Well, what about the squids? I mean, they started this.
杀它们能解决问题吗?
Would killing them finish it?
或许
Might work. Alt pitch.
但我建议杀光其他假目标
We just terminate the rest of the decoys.
你不能再杀假目标了,这是你自己犯的错
Nobody's terminating anything. This is your mess.
我们的复♥制♥人都不该死
Nobody else with our face and memories has to die.
贝丝,你的同情心让我冰冷的心深受感动
Beth, as much as your passion warms my cold, cold heart,
但这状况已经无法挽回了
this thing feels pretty far gone.
现在到处都是假目标
Not only are the decoys liable to be anywhere,
我们也不知道数量有多少
but also, we don't know how many there are.
复♥制♥出来的我们
You get far enough down the decoy line
会越来越奇怪
and shit starts to get weird.
你们有没有拿复印件去影印过?
You ever make a copy of a copy?
你要帮助我们解决问题,我们要把乌贼杀死
You're helping us fix this. We're taking out the squids.
我建议分头进行,有些人杀乌贼
I say we split up. Some of us take down squids
-有些人杀乌贼,其他人去 -其他人
while the rest of us -Engage in B-stories
再走一条副线剧情吗?
we'll have to track simultaneously?
不用了,谢谢
No thank yeeew!
整件事解决前,我们要待在一起
We stick together till this is all wrapped up.
但是那些乌贼还蛮会
I dunno -- The squids seem pretty good
杀我们的
at taking out Smith families.
虽然有点怪
Well, this'll sound weird,
但我有个提议
but I think I have a pitch for that.
这套乌贼装好臭
This costume smells like ass!
-你真难搞 -真的很臭,瑞克
God, there's no pleasing you. -It's really bad, Rick.
你是给体育老师穿过吗?
Did you let a gym coach break it in?
我们为什么要穿这个?
Why are we wearing these?
我们在杀乌贼时才不会被发现
Because we'll fit in and avoid detection
还能顺便以乌贼身份
as we take out all the squids.
杀死假目标
Might also help us anonymously take out excess decoys, if we have to.
-不需要 -除非我们是假目标
Which we won't. -Unless we're decoys.
他开始质疑了
He's starting to wonder. I knew it.
我就知道我们不像科罗拉多人
I knew we didn't seem like Colorado people.
天啊,你真的很怕,对吧?
Oh, my God! You are, aren't you?
你真的会怕自己是假目标
You're worried you might be fake!
贝丝,你可以再爽一点
Sure, Beth. Try to love this more.
这样你也能体会
Just glad you have to walk a mile
-他们的心情了 -那边有乌贼
in someone else's -squid costume. -There's one.
它们为何想杀你?
H-Hey what are they mad at you for, anyway?
各种原因都有可能
Well, we're talking about me. It could be anything.
或许是羡慕我的阴♥茎♥大小
Maybe jealous of my penis size.
或是我上了它们的女王,或是我屌♥太大
I had sex with their queen. My dick's too big.
有很多种可能
The list goes on and on.
搞定一架了
Alright. Hey, one down!
或许还有40或45架吧?
Probably, what, 40 more to go? 45?
应该很容易,除非杀它们
Should be pretty easy, unless killing them
有后果
brings in a bigger bad
或是会引来很可怕的母舰
or some kind of horrible mothership.
我们来搜刮东西
Okay, let's loot their shit,
寻找弱点,天黑前就能搞定
find their weaknesses, be done by sundown.
等等
Huh. Wait.
如果乌贼是假目标,我们也扮成了乌贼…
But if the squids are decoys, and we dressed as squids...
我好像找到他们的弱点了
Well, I think I found their weakness.
他们他妈的不听我说话
They don't fucking listen to me.
或许这样也好
Honestly, probably for the best.
天啊,我真厉害
Man, I'm good.
爸
Dad!
靠,是我的
Oh, shit. One of mine.
-要去哪? -躲起来,莫蒂
Where are we going? -Off grid, Morty.
学自♥由♥意志主义者住在树林里
We're gonna live in the woods, like Libertarians.
要猎杀兔子
We'll hunt rabbits and trade with, like,
拿我们用刀子切的小金条交易
little pieces of gold bar that we cut off with a knife.
-真酷 -我们可能是假目标,桑美
That licks. -We might be decoys, Summer.
