I'm sorry. I didn't ask for this.
我只想活下去
I just wanna live!
但亮光漆就只有这些
But there's only so much varnish.
-对不起,抱歉 -爸
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! -Dad!
其他假目标多久后会找到我们?
How long before the other decoys find us?
迟早会的,我们无法逃避
Sooner or later. Can't really run from it.
我们想到的躲藏处,他们都知道
Any place we'd think to hide is a place they'd think to look.
艾西莫夫骨牌效应第34条法则
It's rule 34 of an Asimov Cascade.
我很高兴能好好利用
I'm just glad we're living to the fullest
仅剩的时间
with the time we have left.
尿在海里是我的愿望之一
Well, peeing in the ocean was my bucket list item.
-再来呢? -杰瑞?你有什么愿望?
Who's next? -Jerry? Bucket list?
我想去每个大联盟球场看比赛
I'd like to attend a game at every major league ballpark.
不行,莫蒂呢?
Nope. Morty?
我想在新墨西哥州学校
I wanna ask a girl out
找个女生出去约会
at my weird New Mexico School.
该死,抱歉,小子
Shit. Sorry, buddy.
听起来应该会是很感人的场面
Sounds like it would've been real heartwarming.
他们很快乐,一定要杀他们吗?
They looked happy. Did we have to kill them?
或许他们的瑞克认清了事实
Well, maybe their Rick came to grips with his bullshit.
你今天很恶毒
You're so mean today!
我是你♥爸♥,你喜欢跟我一起生活
I'm your dad! You like having me around!
-你一直害我们有危险 -随便
You keep putting us in danger! -Whatever.
太久了,可以用激进的方式吗?
This'll take forever, mind if I do something drastic?
房♥子?我急需一个东西
House, I need something quick.
可以做个《星际火狐》魔王吗?
Can you whip up a "Starfox Boss" Season Four callback?
-做得酷一点 -没问题,宝贝
Make it flashy. -You got it, babe.
来吧,小婊♥子♥,该上场了
Let's go, you little bitch. It's showtime.
专心
Get centered.
各位假目标好
What up, you decoy motherfuckers.
快来瑞克的乌贼餐厅
Come on down to Rick's House Of Squids,
我会好好教训你们
where I'm serving your ass on a platter.
我知道你们在想什么"干,信♥号♥♥灯"
I know what you're thinking. "Fuck. A beacon.
"这点子真棒,他的主场"
That's a great idea. He's got home turf,
"他占有心理优势"
a tacit psychological advantage,
"而且又很大胆"
and absolutely pendulous balls."
你们又想说"靠"
And now you're thinking, "Shit.
"只有最瑞克的瑞克会这么做"
That's totally what the Rick-est Rick would do.
"我可能真的是假货"
I might actually be fake!
"我假装不在乎"
I pretended I didn't care if I was,
"我但我超在乎"
but I totally did!
"能证明我是真瑞克的方式"
Now the only way to prove I'm real and not him,
"就是杀死爱解释的他"
is to ice his expository ass."
对,来吧,来杀我
Yup. So let's do it. Come get some.
什么?不,莫蒂
What? No, Morty.
我会重复播放,为什么…
I'm gonna loop it. Why is it --
总统?西南部有群瑞克山查兹
Sir, there seems to be a confluence of Rick Sanchezes
正在互相残杀
killing each other over the American Southwest.
听起来好麻烦
Sounds exhausting.
那边有几个州是投给我?
How many of those states voted for me, anyway?
总统先生,选举人团
Mr. President, I think the point
-的目的是… -保存奴隶制度吗?
of the electoral college is -To preserve slavery?
没错,史提夫,我也会上网
That's right, Steve. I have the Internet, too.
快去厨房♥帮我拿一罐
Now take your white ass to the kitchenette
健怡可乐来
and bring me a Diet Coke.
虽然这么说有点不像我
Little out of character to say this right now
但你们看起来好酷
but you guys look really cool.
-我们或许是假货,对吧? -只有这样才能确定
We might be decoys, huh. -One way to find out.
"能证明我是真瑞克的方式"
...to prove I'm real and not him
"就是杀死爱解释的他"
is to ice his expository ass."
好像平静一点了
Looks like it's calming down.
