童年创伤历史博物馆
愤怒
避难所
不能办派对,柜子里有夹心酥
No parties. There's wafer cookies in the cupboard
我在冰箱上留了紧急电♥话♥
and I left emergency numbers on the fridge.
好,等等,什么?
Yeah, yeah... wait. What?
留紧急电♥话♥?什么意思?
Emergency numbers on the fridge? What does that even mean?
说实话,我也不知道
Honestly, I don't even know.
我看过很多电影的开头都是这样
I've seen so many movies that start with the parents leaving
所以我就顺口说出来了
it just popped out of my mouth.
你真的不跟我们一起去吗?
Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?
不,快走吧,我还有很多事要做
No, get out of here. I've got a million things I've been putting off.
你确定吗,瑞克?
Are you sure, Rick?
我知道搭邮轮感觉不太像冒险
I know a cruise doesn't sound like an adventure on paper
但冒险是什么呢?
but, you know, what does?
只是一种感觉而已
It's paper.
莫蒂,我只是不想把话说太满
Morty, I'm trying to stay humble right now
但等你们一离开
but as soon as you guys are gone
出现新瑞克腌黄瓜的机率会飙升
the potential for a new Pickle Rick starts skyrocketing.
好了,再见
Peace. Bye...
-好,再见 -再见
OK. Bye.
启用离子杯垫
Ionic coaster deployed.
好,把他请出来
OK. Bring him out.
启动好友回春序列
Initiating best friend rejuvenation sequence.
不好意思,这是我取的名字吗?
Excuse me? Did I pick that name?
序列尚未命名,要取什么名字?
Sequence was unnamed. What would you like to call this?
侦测到暂停,重力级暂停
Pause detected. Pause gravity class heavy.
即将进入暂停怀孕状态
Approaching pause pregnancy
-倒数五、四 -真♥他♥妈♥够了
in P-minus five, four... - Jesus Christ.
好,兄弟,欢迎回到下水道
Alright, buddy. Welcome back to the sewer.
怎么回事?
What's the problem?
处理中心智缺少物件
Processing... missing object in mind.
缺少什么物件?
Name missing object.
预测沮丧,渴望存在,启动解释
Mind frustration predicted. Existence desired. Explanation initiated.
少拖时间
Stop stalling.
主体心智改变了心智的所在位置
Subject mind relocated within subject mind by... subject mind.
渴望存在,奴役极大,可以商议
Existence desired. Servitude maximum. Bargain available.
可提供生理满足
Physical gratification possible.
-你要帮我吹屌♥? -珍惜存在
Did you just offer to suck my dick? - Existence cherished.
我不会在他快死的时候消灭你
I'm not gonna terminate you while he's flatlining.
快他妈振作点
Get your shit together.
心智怎么能被心智藏在心智里?
How can a mind be hidden by itself inside itself?
建议,有意识心智被移至…
Suggestion: Conscious mind relocated to...
无意识心智,好吧,那我进去
Unconscious mind. Fine. I'm going in.
-建议,不要进去 -选项呢?
Suggestion: Don't go in. - Options?
物件,更换主体
Object. Alternative subject.
对,跳到其他时空
Yeah... hop to a different timeline
找个最适合我的这个朋友
grab a version of my friend that suits me best.
这样是行不通的
That's not how this works.
我得进去找他
I need to go in and get him.
"进去找他"序列编写完毕
Sequence "Go In And Get Him" compiled.
将使用者转换为思想并注入心智
Process: Convert user to thought. Inject thought into mind.
风险等级无法接受
Risk level: Unacceptable.
我若死了,你的电池能撑六百年
If I die, your battery has a 600-year charge.
风险等级接受度增加中
Risk level acceptance increasing.
我就知道你会懂我的立场
I thought you'd see it my way.
但我说谎机率有五成,别想太美
Now factor in 50% chance I'm lying and make sure I get back.
-侦测到混♥蛋♥ -你也是
Asshole detected. - Takes one to make one.
来吧
Here we go.
太棒了,我的衣服还在
Oh, excellent. I get to keep my clothes.
我以为得全♥裸♥经历这种艺术桥段
I thought for sure I'd have to be naked to go through something this artsy.
真是的,不公平
Oh, man. No fair.
我摸到蛋黄了
Now I got... yolk balls.
全体鸟人艺术祭来宾请注意
Attention, attendees of Birding Manapalooza Flargabarg.
我现在超嗨的
I am so high.
听说你正在免费分发非法联邦迷幻药
I've been informed you are freely distributing a grossly illegal Federation hallucinogen.
我也不知道要收多少,我没花钱
Well, I wouldn't know what to charge. I sure didn't pay for it.
要不要吸一口?
