但我现在就能带你到一样的战场
But I could take you, right now, to this same battlefield
到我们输了的宇宙
in a universe where we lost
或是我们也赢了的宇宙
or another where we won.
或是根本没发生这场战争的宇宙
Or another where the war never even happened.
全都一样真实,也一样不真实
All equally real, all equally unreal.
这一切都不重要
None of it matters.
那你干吗帮我?
Then why did you help?
因为我尊重你
Because I respect you.
我希望你也能尊重我
And I wanted you to know you could respect me.
尽管一切都不重要吗?
Even though nothing matters?
老实说,你对我来说很重要
OK, you matter. To me.
-我们的关系 -我没这样说过
The relationship that we have... - I never used that word.
-不值得我牺牲节操 -天啊
... is not worth my integrity. - Oh my god.
这件事没有那么复杂,兄弟
It's not a complicated transaction, my man.
"要不要一起做重要的酷事?"
Would you like to join me doing awesome shit that matters?
"不,我想当爱评判人的阿呆"
No, I would not. I would rather be a judgmental dork.
就这样,根本不需要拖那么久
Case closed. Really no need to drag it out.
你如果需要我,就发射讯号♥
If you need me, use the beacon.
对,我会常发射讯号♥的
Yeah, I'm gonna use that beacon a lot.
希望不会坏掉
Hope I don't wear it out.
好吧,我懂了,出事的不是战争
OK, got it. It wasn't the battle that went wrong.
你干吗为了那混♥蛋♥冒生命危险?
Why the fuck are you risking your life for that asshole?
因为你爱他
Because you love him.
是你爱他,我没有
You do, maybe. I don't.
对,你最酷
Yeah... you're real cool.
不帮我救他就滚蛋,我不需要你
Now come help me save his life or fuck off because I don't need you.
天啊,有比这更美好的瞬间吗?
Wow, does it ever get any better than this?
没有,谭美,相信我,真的没有
No, Tammy. Trust me, it does not.
谢谢你带我来这里,这里好美
Thank you for bringing me here, it's so beautiful.
我找到你了,不知感恩的败类
I got you, you ungrateful piece of shit!
瑞克,你跟自己的记忆合作吗?
Rick, have you teamed up with a memory of yourself?
如果是的话,那真的很可悲
I ask because that would be deeply sad.
你没资格说我们可悲,兄弟
You don't get to tell anyone what's sad, man.
你根本是可悲界的伟人
You're like a one-man Mount Sad-more.
可悲到可以帮你建纪念碑
So I guess like a Lincoln Sad-morial.
我们真的得走了,兄弟
Seriously, time to go, pal.
你越接近神经认知失能状态
The closer you get to complete neurocognital failure
就会有越多鬼东西想杀我们
the more canon-y bullshit is gonna try to kill us.
这个时机点适合告诉大家
Is this a bad time to reveal
我其实是卧底探员吗?
I'm an undercover officer?
大家都知道,你已经死了
Everyone knows. You're dead.
好吧,算你幸运
Fine. Well, you're lucky
我未婚夫记忆中的我很善良
my fiancé remembers me as kind.
舔我的肛♥门♥啦,阿鸟
Eat my ass, BP.
你抛下我们躲在这里
You're down here bailing on the rest of us
因为你不想跟常人一样
because you don't want to
借酗酒和欺负陌生人
process your grief and shame like a normal person
面对悲痛和耻辱
by drinking and mistreating strangers.
瑞克,是你该轻咬我的泄殖腔
No, Rick. It is you who must nibble my cloaca,
也就是鸟的肛♥门♥
or bird asshole.
大家都知道泄殖腔是什么
Everyone knows what a cloaca is.
抱歉,我们不能选择自己爱的人
Sorry, but we do not get to choose the ones we love.
没错,不然我他妈为何还在这?
You got that right, why do you think I'm still fucking down here?
我在自己的婚礼上死了,瑞克
I died at my wedding, Rick.
我只是在等自己死透而已
I am merely waiting for it to take effect.
-你要不要讲? -我正要讲
Are you gonna tell him or what? - I was getting to it!
她一定连孩子的事都没告诉你
I bet she didn't even tell you about the kid.
-什么的事? -什么?
About the what? - I am sorry?
我才刚在想…
Was wondering when you were gonna...
我如果生过孩子,我应该会知道
I think I'd know if I had a kid.
你是记忆,你只知道他知道的事
You're a memory, you know what he knows.
