They're gluten free, sugar free,
无柠檬的
and lemon free.
你找错房♥子了,兄弟
Think you got the wrong house, bro.
分♥析♥模式,密♥码♥80085
Analysis Mode. Password 8-0-0-8-5.
我以为密♥码♥会更有趣
Kind of expected a funnier password.
我没打算让别人知道
I didn't plan on showing them off.
-就像《西部世界》 -对,莫蒂,就像《西部世界》
Damn. Like "Westworld. -"Yes, Morty, like "Westworld."
-但别干♥他♥们,桑美 -随便啦,怪人
But don't fuck them. S-Summer! -Whatever, creep.
我要看看我的房♥间复♥制♥得像不像
I'm gonna see how accurate you got my room.
瑞克,你说你完整复♥制♥整栋房♥子
Rick, when you say you made an exact replica of the house,
是真的完整复♥制♥了吗?
d-did you mean like, y'know, a-a-an exact replica?
我知道你的衣服,莫蒂
I know about the Yosemite t-shirt, Morty.
-靠 -你知道可以用卫生纸,对吧?
Shit. -You know you can use tissues, right?
没有衣服我会出不来
I can't finish without it.
所以你知道幸福的家庭长怎样
So you do know what a happy family looks like.
我知道假家庭长怎样
I know what a fake one looks like.
-瑞克? -怎样?
Uh, Rick? -What?
你也有用这间房♥子做假目标吗?
Did you use this house to make decoys, too?
什么?我怎么可能那样?
What? Morty, why the fuck would I do that?
你以为我会…
You think I'd go somewhere else to --
好吧,我现在比较不担心乌贼了
Okay. Well, I am now less worried about the squids.
分隔头部正常运作
Isolate head at normal processing.
你在下面搞什么鬼?
What the fuck you think you're doing down there?
-你也做了假目标吗? -等等,你怎么…
You're making decoys? -Wait, how do you --
天啊,桑美说的没错
Oh, God. Summer was right.
大家都上车
Everyone in the car.
你说假目标不会做假目标
You said decoys didn't make decoys.
通常不会
And, usually, they don't.
但别担心
But again, it's nothing to worry about,
因为假目标是无害的
because decoys are harmless.
我要去找其他假目标
Just have to, y'know, visit the rest
-终止计划 -"终止"?他们是活人,爸
and terminate the program. -Terminate? They're alive, Dad.
他们迟早会死的
And at some point, they won't be,
活着就是这样
That's how existing works.
你难道能救活每只流浪猫吗?
W-W-What, are you gonna save every stray cat?
不行,但我可以不做出更多只猫
No, but I can resist making more of them in a lab.
少同情心泛滥了
Gah, look! Save the empathy.
这比较像杀虫而非《银翼杀手》
It's more termite infestation than "Blade Runner" --
我还是觉得我们是假的
I still think we're decoys.
你只是想找借口放弃
You just want an excuse to stop trying.
对,所以呢?
Yeah. And?
那里有帅哥
Oooh. There's a handsome fellow.
你做的假目标不是无害吗?
I thought you made them harmless.
我不记得有做这一组
I don't remember making this one.
你好,瑞克、家人、我
Oh, hi, Rick. Family, me?
你们什么时候走的?
Hey, when did you all leave?
分♥析♥模式,80085
Analysis Mode. 8-0-0-8-5.
没事,老兄
Hmm? N-Nothing, buddy.
咖啡喝少一点
You-you gotta stop with all that coffee.
不然会精神错乱
It's making you loopy.
分♥析♥模式快乐
H-Happy Analysis Mode.
你也是
Happy Analysis Mode to you, too!
你找错房♥子了,兄弟
Think you got the wrong house, bro.
分♥析♥模式,密♥码♥800…
Analysis Mode. Password 8-0-0 --
靠,你当我是假目标?
Shit! You think I'm a decoy?
你怎么知道假目标的事?
How do you know about the decoys!
因为是我的点子
They were my idea!
我很确定你是在恶整我
Well, now I know you're pranking me.
分♥析♥模式,密♥码♥8=
Analysis Mode. Password 8-equal-sign
=D
equal-sign-capital "D."
快躲起来
Hide.
-什么? -躲起来
What?! -Hide!
天啊,就像《人造意识》
Wow. Like -- Like "Ex Machina."
对,莫蒂,就像《人造意识》
Yes, Morty, like "Ex Machina."
-但别干♥他♥们,桑美 -随便啦,怪人
But don't fuck them. Summer! -Whatever, weirdo.
