道歉跟给我一把螺丝刀
That apology and a screwdriver in my hand
我比较需要螺丝刀
would be worth a screwdriver.
我真讨厌你们这些没原则的莫蒂
You sellout Mortys kill me.
你们比你们崇拜的瑞克更讨人厌
I'd hate you more than the Ricks you worship
但这并没有意义
if there was any point.
你也是情不自禁
But you can't help it.
你天生就这样
You were bred for it.
你想看吗?
Wanna see?
你知道离群瑞克利用了莫蒂
You already know Rogue Ricks used Mortys
让大本营找不到他们
to hide themselves from the Citadel.
但你或许不知道这计谋太成功了
But you might not know it worked so well
大本营都变成了
that the Citadel became its own
莫蒂市场
Morty Market.
你也不知道他们为了提高供给量
And I'm sure you don't know how far they've gone
会做到什么地步
to help supply meet demand.
对,瑞克也可以到无限个宇宙去
Sure, Ricks could scour infinity
寻找自然产生的孙子
for naturally occurring grandsons.
但何必呢?
But why bother?
那样太麻烦了
So much work.
还得承认自己的需要
Such an admission of need.
我们的外公并没有无限个版本
There aren't infinite versions of our grandfather, Morty.
他只是同一个糟老头的无限副本
He's an infinite smear of one shitty old man.
他永远离不开我们
And he's attached to us infinitely
因为他很软弱,我们又善于原谅
through his weakness and our forgiveness.
所以我们才会跟他在一起
This is why we're with him.
所以我们才会活着
This is why we're alive.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
瑞克,快说这不是事实
Rick, say this isn't true.
这不全是事实 -骗子
It isn't the whole truth. -Liar!
说来话长 -我现在很闲
It's complicated! -I'm not busy.
好,莫蒂,我不是说过比起道歉
Okay, Morty, remember when I said all I need
我比较需要螺丝刀吗?
was your apology and a screwdriver in my hand?
我忘了我手里确实有把螺丝刀
Well, I forgot I literally have a screwdriver in my hand.
废话,我简直就是神探加杰特
I mean, duh-doy. I'm basically Inspector Gadget.
没关系,放他走吧
It's okay. He's free to go.
他是最瑞克的瑞克,我们再也不会见到他了
He's the Rickest Rick. We'll never see him again.
莫蒂,你来买♥♥老化药水时
Morty, when you came here for that serum,
有没有补过传送液?
did you refill this gun?
有
Yeah.
靠
Oh. Ooh! Holy shit!
能破解我的传送枪的只有一个人
I only know one man that ever hacked my portal gun,
就是邪恶的你
and it turned out it was evil you.
真棒,他全都搞懂了
Yay! He's all caught up.
等等,先住手…
Wait. Hold it. Hold it.
那是谁? -大胃王该登场了,躲起来
Who -- Who's that? -Time for Big Boy. Duck!
他很享受吗?
Does he like it?
这象征着资本主义,莫蒂
It's a metaphor for capitalism, Morty.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
Yoink!
你是无法逃避过去的,瑞克
You can't outrun your past, Rick.
你以为我会突然卸除力场吗?
Did you think my force field would be down the second time?
我是在对你的言论表达不满
I was expressing disapproval of your dialogue.
你就尽管不满吧
Disapprove all you want.
到了今晚,言论品质就不重要了
Tonight, the quality of dialogue stops mattering.
到了今晚,我就能如愿
Tonight, I do that thing I want to do
降低曲线
with the curve thing.
谁都别离开,全都留下来…
Nobody leave. Everybody stay.
谁都别离开,全都留下来
Nobody leave. Everybody stay.
谁都别离开,全都留下来
Nobody leave. Everybody stay.
在这种动荡时机
In uncertain times like these,
我有重要的话要说:"去撞墙,干♥你♥娘♥"
I think it's important for me to say, eat shit, fuck you.
每句话都是药厂花钱请我讲的
The drug companies paid for me to say every word.
我有很多钱
I have millions of dollars,
我不在乎你们…
and I don't care if you live -- oh, God!
不,干,不
Oh, fuck! No! Aah!
我觉得处方药很棒
And I'd just like to say that prescription drugs are great,
你们应该马上去买♥♥
and you should buy them now.
怎么回事,瑞克?
What's happening, Rick?
他对大本营的传送液都动了手脚
He hacked the entire city's portal supply.