他不知道这件事
And he doesn't know
因为有一堆脑袋分♥析♥仪程序
because an army of Brainalyzer protocols
隔绝了他成为凤人后的记忆
walled off any memories post-Phoenix person.
天啊,某某行动
Oh, my god. Operation Blah-blah-blah.
因为我不会知道叫什么名字
Well, because I wouldn't know the name of it.
谭美,如果你有孩子…
Tammy, if there were a child...
孩子的爸就会是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Their father would be a terrorist.
孩子应该会是逃犯或是…
They'd be a fugitive or...
囚犯
contained.
听着,你如果不想为自己活下去
Listen, if you won't live for yourself
至少想想那个半鸟人半婊♥子♥
live for the half-Birdperson, half-megabitch
在监狱小行星上吃虫子的孩子
that's eatin' worms on a prison asteroid.
我做了决定
I have made a decision.
我现在想活下去
I would now like to live.
时机正好
Perfect timing.
你开车
You drive.
看来我一直都很酷
I've just always been cool, I guess.
靠,桥断了
Shit! The bridge is out.
他的心智要崩溃了
His mind is collapsing.
你还以为我们能走原路回去?
You thought you could take the same route back?
你没资格对记忆的事说三道四
You don't get to lecture me about memory bullshit.
你是半小时前才知道的
You've known about it for all of half an hour.
那你就别耍笨
Then don't be an idiot!
他是你最好的朋友?
This is your best friend?
他是很复杂的人
He is a complicated individual.
换人开车
Someone else drive.
阿鸟,你记得杰瑞某天发现
BP, remember the night Jerry caught us
我们尿在他种的海棠花上
peeing on his begonia patch
我用了那把枪清除他的记忆吗?
and I used that gun to erase his memory?
-好像有? -希望记忆够清楚
Vaguely. - Gotta hope vaguely works.
如果我是对的,你记得的话
If I'm right, you remembering that means
应该也记得那装置
you also remember the device.
寻找我车♥库♥里的记忆
Look for any memories of my garage.
老天,希望还存在
God, I hope one's still up.
-我们认识的那天 -好恶
Aw, the night we met. - Gross,
-我的工作台? -屎光去用…
on my workbench? - Squanchy used the...
应该去壁橱里的
That's what some closets are for!
拜托,希望你够注重细节
C'mon, I'm really counting on your attention to detail here.
你只记得我的实验室里有这个?
This is what you remember from my lab?
你希望我把你的东西记清楚吗?
You would prefer I keep a mental inventory of your stuff?
对
Yes.
瑞克山查兹,我在此逮捕你
Rick Sanchez, you're under arrest
因为你逼我在地球高中渡过两年
for making me spend two years in Earth high school.
快开车…
Go, go, go!
我们得发挥创意才能离开这里了
We'll have to do some creative memory shit to get out of here.
出口是我们在鸟人艺术祭认识
The exit's when we met at Birding Man
还一起吸毒的时候
and did senthol diempathate.
天啊,真美好的时光
Damn, a great time.
对,太欢乐了
Exactly, it's too happy.
没有路能直通那里
There won't be a clean path to get there.
我们得利用我的记忆开路再一路跳过去
We'll need to build one with memories of mine and lily-pad our way up.
我们有什么共同回忆
What related memories do we share
是充满了愤怒和悲伤的?
heavy on anger and sadness?
齿轮人的丧礼
Geardude's funeral.
确实很悲伤
Oh, that was sad.
因父及子及圣神之名…
Patris et filii, Gearitus Sanctis...
他们只是记忆,开过去,是假的
They're memories, just run them over. They're not real.
等等,那是齿轮头吗?
Hey! Wait, is that Gearhead?
我们跟他哥一起当过自♥由♥战士
We were freedom fighters with his older brother.
这是很重要的背景
Hugely important context.
你以为因为好玩才跟他来往吗?
You thought we hung out with him for fun?
我们还需要一座桥才能到艺术节
We need one more bridge to the festival,
还有什么记忆?穿西装的人
what's here? People in suits,
可悲的外烩午餐
sad catered lunch
刚单身的寡妇,表演相关的呢?
newly single widows... Something performance based?
屎光去讲的不得体悼词
Squanchy's very distasteful eulogy.
屎光去的悲剧脱口秀时期
Squanchy's terrible stand-up phase.
这就对了
That's it!
直走
Down that way.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表