才怪 救世女神星球娜娜驾到
Scratch that! Here's Planetina, Savioress of Earth!
噫哟 脚踩风火轮儿
Yeeouch! Talk about a hot foot.
山火荧荧 来点儿
Better put this wildfire
冰冰
on ice!
快来 小可爱
Come here, little buddy.
来来来 我在呢
Come on, come on, come on, I gotcha.
Morty 你怎么来了
Morty?! What are you doing here?
嘿 你也在啊
Oh, hey! Y-You're here, too?
嗯 在家听说了山火的事
Yeah, I heard about the wildfire back home,
所以你懂的啦 我就路过帮个忙
and, you know, I stopped by to lend a hand.
走吧 小家伙 安全了
H-Here you go, fella. All safe now.
小白兔白又白 蹦蹦跳跳
Ahh, rabbits -- al-always hopping --
真可爱
Never stoppin'.
是啊
Y-Yeah.
呃 那天
S-So it was, uh, great hanging --
那天和你很开心啊
hanging out the other day.
我有点儿 我觉得 咱俩
I-I was getting kind of a -- I mean I-I got kind of
咱俩进展还不错
a p-positive vibe.
那太好了 搞得我好紧张
Oh, good. I was putting one out.
我很喜欢你
I-I really like you.
卧嘞个槽
Holy shit.
呃 我是想说 那真好啊
I-I-I mean, uh, well, oh, all right.
那以后 你还想和我去玩吗
Next step, you w-want to go out again?
想啊
I do!
但是Morty 我有小孩了
But, uh, Morty, I have kids.
我会和他们相处好的 我也还是小孩呢
Oh, I-I-I'll get along with them. I'm-I'm a kid.
不 我说的是那四个孩子
No, I mean the four kids that bring me into existence
他们通过结合元素戒指的力量创造了我
by combining the power of their elemental rings
让我拯救地球于生态灾难
so I can save Earth from ecological disasters.
他们啊 我知道
Oh, them! No, I-I know about them.
他们很好啊
I-I like them.
好啊 他们来了
Oh, good. Well, here they are now.
喂 小子 你来要签名的吗
Hey, buddy, you want an autograph?
二十块一张
That's 20 bucks a pop.
别 Eddie 这是我朋友
No, Eddie, he's my friend.
Morty 这就是我的孩子们 娜娜志愿者
Morty, these are my kids, The Tina-Teers.
娜娜 你这是胖了么
Tina, girl, have you gained weight?
呃 我昨天吃了个植基的甜甜圈
Uh, well, I had a plant-based doughnut yesterday.
半个
Just a half.
糖分可是最毁身材的 亲爱的
Sugar is worst thing for figure, darling.
你想变丑吗
You want to be ugly?
我还以为会是几个年轻人呢
Heh, I-I thought they'd be younger.
他们从九十年代中期就开始创造我了
They've been manifesting me since the mid-'90s.
发生了很多变化
A lot has changed since then.
有点吓着你了吧
This is freaking you out, huh?
确实有点
It is a lot to take in.
我懂啦
I understand.
那 我先走咯
Well, I guess I'd better go.
之后见
See you around.
雷猴啊 58台
Hi-de-ho, TV 58!
星球娜娜 你单枪匹马救下了国家森林 不费吹灰之力
Planetina, you single-handily saved a National Forest with ease.
我尽我所能 我绝不独行
I do what I can, but I can't do it alone!
那么你那位朋友是谁呢
And who's your friend over there?
他叫Morty Smith
Oh! This is Morty Smith.
他跨越了200多里路 只为了在火中拯救一只兔子
He traveled 200 miles just to save a rabbit from the fire.
真是个很特别的人
He's a very special guy.
那你们两个在约会吗
So, are you two dating?
呃 我
Oh, um, w-- I-I-I --
是的
Yes, we are.
去你♥妈♥的♥爱情 -去你♥妈♥的♥爱情
Fuck love. -Fuck love.
好了 得定几条规矩
All right, time to set the rules.
放马过来 -不许叽歪
Lay it on me. -No whining.
懂 -不许哭
Done. No crying.
我哭过吗
As if.
