想跟亚特兰蒂斯开战 就顺你意
If you seek war with Atlantis, you shall have it.
我之前上美人鱼时
Oh, I've already been to war with Atlantis
就已经开战了
when I D-Day'd that Mermaid Puss!
我就知道是你
I knew that was you!
准备离场车队
Prepare my exit parade!
跟你爱的干燥陆地道别吧
Say goodbye to your precious dry land!
这里很快就会变湿 超级湿
For soon it will be wet! Wet!
全球变暖已经弄湿陆地了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, global warming is already doing that, asshole.
尽管来吧 让我们变得更湿一点
But sure, yeah, go for it. Make us slightly more wet!
你把我当笑话
Am I a joke to you?
对 没错
Yes, you are a fucking joke!
你烂透了 你一直都很烂
You fucking suck! You've always sucked!
知道我们为什么好几年没打仗吗
Y-Y-Y know why we haven't fought in years?
因为你很可笑
'Cause you're an embarrassment to me
我不需要你了
and I don't need you anymore.
我不靠别人
I don't need anybody.
都在跟任天堂做♥爱♥
All I do is eat ass and 69 Nintendos, bro.
-每一天 -或许你会讨厌我
-Every day. -Or maybe you hate me
是因为只有我知道你变得多惨
because I am the only man to see how far you have fallen.
我曾经害怕你 尊敬你
I used to fear you. Respect you.
但我现在只会可怜
Now all that's left is pity --
你这可悲酒鬼
for a sad, drunk shell of a man
你不敢承认自己有多寂寞
too afraid to see how alone he truly is.
如果戴安还活着 她会怎么...
If Diane were alive today, what would she think --
瑞克已故妻子
少跟我讲
Don't fucking establish
另一个时空的
canonical backstory with
背景故事
me, you Red Lob--
很好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
我只是拿了些酒
I just took some wine!
我都道歉了
I said I was sorry.
你们是有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you people?!
我已经思考这件事好几世纪了
I have been asking that for centuries.
他们创造我是为了研究你 莫蒂
I was created to study you, Morty, to know you.
但我越仔细看
But the closer I looked,
就越不认识自己
the more I do not recognize myself.
好吧 我其实没时间...
Uh, yeah, man, I really don't have time for --
如果没有你 我们会是什么人
I have often wondered who would we be without you, Morty?
我们除了恨意还有什么
Are we anything beyond our hatred?
她来的时候
And when she came,
我以为她会是答案
I thought she would be the answer.
被冻结在时间内 永远沉睡着
Frozen in time. Forever asleep.
我们不懂她的意义
We could not understand her purpose,
就把她隐藏起来
so we hid her away.
我们为什么都要隐藏...
Why do we always hide the truths we fear?
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit, nerd!
-放了她 -我♥干♥嘛复♥制♥生殖器
-Let her go! -Why -- Why did I clone myself genitals?
我不在乎 混♥蛋♥ 快点
Ow! I don't care, bitch! Do it!
我就是混♥蛋♥
Ooh! Asshole! Yeah, guess I am an asshole!
有时候就得当混♥蛋♥
Y'know, sometimes you gotta be an asshole!
这是我外公教我的
My grandpa taught me that!
好吧...
Okay, okay, okay, fine!
-莫蒂 -杰西卡
-Morty? -Hey, Jessica.
你一定睡得很熟 对吧
Wow. Must've been some nap, huh?
我不知道该怎么称呼这些东西
I-Is that ooze or -- I'm not sure what to call it.
看起来像分泌物
It l-l-looks like ooze.
好了 我们之后再聊
Okay. W-We can catch up later.
什么...
What the --
瑞克
Rick! Rick!
-死龙虾 -瑞克
-...obster motherfucker. Rick!
-管他的 我在干嘛 -救命
Screw this. What am I even doing? -Help!
你要去哪
Where are you?
快回来 我会把陆地变湿
Come back here. I'm going to make the land wet!
我倒想亲眼看看
Y'know what, I'd love to see it.
放马过来 随便你做什么
Do it! God, do anything!
但别再拿我当借口了
Just don't use me as an excuse anymore!
瑞克
Rick! Wow.
天啊 真火爆
That was intense.
你压力很大吗
You look stressed.
我们签了文件 我得走了
We signed the paperwork. I must go.
你们有我们的电♥话♥
Well, your people have our number!
那只海星不是说有礼物篮吗
Your starfish mentioned some kind of basket?
-莫蒂 能不能别... -停止...
-Jesus, Morty. Stop! -No, no! Not today!
你不能就...
Can't you go one day without --You don't get to --
-什么... -我搞砸了 好吗
-What the -I fucked it up, okay?
没关系 莫蒂 你就是这样
It's okay, Morty. That's what you do.
现在让我来拯救一切 带你们回家
Now lemme Deus Ex Machina this shit and let's go home.
天啊 为什么大家都变成机械鸟了
God, why does everyone go Cyber-Punk Bird?
真无趣
So fuckin' hack.
该死
Oh, shit.
还真酷
Well, that's cool.
好吧 我们好像要完蛋了
Okay, we might be a little fucked.
你以为我会让你死吗 理查德
Did you think I would let you die alone, Richard?
我是宁波先生
I am Mr. Nimbus!
你还有时间看电影吗
You -- You still got time for that movie?
对 时间
Yes. Time.
我有很多时间
I had nothing but time.
无尽的时间
Endless time.
一开始只有疯狂
At first, it was madness.
然后是启示
Then enlightenment.
然后又是疯狂
Then madness again.
但这或许是好事
But perhaps it was a gift.
我看到了时间的生命
I could see the life of time.
正当我见证着时间
And as I watched the life of time
悲惨的那一面
in all its fleeting, terrible light,
我陷入了沉思 我有活过吗
I wondered, had I lived?
我只是其他人故事中的物件吗
Was I just the object in another's story?
我就仅此而已 这点能改变吗
Was that all I ever was? Could I be more?
我有非常多的时间 却没有答案
I had nothing but time and still no answer.
没有意义的时间就像牢笼
Time without purpose is a prison.
我看到了永恒的思想
I have glimpsed into the mind of eternity.
或是神的思想
Perhaps the mind of God.
但我只找到寂静
And found nothing but silence.
我们还是当朋友就好
I think we should just be friends.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
我能理解
I-I-I get that.
我们错过了时机
Guess we missed our moment.
对 但我们都会有
Yes. But there will be more.
其他时机
For both of us.
再见了 莫蒂
Goodbye, Morty.
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
滚 我是时间之神
Fuck off! I'm a Time-god!
我又跟你一同作战了 理查德
Fighting by your side again, Richard.
-感觉很... -没错
It was, uh --Yeah.
那就不用签条约了
Then there is no treaty.
我们停战
Because there is no war.
宁波
Aw, Nimbus.
你人真好
That's -- That's really chill of you, man.
理查德
Richard.
你在成为我的宿敌之前
Before you were my greatest enemy,
是我唯一的朋友
you were my only friend.
外公 我弄到贝壳了
Grandpa, I got the shell! Shit.
-听着 宁波 -王八蛋 叛徒
Okay, Nimbus, look. You son of a bitch!
拿武器来 莫蒂
Betrayal! My weapons, Morty!
被我用光了
I-I-I used them all! Grandpa!
外公 我该怎么办
Wait, Grandpa, what do I do?
贝壳在我这里 我要吹吗
I have the shell. Should I blow it?
我直接吹好了
Is that -- I'm -- I'm just gonna blow it!
不要吹 砸烂它
Don't blow it! Destroy the horn!
夏茉 你搞什么
What the hell, Summer?!
要把贝壳砸烂
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表