Also, did someone drop a scroll?
是我,这边,抱歉
Here we go. Over here. Sorry.
哪来这么多杀精剂?
Where did you get all that?
-这里是赌城 -总统
It's Vegas. -Sir!
赌城大道已经净空了,但我担心会没办法守住防线
The Strip has been evacuated, but I'm worried we won't be able to hold the perimeter.
那就请长居赌城的人帮忙
Then deputize Las Vegas regulars.
今天大家都是爱国者
Everyone's a patriot today.
连我也是
Even me!
请退后,惊奇的强纳森
Take three steps back, Amazing Johnathan.
男人满脑子就只有枪
Men and their guns. Metaphorical and not.
没错
Tell me about it.
做好准备,这个世界可不需要巨大乱♥伦♥宝宝
Get ready, boys! The last thing this world needs is a giant incest baby.
-它们来了 -很好
Oorah! Here they come! -Nice!
不要让任何精♥子♥碰到卵子
Do not let a single sperm get through to that egg!
需要担心身上有炸♥弹♥的那个吗?
Um, should we be concerned about that scary bomb-laden one?
小姐,交给男人就好
Honey, let the men handle this.
我们应…
I think we know a thing or two about --
女人得负所有责任
Ugh! Ready for all the responsibility
却没有功劳
with none of the credit?
我们一起效法南西雷根吧
Let's Nancy Reagan this bitch.
我们挡不住它们
Dammit! We can't stop them.
我们人力不足
We don't have the manpower!
那马力呢?
What about horsepower?
我的老天爷啊
Sweet Lady Liberty.
瑞克终结了我们和地马的战争
That sonofamare Rick has ended our centuries-long war with the CHUDs.
-总算停战了 -地马好棒
We made peace with the CHUDs! -The CHUDs are our buds!
瑞克,人类需要我们
Rícko! The hoofless -- they need us!
来吧,地马地马好棒棒
Let's do this. CHUDily dudily, ho, ho, ho!
地马地马好棒棒
CHUDily dudily, ho, ho, ho!
妈,我保证一定会用保险套,就算走后门也是
Mom, I promise to use condoms, even when it's butt stuff.
好吧,我们今晚有很多事要谈
Okay, we have a lot to talk about tonight.
这是你的心脏吗?
Is this your heart?
我只是在开玩笑
It's a play on, "Is this your card?"
你没有心脏
You don't have a heart,
但这可能是某种负责推动内质网运输物质的细胞器
uh, but this is probably some kind of organelle, in charge of pumping endoplasmic reticulum throughout your membrane and therefore,
所以也等同是你的心脏
relative to you, functions asa heart.
我再问一次,这是你的心脏吗?
So, I ask you again, is this your heart?
莫蒂,你看
Morty, look!
我不会就这样被打倒的,瑞克
I won't just be thrown away, Rick!
那颗卵子是我的
The egg is mine!
黏黏,全靠你了,兄弟
Sticky! It's all you, bud!
不
Noooo!
黏黏
Sticky!
干
Fuck!
-有心跳了 -管他的
We got a heartbeat. -Screw that!
那是生命,而且现在是选举时期
That's a human life, and this is an election cycle.
-你得做点什么 -不用
You have to do something! -Nope.
就交给太空去烦恼吧
It's space's problem now.
真糟糕
Oh, this sucks.
《运动画刊》模特儿凯西爱尔兰
You're "Sports Illustrated"'s Kathy Ireland.
我先生布雷辰死时你也在场
You were with my husband, Blazen, when he died.
你说,他有没有穿我的丁字裤?
Please tell me... was he wearing my thong?
他或许有交代你别跟我说
He probably told you not to tell me.
他很羞愧,但他不需要觉得羞愧
He was ashamed of it, but he didn't need to be.
真希望他穿着
I hope he waswearing it.
永远都该说实话
Always be honest.
有时会伤害人
Sometimes it will hurt people.
有时会帮助人,但永远都该说实话
Sometimes it will help. But always be honest.
对,他有穿
Huh. Yeah, yeah, he -- he waswearing it.
那恶心的变♥态♥
Ew! That gross animal pig!
总而言之,我认为…
So, trying to boil this all down, I-I want to say it's import--
闭嘴,莫蒂,我自己有准备结语
Shut up, Morty, I got my own epilogue.
瑞克,我爱你
Oh, Rícko, I love you.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我好喜欢亲你的大马牙
Oh, I love kissing those big ol' horse teeth.
就像在舔磁砖一样
It's like lickin' tile.
我决定要为了你而定下来
Oh! I swear... it's time someone made an honest man out of me.
无论你需要什么,我都会做到
Whatever you need, the whole nine yards, you got it.
可是瑞克,时候到了
The thing is, Rícko... it's time.
靠,时候到了
Oh, shit, oh, shit. It's time!
天啊,太棒了
Oh, my God, it's wonderful.
天啊,我们不用扶养孩子吗?
Oh, wow. So we don't have to, you know, r-raise it?
不用,孩子一出生就能自理
Nah. They're ready to go right out of the box.
真棒,那就再见了吗?
Cool, cool. So...bye?
对,保重,瑞克
Yep. Take care of yourself, Rick.
你也是
Yep. Same.
还真轻松
That was easy.
休士顿,请授权开启右侧面版
Houston, permission to open the starboard panel.
授权通过
Permission granted.
开启中
Firing breach now.
探索者,我们侦测到压力增加
Explorer, our readouts show a pressure spike.
有什么问题吗?
Everything alright?
说实话,我有时候看着地球
Honestly, sometimes staring back at Earth
会想起我抛下的那些人
makes me think about the people I left behind --
我老婆,她为了绑住我生的儿子
my wife, the son she had to anchor me there.
我曾试图当个好爸爸,是真的
I tried to be a parent, I really did,
但我发现自己只适合当太空人
but I've come to find I'm only suited to be a spaceman.
在这里的好处就是没有东西会让我想起我抛下家人的内疚感
The nicest part of being up here is there are no reminders of the guilt I sometimes feel about abandoning my family.
抱歉,休士顿,我好像听到了什么声音
Sorry, Houston, I thought I heard something.
不是我们这边的声音
Negative on our end.
不,等等,有个巨大的物体
No, wait, there's something big
而且正在靠近你
and it's coming right at you!Goo, goo, gah, gah.
天啊,不,不可能是真的
Dear God. No! You can't be real!
探索者,是什么?你看到什么?
Explorer, what is it? What the hell do you see?!
我的良知
My conscience.
探索者
Explorer! Explorer! Aaah!
你还在吗?
Are you there? Aaaaaah!
天啊,我不会想念他的
Geez. Not gonna miss that guy. Aaaaah!
-对吧? -他戏真多
Right? -So dramatic.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表