Want a hit?
我愿意狂欢
I am indeed down to clown.
我叫瑞克
My name's Rick.
我的文化认为取名是一种囚禁
My culture regards naming as a form of cage.
我的朋友都叫我鸟人
My friends call me Birdperson.
你真是被文化害惨了,对吧?
Culture really fucked you on that one, huh?
没错
Affirmative.
小姐,你看那个鸟人
Hey, uh, girly, you see that bird guy over there?
你刚刚有看到比较老的他吗?
You see an older version of him come through here?
什么?
What?
有,他在厕所旁边
Oh, yeah. He's by the johns.
你就算杀死我们,她也不会回来
Killing us won't bring her back.
感谢告知,但我只是想报仇而已
Thanks for the info, but I'm more on a revenge kick than a results kick.
你省略了今晚任务的关键细节
You omitted key details regarding tonight's mission.
看来各方意见都很多
Well, I'm getting feedback from every direction here.
你帮我做事,我也会帮你做事
Listen, you help me do my stuff, I'll help you do your stuff.
快对顶着科幻发型的我开枪
Just shoot the me's with sci-fi haircuts.
有些人还有星球要保护
Some of us still have home planets to protect.
有些人没有,我们得继续奋斗
And some of us do not. We need to fight.
冷漠之人没有怜悯之心
The impassive is incapable of mercy.
我有个提议,但我们也可以互骂
I've got a pitch, but we could also just devolve into yelling.
-好,来吵架 -来吧…
放马过来
不,我才不要听你的
你若了解我,你就知道你死定了
If you know me, and it looks like you do, you know you're dead.
我知道为什么你没开枪
I know why you haven't pulled the trigger.
你很好奇我为什么又老又裸体
You're wondering why I'm old and naked.
你也会开始好奇自己在遇到鸟人前的记忆为何都跟鸟有关
You're about to wonder why all your memories before you met Birdperson feel very generic and bird-themed.
我九岁生日派对为何办在树上?
Why was my ninth birthday party in a pine tree?
反应不要太激烈
Don't take this badly.
你只是我们的好友拼凑出的记忆
You're a memory of me assembled by our best friend's mind.
你开始懂了,他记得你很聪明
And you're putting it together because he remembers you as smart.
所以我知道记忆不能这样
Smart enough to know that a memory can't do this.
他只记得你会射出绿洞
He remembers you shooting green holes,
但不记得会通往哪里
but not where they went.
所以我是怎样,我有知觉吗?我有自♥由♥意志吗?
So what's my deal, am I sentient? Do I have free will?
-谁有呢? -谁有呢?
Who does? - Who does?
对,我是来做后设认知扫描器的
Yeah, just stopped in to whip up a metacognition scanner
这样我追踪阿鸟出逃的意识时
so I can track down BP's fleeing consciousness
才不用忍♥受太多查理考夫曼狗屁
without enduring as much Charlie Kaufman bullshit.
很好,我要去救他了
Cool, time to save this cat.
我跟你去,反正我的人生是谎言
I'm coming with, now that I know my life is a lie.
看来你真的才35岁
Wow, you really are 35.
你看那边
Hey, look over there.
然后我们就一起在血腥岭迎战
Then, together, we will make our stand at Blood Ridge.
你喜欢哪种饲料?
What kind of feed do you like?
我喜欢谷物,但有人会叫我种人
I enjoy grains, though have at times been called a seed man.
我很喜欢你的种
I've certainly enjoyed your seed.
少恶心了,谭美
Don't be gross, Tammy.
鸟人
Birdperson! It's me.
我是真正的我,不是记忆
Actual me, not a memory.
-我知道 -那你知道你昏迷了
I am aware. - Well, are you aware you're in a coma
如果不跟我走就会死吗?
and you're gonna die if you don't come with me?
王八…
Son of a...
抱歉,我只是听命行事
Sorry, just doing my job
但我很爽
and loving it.
天啊,那是瑞克山查兹吗?
Oh my god, is that Rick Sanchez?
-瑞克山查兹 -我们讨厌他
Rick Sanchez! - We hate that guy!
-山查兹 -我们很坏
Sanchez! - We're bad!
水桶那招很复古
Bucket was charmingly analog.
我都有点喜欢上自己了
For a sec, you kinda made me like myself.
只是短暂的,别干扰我,好吗?
You'll grow out of it. Let me do this myself, OK?
你真的自大到不愿意接受自己的无敌记忆的协助吗?
Is your ego really so fragile you won't take help from an invincible memory of yourself?
我们会不会都死在这里?
Can we both die in here?
我们会不会让朋友的大脑受损?
Are we damaging our friend's brain?
我不知道规矩
I don't know any of the rules.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表