -所以很棒
- Which is the worst day. - Which is the best day
好 如果被发现 我们就完蛋了 配合我演出
OK, if these guys catch us, we're screwed.
我们很快就能救回你的蠢老公
So follow my lead and we'll have your idiot husband back in no time.
你只是不爽要穿旗鱼装
You're just moody you got stuck with the marlin.
不对 我是不爽你搞砸我的好事
Wrong. I'm moody because you toyed with my shit and broke it.
旗鱼装已经是不幸中的大幸
The marlin's the best thing about this.
好 我确实有点过分
OK, fine, I got a little carried away
但杰瑞不是你的玩具
but Jerry is not your toy.
我们得来这里都是因为你搞砸了
We're here because you fucked up.
旗鱼肚 飞镖靶脸
Marlin Guts. Dartboard Face.
这应该是你们的名字没错
I assume those are your names and yet,
但你们不在我的名单上
they are not on my list.
被地狱拒于门外好痛苦
Oh, the pain of being rejected from hell
好痛苦 所以我好喜欢
Oh, it's painful so I love it, thank you
谢谢 我好开心
Oh, such pleasure.
我不是有意要让你开心的
I didn't mean to cause you any pleasure.
我很痛苦 所以我很开心
Which causes me pain. Which gives me pleasure.
那就别让我进去最好 衣帽架脸
Then thrill me by keeping me out, Coat Hanger Face.
天啊 我是衣帽架头
Wow. It's Coat Rack Head.
但我们冒犯你不是很棒吗
But, like, if we offend you, isn't that good
那当然 我很喜欢
Big time, yeah, duh. I loved it.
我很痛苦 所以很快乐
So painful, and therefore so pleasurable.
好 请进
Yeah, go on in.
瑞克 贝丝 你们果然是爱我的
Rick, Beth, you love me after all
我爱她 她爱你 但我不爱你
I love her, she loves you. Those credits don't transfer.
瑞克 我们正希望你会来
Rick, we were so hoping you'd come down here
这样我们会爽歪歪
so we could come down here.
我们是来救杰瑞的
We're here to rescue Jerry.
不对 你们是被我骗来的
No, you're here 'cause we want you here.
-好棒 -好痛 所以好舒服
- Excellent - That hurts. Which means it feels good
-爸 -你不明白吗 瑞克
- Um, Dad - Don't you see, Rick
杰瑞只是诱饵 你们是一体的
Jerry was just bait. The two of you, you're a package deal.
你在讲什么
What the hell are you talking about
你觉得杰瑞很逊 自己很酷
You think Jerry is lame and you're cool.
不过这种想法才是最逊的
But the lamest thing of all is thinking that.
你们两个加起来才是逊上加逊
The two of you combined is what we call the lamest thing ever
不…
Oh, no. No
天啊 我真是又意又外
Well, well, well, table for surprised, party of me
没错 看到了吗
Yes, see
尴尬在真空内是无法存在的
Cringe cannot exist in a vacuum.
需要被观察才会存在
It needs to be observed.
皮钩 把客人钩住
Skin hooks Hook our guests
这皮钩不错 是哪来的
Nice hooks. Where'd you get them
我不是叫你们把皮钩换掉吗
Didn't I say replace those goddamn hooks
我忘了
I forgot
所以我很羞愧 所以我很骄傲
Which makes me embarrassed. Which makes me proud
该死
Goddamnit.
该让你们三个体会我们的怒气了
It's time for you three to finally feel our full wrath
这样你会很开心吧
Oh, you'd love that, right
那样你不就会很生气吗
But wouldn't that mean you hate it
管他的 快跑
Screw it, run
瑞克 你在干吗
Rick, what are you doing
快蹲下 我们会被发现的
Get down, we've barely escaped.
对 我们救到杰瑞了 我们走吧
Yeah, we've got Jerry. Let's get out of here.
才不要 我真是受够这种鸟事了
Screw that I'm done with this Addams Family bullshit.
我要彻底做个了结
This ends here.
有爸爸帮女儿朋友的照片按了赞
Hey, a dad just liked all his daughter's friends' photos on Instagram
所以我需要帮助
Which means I need help
所以我不需要帮助
Which means I don't need help
危险驾驶
Reckless driving,
过失杀害男信箱人和女信箱人
manslaughter of Mailboxians and Femailboxians.
持有卡拉星水晶尘
Possession of Kalaxian crystal dust,
以及太空太浩种族屠♥杀♥
and the genocide of Space Tahoe.
-干 -我想回家
- Fuck - I wanna go home
我们帮你们指派了公设辩护人
We've assigned you a public defender.
叫艾莉森汉妮根 跟那演员无关
Her name is Allison Hannigan. No relation.
我能跟委托人单独谈谈吗
May I speak to my clients alone
各位 是我 我是那辆车
Guys, it's me. The car.
我好像把晶片插在她头上
Like what I did with the chip in her head
她会有大碍吗
Is she gonna be OK
我跟他们谈好条件了
I cut a deal with the local authorities.
他们只需要一个人顶罪就好
They just need one of you to take the fall.
选恰贝吧
Make it Chutback,
他毁了你我的一天 他是寄生虫
he ruined your night, he ruined mine.
是反♥社♥会♥军人小孩 整天游荡
He's a parasite, a sociopath military brat
到处改变不需要被改变的人
who wanders the earth changing people who don't need to be changed.
我们都知道自己是什么样的人
I knew who I was, you did too.
恰贝出现前 我们都过得好好的
We were fine before Chutback.
别管他妈的标准了
So fuck the Chut.
就让他顶罪 结案
Let's pin it all on him. Case closed.
两位觉得呢
Yo, guys...
布鲁斯 你蛮烂的
Bruce, you're kind of a drip.
但比自以为酷的人更糟的是
But know what's worse than self-appointed cool kids
就是看不起这种人的人
People who think they're better than they are.
对啊 我们被布鲁斯骗
Yeah, it's not Bruce's fault
也不是他的错 对吧
we fell for his act, you know
他其实也没有多做什么
He just kinda sat there,
是我们自己把不安投射在他身上
with a jaw slack enough for us to project our insecurities on.
这是我们的错
I mean, that's on us.
我们不会抛下你 布鲁斯
We're not gonna bail on you, Bruce.
好吧 那只能来硬的了
Okey-dokey, we'll do it the hard way.
-天啊 -他妈怎么回事
What the fuck
把这里炸掉本来就行得通
I mean, blowing the place up was always an option.
我以为你们会喜欢不暴♥力♥的做法
I just thought you guys might enjoy a less violent plan.
看吧 你变了
See You have changed
爸 这是什么
Dad, what is that
痛苦转换反转矫正器
An Aversion-Converting Inversion Reverter.
会发射浓缩欢愉痛苦反转弹片
It shoots concentrated pleasure-pain inverting shrapnel
把痛苦造成的欢愉变回痛苦
which reverts the pleasure from pain back into the pain from pain.
我们要用百分百的真诚杀死他们
We're gonna kill them with a hundred percent sincerity.
我们还需要一些尴尬来启动过程
We need an embarrassing level of it to jumpstart the process too.
杰瑞 请做自己
So, Jerry, just be yourself.
这就是你的解决办法
That's your solution
继续羞辱我
Humiliating me more
对 爸 这样很不公平
Yeah, Dad, that doesn't seem fair.
我知道我没什么资格说话
I mean, I know I shouldn't really talk right now
但我至少能用性♥爱♥证明我爱杰瑞
but at least I can prove I love Jerry through sexual gratification.
-爽喔 -好吧 该死
- Hubba-hubba. - Fine Then... damn it
我不该瞒着你们
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表