还有绝对 必须 不许有情感依赖
And absolutely, positively no getting attached.
我们可是要去拍打无数肥臀了 先保量后保质
We're here to smash max ass -- quantity over quality.
成交吗 -成交
Deal? -Deal!
我可要好好品几副肥臀 多到把你吓出屎
I'm gonna eat so much ass, you're gonna shit.
看好啦 我在派对上就会是这副德行
Check this out. This is gonna be me at the party --
哇 又一对屁屁吗
Oh, is that another ass?
那就别介意我
Don't mind if I--
那我挤过人群的时候大概会说 打扰啊小姐
Ho-ho! This'll be me across the room -- "Excuse me, miss.
你好像还有一对屁屁没有被舔过
It appears that you have an uneaten ass.
要不我就
Allow me --
超新星派对牛逼
Whoo! Fucking super nova party!
爱都是谎言 操翻这颗星
Love is a lie! Hack the planet!
世界即将终结 不知为何
The world's ending, and for some reason,
我只想和你共度余期
I want to die with you more than anyone else.
Rick 先别看过去
Yo, Rick, don't look now,
那边有人在冲你抛媚眼哦
but someone's giving you the big eye.
借光 我得去看看
'Scuse me. I got to see a man about
骑马的事儿了
a horse I'd rather have sex with.
你好 -我叫Rick
Hello. -I'm Rick.
世界即将终结 不知为何
Hey. So, the world's ending, and for some reason,
我只想和你共度余期
I want to die with you more than anyone else.
你好哦
Hello.
好好玩哦 Rick姥爷
Have fun, Grandpa Rick!
不要投入太多哦
No commitments!
*我乘飞机飞向你*
*I flew to you on an airplane*
*我畏惧你给予的力量*
*I was afraid that you gave me strength*
*鸟儿永远比翼飞*
*Forever, birds were soul twin loves*
*宝贝 快回到我身边*
*Baby, come back to me*
*宝贝快回来 宛如一个*
*Baby, come back like it was*
惊喜
Surprise!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我跟孩子们说我去回收电池了
I told my kids I went out to recycle batteries.
不开玩笑了 所有人都该把
All kidding aside, everyone should discard
用旧的电池
used batteries
送进合适的
at proper
回收中心
disposal centers
而不是随便扔到普通的垃圾桶里去
instead of tossing them into a regular waste bin.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
*花儿不会常开*
*Flowers never last forever*
*但我们可以让它成为永远的过去*
*But we can make it past forever*
*宝贝 快回到我身边*
*Baby, come home to me*
*宝贝 你我一起便是家*
*Baby, you're home with me*
五zip-zops以后 Solus就要塌了
Solus is collapsing in five zip-zops.
如果时间算得准
If we time it right,
太阳爆♥炸♥时 我们就可以射个泥鸽飞靶了
we can skeet together as the sun explodes.
听起来好棒哦
Sounds ah-mazing.
说起来 我好像把包包落在吧台了
Say, I think I left my purse back at the bar.
你俩都去帮我拿一下 可以吗
Can both of you go get it for me?
愿意为您做任何事 奥巴马夫人
Anything for you, Mrs. Obama.
是时候开溜了 Rick姥爷
Time to ghost, Grandpa Rick.
好好好 车里见
Righty-right. Meet me at the car.
这里总有一个是她要的吧 她去哪了
One of these has to be hers. Where'd she go?
看来得我们两个先开始了
I guess we'll have to start without her.
她的损失哦
Oh, her loss.
二号♥行星 出发
Whoo! Planet number two, let's do it!
抱歉 我耽误时间了 我得支开两只舔狗
Sorry, I took so long. I had to ditch some clingers.
出发 各位 屁♥股♥撅好
Let's do it. Up the butt, y'all.
我去 你来驾驶没问题吧
Geez, you okay to drive?
当
Shiii!
然了 我我我没问题
'Course, I-I-I'm mable.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
这是我人生最棒的一周
Whoo! The best week of my life!
你好
Hello.
什么动静 -没什么
What was that? Nothin'.
谁想看最炫酷的
Who wants to see the most radadelic
女版超级英雄
lady-version of a super hero?
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表