What if it gets weird?
如果我爱上他呢
I fall in love with him?
不 该死
No, no, no, no, no. Damn it!
怎么回事
What was that?
你又在搞鬼吗 理查德
Another scheme of yours, Richard?
我知道你有阴谋
I know you're planning something.
没什么 失陪一下 好吗
It's nothing. Will you excuse me, please?
搞什么鬼 酒在哪里
What the fuck is going on? Where's the wine?
爸爸刚刚在发春 害我摔破了
Dad was horny and I dropped it.
真不敢相信你竟然搞砸了
God, I can't -- I can't believe you're fucking this up.
我没搞砸 刚刚有个人
I'm not fucking it up! There was a guy in the thing and --
你每次都一堆借口
There's always a guy in a thing!
让宁波等太久可是会没命的
Land dwellers do not keep Nimbus waiting and live.
我马上过去 该死
Be right out! Goddammit.
你把我搞得像在演《欢乐一家亲》
Do you see this whisper kitchen "Frasier" bullshit
美国喜剧
懂吗 莫蒂 快去拿酒
you're making me do? Morty, just get the wine.
贝丝和杰瑞 别想跟宁波做♥爱♥
Beth and Jerry, stop trying to fuck Nimbus.
-是他提议的 -不会是在这里
-Well, we wouldn't do it here. -I'll have you know he propositioned us.
他对任何人都这样提议
He propositions everybody!
杰西卡
Hey, hey, hey, Jessica.
-怎么了 -你好像很忙
-W-What's up? Seems like you're busy.
不 我只是有状况
No, no, no! I ran into a little trouble.
但我马上就要去拿酒来了
But -- But -- But I'll go get that wine right now.
但你已经这样说过两次了吧
But you said were going to get it like twice already.
没错 我现在真的要去拿了
I-I-I was and I-I'm getting it right now.
天啊 是他
Holy shit, it's him!
真是的 你们要我怎样
God damn it! What do you want me to say?!
对不起
I-I'm sorry!
我们总算打败他了
We finally beat him.
但我们要保持警觉
But let's always remain vigilant
世事难料
because you never know.
他或许还会再来
He might be back one day.
好 纳尼亚 来吧
Okay, Narnia! Let's go.
放马过来
Let's fucking go!
结束了 那男孩不会再来了
It is over. The boy is not coming back.
他一定会的
He always comes back.
你害我们赔上了人生
You have wasted our lives,
还有未来 只为了一个虚构故事
our very futures, on a fantasy!
-一个谎言 -我确实看到了
-A lie! -I know what I saw.
你什么都没看到
You saw nothing!
蠢孩子
You are a foolish boy!
勇于看见
Those called fools
真♥相♥的人才会被骂蠢
are the only ones brave enough to see the truth.
告诉我 父亲
Tell me, Father.
我还很蠢吗
Am I a fool now?
我出生于这些石块的制♥造♥地
I was born in the pits that made these stones.
我花很久时间建造这座谎言圣殿
I lost my years building a temple to a lie.
所以我就把说谎当成我的能力
So I made lies my power.
能力其实就是我们...
And what is power but a lie we --
天啊 是真的...
Oh, shit, he's real!
他是真的 我错了
He's real! I was wrong!
我搞错了 大错特错 神是...
I was so wrong! God is real!
服务真棒 我会给
Wow. Impeccable service.
-很多小费 -我比较喜欢另一个
-Big tip. -I liked your other one more.
他叫什么 凯尔吗
What was his name? Kyle?
-什么 -没事
-What? -Nothing.
我们可以快点签约吗
Can we just sign this thing and go?
-杰西卡 真抱歉 -没关系
-Jessica, -I-I'm so sorry. -I mean, it's fine.
你才离开几分钟而已
You were only gone like a couple minutes.
莫蒂 你还好吗
Morty, are you okay?
抱歉 杰西卡
I'm -- I'm sorry, Jessica.