我要看我的房♥间复♥制♥得有多不像
I'm gonna see how wrong you got my room.
所以你知道幸福的家庭长怎样
So you do know what a loving family looks like.
这是假家庭
A simulated one, yes.
-我们干嘛躲? -他以为他是我
Why are we hiding? -He thinks he's me,
我正要开始消灭假目标
and I was about to start terminating decoys.
-但我们不是假的 -你去跟他说啊
But we're not decoys. -Sure, tell him that.
瑞克,你也有在这做假目标吗?
Rick? Did you make decoys here, too?
莫蒂,那是不可能的
Morty, what reason could I have for --
什么…
What the...
分隔头部正常运作
Isolate head at normal processing!
你这蠢蛋,你也做了假目标?
You dumb asshole, you made decoys?
这是我的点子
Again, they were my idea.
等等,另一个人呢?
Wait, w-what happened to the other guy?
"另一个人"?
Other guy?
等等,所以我是假的,死桑美
Wait, that means I'm a decoy. Fuckin' Summer.
检查衣橱
Check the closets.
-杀假目标 -他们失控了
Killer decoys! -They've gone rogue!
杀假目标
Take out the decoys!
靠,快点杀死我
Shit. Somebody put a gun in my teeth!
快住手,爸,他们是我们
Stop shooting, Dad. They're us,
我们不用自相残杀
We don't have to fight them!
标准的囚犯困境,贝丝
Classic prisoners dilemma, Beth.
-我是很随和的人,你知道吧? -我是可以沟通的
I-I'm a cool guy, I -- Y'know? I can talk it out.
-但那混♥蛋♥? -我?
But that asshole... -Me?
你这个假垃圾,是你先开枪的
You decoy piece of shit. You're the one who shot first!
我们可以好好讲
We can work this out!
别再动手了
Just stop trying to kill each other!
抱歉,假贝丝,没有其他办法
Sorry, Decoy Beth, but this only ends one way --
我们其中一方要接受自己是假的
with one of us accepting we're a decoy.
他如果知道自己是假的
And once he knows he's a decoy,
就会杀死真瑞克和其他认同的人
he'll know he won't be safe until he's killed the real Rick,
以求自保
along with anyone who thinks he's him.
你这假目标还蛮聪明的
Pretty perceptive, for a decoy.
没完没了
This is getting nowhere.
我们数到三就冲过去
Let's charge their asses on three.
-一定要吗? -莫蒂,说来残忍♥
Do we have to do this? -Morty, this is gonna sound bad,
但你会信任我不杀你吗?
but would you trust me not to kill you?
有道理,但老天啊
Oof. -I mean good point but Jesus Christ.
数到三就冲,准备好了吗?
We rush 'em on three. Ready?
-我不想杀我们,瑞克 -我们不能共存,莫蒂
I don't wanna kill us, Rick. -It's them or us, Morty.
我不信任我,你信任你吗?
I don't trust me. Do you trust you?
-信吧? -白♥痴♥
Yes? -Freak.
他们原本已经
Before you say anything,
在互相残杀了
they were already killing each other.
-你可以出面解决 -其实不行
Well, you could've -done something. -Not sure, actually.
我听说过这种事
I've heard stories about this.
这可能是艾西莫夫骨牌效应
We're looking at a possible Asimov Cascade.
-怎么回事? -谁来解释一下
Sorry, what's happening? -I need an explainer, too.
我也搞不懂
Yeah I-I'm pretty behind on this one.
车,给我白板,好吗?
Car, can I get a whiteboard?
乌贼开始杀假目标时
When Squids started killing decoys,
假目标会开始检查自己的假目标
decoys started checking their decoys
发现他们也做了假目标
and learning that they're making decoys.
所以他们就会遇到其他假目标
That's making them seek out and run into other decoys,
并且发现自己是假目标
making them realize they're decoys,
进而开始杀其他假目标
making them start to kill other decoys.
-再说一次"假目标" -去死
Say "decoy" again. -Fuck you.
那要怎么解决?
Well, how do we stop it?
贝丝,循环已开始
Beth, the loop's already started,
现在等于是《时空英豪》的状况
It's basically "Highlander" rules now.
认真吗?1986年?
Really? 1986?
"只能有一个"?
"There can be only one?"
靠,我们忙完之后得租来看
Shit. We gotta rent it after this,
康纳莱用原本的口音
Connery plays "The Spaniard,"
演西班牙人
but does nothing about his accent.
那乌贼呢?这是它们引起的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表