-这一切都很酷 -或许你现在会同情
Everything about this licks. -Oh, maybe now you'll empathize
你杀的假目标
with the decoys you're killing.
等等,太安静了
Wait, shh. It's too quiet.
-你少说了"安静" -我都说太安静了
You skipped quiet. -I didn't skip shit.
就代表很安静
It's obviously quiet if it's too quiet.
对,但你应该说…
Yeah, but you're supposed to say --
桑美,现在变得不够安静了
You know what, Summer, now it's not quiet enough.
我们在哪?瑞克在哪?
Where are we? W-W-Where -- Where's Rick?
瑞克就在这里,莫蒂
He's right here, Morty.
见到外公不开心吗?
Oh, are we not happy to see grandpa?
我长得不太一样吗?
Does he look... different?
-天啊 -好臭
Oh, God! -Oh, it stinks!
没错,我的做工很不精良
Yes. Recoil at the craftsmanship.
我在诞生那天就知道自己是假货
I could tell I was a fake from the day I was born.
不像你们
Unlike you.
不像他们
Unlike them.
那些瑞克越来越懒惰
You see, Ricks -- they get lazy.
到最后都会做出很烂的假目标
There's always a "shitty decoy" towards the end.
因为那些假目标也会做假目标,而且都会偷懒
But those decoys made decoys, too, and got lazy themselves.
持续到一定程度,就会出现怪兽
And far enough down the line... there be monsters.
我们知道你很丑,而且你很生气
Ugh, we get it. You're ugly and mad about it.
瑞克
Rick!
-外公 -我如果变成这样,就杀了我
Grandpa! -Kill me. If I ever get this arch.
闭嘴,假目标
Hush little decoy.
我还不能杀你,皮肤要保持新鲜
Can't kill you yet. The skin needs to be fresh.
知道吗?你真的是怪兽
You know what? You're a monster.
我是你♥爸♥
I'm your father.
等我取下皮肤
At least, I can look more like him,
就能长得更像他
once I harvest all this yummy skin.
他很喜欢皮肤
This guy's really into skin.
不只为了自己
It's not all for me.
瑞克会照顾家人
A Rick provides for his family.
我会变漂亮吗,爸?
Will I be beautiful again, Daddy?
马上,宝贝,马上就会
Soon, baby. Beautiful again soon.
什么…
What the...
去帮其他人
Help the others!
你们干嘛帮我们?
Why are you helping us?
因为我们都在同一条船上
Because we're all in this together.
走吧,我带你们去一个地方
Come on! There's a place we can go!
嘿,我们根本不用打仗,对吧?
Hey, who needs all this war stuff?
我找到一罐亮光漆了
I found a can of varnish.
有了这个,我们就能渡河了
This is a ticket to the world beyond the river.
谁要这个?
Who wants that?
我宁愿英勇战死
I crave glorious death in decoy battle.
而且颜色没选好
Y'know, depending on the varnish,
可能会像涂黑脸
might look like blackface.
我只是想活下去
Excuse me for wanting to live.
各位兄弟姐妹,欢迎来到这里
Brothers and Sisters, welcome to the cause.
欢迎加入我们
To our cause.
我们再也不是瑞克或莫蒂
We are no longer Ricks and Mortys,
贝丝或杰瑞
Beths and Jerrys,
还有桑美
or also Summers.
-随便啦 -我们是假目标
Whatever. -We are decoys.
被残忍♥的神带到这个世上
Brought into the world by an unloving god
因他造成的不确定性
and driven to destroy ourselves
而互相残杀
by the uncertainty he creates!
-好像不是这样 -有点极端
I don't know about that. -That's extreme.
但这样的暴♥力♥就到今天为止
But that violence ends today.
-乌贼呢? -乌贼就是
What about the squids? -The squids are decoys.
发现自己是假目标
The squids are decoys who realized they're decoys
所以想杀其他假目标的假目标
and wanted to kill the other decoys.
没错,很复杂
Yeah, i-it is a lot.
我们不能因为困惑而分♥裂♥
We cannot let confusion divide us.
乌贼
Squuuids!
我指的就是想杀人的假目标
Squids, of course, being shorthand for Killer Decoys.
我们去内殿,走逃生地道
Inner sanctum, the escape tunnel!
-爸 -混♥蛋♥杰瑞,让我们进去
Dad! -Jerry! -Jerry, let us in, you fucker!
抱歉,我也不想这样
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表