我们每次都搞砸 对吧
We just never seem to get it right, do we?
是啊 的确如此
No, I guess we don't.
但我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
But I'm glad you called me.
我们可以重来 这次别再搞砸了
Maybe we can start over, get it right this time.
好 我也想这样
Yeah. I'd -- I'd like that.
谢谢你拿酒来
Thanks for bringing the wine.
非常值得
Totally worth it.
需要开瓶器吗
Do we need an opener?
我去拿
Oh. I'll -- I'll -- I'll go get it.
我很喜欢签约 要签了吗
I do so love to sign upon the dotted line.
-没错 -天啊
-Shall we? -Jesus Christ, yes.
你的证人是谁
And who is your witness?
我的证人是这只鱿鱼
My witness is the squid.
你很喜欢海洋世界主题 对吧
Really proud of this SeaWorld theme, aren't you?
快去找证人 别怪到我头上
Hey, just get a witness, man. Don't make this about me.
或许他没有值得
Or perhaps Richard has no one
托付生命的人
with whom he can trust his life.
除了我以外
Who truly knows him.
没有人真正了解他
Save me. Fine!
好吧 我去找人 天啊
I'll get someone. Oh, my God.
莫蒂 过来 我需要你做件事
Morty! C'mere. I need you for some bullshit.
瑞克 我达成你的每一项要求了
Look, Rick, I've done everything you've asked.
我能好好陪我女朋友吗
Now can I just have some time with my girlfriend?
女朋友
Your girlfriend?
她不是...我们接吻了
I mean, she's not -- we kissed,
但我想慢慢来
but I'm just trying to take it slow.
不可以太操之过急 懂吗
You gotta give these things time to breathe, y'know?
你知道你的特别之处吗 亚当
Do you know why you're special, Adam?
-因为我是旅行者 -对
-Because I am The Traveler? -Yes.
你会穿越那扇门
You will be the one to pass through the door.
你会终结我们的痛苦
to end our pain.
那我的痛苦呢 妈妈
But, Mother, what about my pain?
你的痛苦会解放我们
Your pain shall set us free.
该开始了
It is time to begin.
再来
Again.
再来
Again!
-你还没准备好 -拜托 妈妈
-You are not ready. -Please, Mother --
你以为他会放过你吗
Do you think he will show you mercy?
看他对我们做了什么
Like he did to us?
再来
Again!
有人需要什么吗
Does anyone need anything?
-天啊 -别评断我们
-Holy shit! -Don't judge.
我们夫妻要一起成长
We're growing as a couple! Aah!
怎么会这样
Why is this happening to me?!
为了未来
For the future!
你竟然想暗♥杀♥宁波
You dare assassinate Nimbus?
抱歉 等等 他是谁
Sorry. Wait. Who -- Who is that?
还没轮到你 老兄
Get in line, pal!
真是浪费
Such a waste.
妈妈
M-Mother?
杰西卡
Jessica!
你就是非碰海不可
You just had to touch the ocean.
闭嘴
Aaah! Shut up!
我没时间...
There isn't time to --
全都搞砸了 被你搞砸了
It's all fucked! And you fucked it!
你来的太早了
You're early.
这是哪里
W-What is this place?
是终点也是起点
The end. But also a beginning.
-每个终点都是起点 对吧 -后退
-Isn't every end a beginning? -Stay back!
别跟我说些日舞科幻鬼话
I don't want your stripped down Sundance sci-fi bullshit.
-杰西卡在哪 -杰西卡
-Where's Jessica? -Jessica.
那是她的名字 对吧 谢了 莫蒂
That was her name, wasn't it? Thank you, Morty.
我都忘记了 对了
I had forgotten. Oh, right.
你可以用这个
You'll be needing this.
酿酒
For the wine.
天啊 我们骗到他了
Oh, shit, we got him!
你敢相信他被这些鬼话骗了吗
Can you believe he bought that fucking tree bullshit?
我们骗到他了
We fucking got him!
非常好
Very well.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表