你还想再为了合成生命的事骂我
You wanna get in one more "I told you so"
还是你有其他本周主题?
about synthetic life or whatever this week's theme is?
去你的
Oh, fuck you. Whoa.
你没资格不耐烦
No, you don't get to be annoyed with this!
你把生命和家人
You treat life and family
当作负担
as so burdensome,
但你却做出了一大群我们
and yet you created an ocean of us
因为你害怕失去两者
because you're terrified of losing either!
-靠 -没错
Shit. -Yeah.
贝丝,我或许不是真正的瑞克
Look, Beth. I-I might not be the real Rick.
即便如此,我是他做出来的
But even if I'm not, he made me,
或是做出做我的我
or the me that made me,
代表在他的内心深处
which means somewhere inside of him
有一个能接受这番话的瑞克
is a version of Rick capable of hearing that,
有一个感到抱歉的瑞克
a version of Rick who's sorry.
很抱歉我做了复♥制♥人
I'm sorry about the clone thing, too.
我爱你
I-I love you.
谢了,爸,我也爱你
Thanks, Dad. I love you, too.
你真觉得我们是假目标吗?
You really think we're decoys? Eh.
谁在乎?我们会是少数的幸存者
Who cares? We'll be the last ones left.
幸好那一个做了信♥号♥♥灯
Lucky that one did the beacon.
不然得花上好几星期
This was gonna take weeks.
好,我们来收尾吧
Alright. Let's mop up.
总算啊
Finally.
扮成可爱的假货
Dressing as decoys too cute to murder.
我不确定有没有帮助
You know, I'm not sure it helped,
但还好我们有试过
but I'm glad we tried it.
-要把扮装脱掉了吗? -谢天谢地
We're losing the costumes? -Thank God.
这套扮装好臭
This decoy outfit smells like ass.
去死吧,桑美
Fuck you, Summer.
靠,他很酷,听着
Shit. That guy's awesome. Okay. Listen.
他或许是真正的瑞克
He might actually be the real Rick.
但无论发生…
But whatever happens --
等等,别这样,我们都是桑美
Wait! We don't have to do this. We're both Summers.
我们不该在死前试试摇♥头♥丸♥吗?
Shouldn't we at least try molly before we die?
没错,别管他们了
You know what, yeah. Fuck this noise.
等等,我不知道该射哪个
Wait. I don't know who to shoot.
-桑美 -我没办法
Summer! -I can't deal with this.
你也得像我一样杀死自己
I had to kill myself. You have to, too.
-桑美 -桑美
Summer! -Summer!
去你的,我是真的
Fuck you! I-I'm real!
我是全宇宙最聪明的人
I'm the smartest man in the universe!
你说的或许没错,因为呢
Probably not even wrong. But that's just it.
我不是人
I'm not a man.
我是神
I'm God!
你是依我的形象造的
You're just made in my image.
吃屎
Fuck you.
你是跟我一起来的桑美吗?
You the, uh... Summer I came with?
-应该是 -好
Probably. -Good enough.
-莫蒂呢? -对
Morty? -Yeah.
我也还在
I'm here, too.
靠,太酷了
Holy shit! That was insane!
我好爱你们,我彻底改变了
I love you guys! I've totally changed!
干
Oh, fuck.
你们应该杀我的
You shoulda hunted me.
什么?你是…你很重要吗?
What? Who -- W-Were you significant?
我们有惹到你吗?
Like -- Like, did we tee you up?
你想被杀?天啊,我有好多问题
You want to be hunted? God, I have so many questions.
为什么?如果…
Why? What happens if --
快来杀我
Somebody hunt me!
这趟冒险很酷吧?
Pretty cool adventure, huh?
到外层空间展开长久的公路冒险?
Big long road trip adventure through space?
我们还遇到了太空贝丝,或许我们之后可以常来
Even ran into Space Beth. Maybe that'll happen more often.
不要太过头了
Let's not overdo it.
靠
Oh, shit.
有人杀了我们的假家庭
Looks like someone killed the decoy family.
-"假家庭"? -假什么?
Decoy family? -Decoy what now?
有人吗?
Hello?
我的天啊…
Oh! Oh, my God!
我的天啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表