走吧,我们或许还有办法能离开
Come on, there still might be one way out of here --
从底下离开
out the bottom.
他想从你的大脑里找到什么?
What do you think he needed from your brain?
应该是大本营的维度驱动设计图
I assume schematics for the Citadel's dimensional drive.
他若想破坏曲线
If he's gonna use it to blow the curve,
我们最好快逃
we do notwant to be here.
中心有限曲线是什么?
What is the Central Finite Curve?
我们先活下来,我再开放提问
Q&A after our survival.
希望能从源头取得未污染传送液
Hopefully we can snag some untainted fluid at the source
然后离开这里
and get the fuck out of here.
可能没办法了
Or not.
我以为我的资本主义比喻很强了
Wow. I thought mycapitalism metaphor was on the nose.
你有帮忙建造大本营吗?
So did you help build the Citadel?
你是不是什么事都对我说谎?
Do you just lie to me about everything?
我们能先专心穿越地洞基地吗?
Can't we just sneak through the cave base?
我们重新开始了,莫蒂,我们要继续进行简单的历险
We turned a new leaf, Morty. We're back to simple adventures.
你要对我说实话才算重新开始
It's not a new leaf until you tell me everything.
莫蒂,我们真的没时间
Morty, we really don't have time for this.
这里要爆♥炸♥了 -不,我不信任你
The whole place is gonna blow. -No, I-I don't trust you.
你如果不直接回答我
I-I don't want to do this anymore
我就不想继续跟你探险了
if I'm not gonna get straight answers from you.
该死
God damn it!
这是我大脑的内容,莫蒂
Here's my fucking downloaded brain, Morty.
你想看精彩情节吗?
You want to jump the shark?
你想知道我愚蠢的可怜故事吗?
You want to know my stupid crybaby backstory?
那就随你便,不是现在
Knock yourself out. Not -- not now!
做得好,莫蒂 -这样如何?
Boo ya, Rick. -Nice one, Morty!
你太太死了?
Whoa. Dead wife?
对,大家现在可以闭嘴了
Yes, now everyone can shut up about it.
天啊,瑞克,我看过之后,心里好受多了
Wow, Rick, I feel a lot better having seen all that.
当然是这样啦
Of course that's the case.
在他们眼中,自己才是居于劣势
In their minds, they're the underdogs.
所以他们才能合理化这一切
And that's how they justify this.
莫蒂,我不能
Morty, I'm not responsible
为所有烂瑞克负责
for every fucked-up Rick out there.
每个瑞克都是这样说
They literally all say that.
他们都有一样的借口
They all have that excuse.
这是他们的本质
It's part of their system.
他们都不用负责任
None of them have to be responsible.
他们都是自己的受害者
They're all victims of themselves.
当天才好辛苦,你为什么不能直接死掉?
Oh, it's so hard to be a genius. Couldn't you just die?
你打算怎么做?
Well, what are you doing about it?
我什么都不做,我要走了
Jack shit. I'm leaving.
你知道中心有限曲线是什么吗?
Do you know what the Central Finite Curve is?
他们沿着无限建了一道墙
They built a wall around infinity.
他们把所有无限宇宙
They separated all the infinite universes
跟自己是最聪明的人的无限宇宙分开
from all the infinite universes where he's the smartest man in the universe.
每一版的我们都在
Every version of us has spent every version
为无限宝宝建造的无限摇篮里过了一辈子
of all of our lives in one infinite crib built around an infinite fucking baby.
我要离开
And I'm leaving it.
所以才会被视为邪恶
That's what makes me evil --
因为我受够他了
being sick of him.
你如果受够他,就会被视为邪恶
If you've ever been sick of him, you've been evil, too.
瑞克,你真的是为了我才离开乌鸦的吗?
Rick, did you really leave the crows for me?
还是你被他们甩了才回来?
Or did you come back because they dumped you?
这就对了,你也变成邪恶莫蒂了
There you go, kid. Now you're Evil Morty, too.
我们在曲线的这一边
Sooner or later we all are,
迟早都会变邪恶莫蒂
on this side of the curve.
别担心,莫蒂,我们还有
Don't worry, Morty. We still got a way out
他们没想到的离开方式——凤♥凰♥行动
they never thought of -- Operation Phoenix.
不就是求死吗?
Doesn't that still mean, like, death?
对,但糗的是他们
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表