I shouldn't have kept you in the dark
我跟那些恶魔谈条件的事
about the deal I made with these evil dickweeds.
你比我不酷多了
You're way less cool than me
但我不该为此而开心
but it's not cool of me to celebrate that.
我如果真的很酷
If I'm genuinely cool
我就应该要能爱你 所以我爱你
I should be able to love you, which I therefore do.
好逊
Nerds.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
跟我走吧 死蠢蛋
Now follow me, you fucking hacks.
好痛 而且是不好的痛
It hurts, but in a bad way
我后悔穿这么多环了
I regret so many piercings
急救箱脸呢 止痛药牙呢
Where's First Aid Kit Face Or at least Advil Teeth
子弹会痛
Ow Bullets that hurt
夹鼠板奶头是不是完蛋了
Could this be the end of Mousetrap Nipples
地狱变糟了 我不喜欢地狱
Hell got bad I do not enjoy hell
你做了什么
What... what have you done
我把痛苦变回痛苦了 婊♥子♥
Turned pain back into pain, bitch.
不 我不希望痛苦会痛
No I don't want pain to hurt
宝贝
Baby.
就当作我们扯平了
Consider my debt paid.
皮衣让我的蛋蛋好痛
Oh, the leather It hurts my balls
卡拉OK酒吧
杰瑞 刚刚的事…
Jerry, about down there...
没关系 瑞克 你不需要说出口
It's OK, Rick, you don't have to say it.
我当然要说 我下次会换掉你
No, I do. I'll replace you next time.
别搞错 这种事不会再发生了
Make no mistake. What just transpired will never happen again.
我明白了 长官
10-4, Captain.
天啊 好晚了 我们该回家了
Oh, wow, it's late. We should get back to the kids.
好 瑞克要回家了 我们得走了
OK. Rick's headed home. We have to go.
快进去 我得洗车
Quick Get inside I have to shower.
瑞克能闻到历险的味道
Rick can smell adventure.
抱歉 我放屁了
Sorry, I farted.
地狱企业的…
Hellamic Industries...
我们回来了 你们玩得开心吗
Hey, you guys. We're home. How was your night
-很棒 -不错
- Breezy. - Chill.
-你们有惹麻烦吗 -没有
- You kids get into any trouble - Nope.
-确定吗 -当然
- You sure - Yep.
这是骷髅头吗
Is that a skull
不是 这是婴儿骷髅头
No It's a... baby's skull.
没有比较好 你们明天还要上学
That's worse It's still a school night.
我想跟你们说
Yo, I just want to tell you guys
我今天跟你们玩得非常开心
I had more than just fun hanging out with you tonight.
这种体验毕生难得
I had the experience of a lifetime.
但我想先跟你们说清楚
But just to be upfront about how I do this.
我还没办法保证会跟你们当朋友
I can't really commit to a friendship for more than 24 hours.
我需要一点时间来判断
I need that time to get a general sense of your standing
你们在学校的社交阶级
within your school's social hierarchy.
如果没问题 我们会再见面的
And if that's solid, I'll see you around.
如果没消息 那就是坏消息
Otherwise, no news is bad news.
懂吗 回头见
Cool Bye-zies.
-"回头见" -超尴尬
- "Bye-zies" - Cringe.
-要喝沙发酒吗 -沙发酒
- Sofa wine - Sofa wine.
你好酷 布鲁斯恰贝 你的秘诀是什么
You're so cool, Bruce Chutback. What's your secret
我没有秘诀
You know, just be cool.
你昨天不也是穿这条裤子吗
Wait, didn't you wear those pants yesterday
你又要回家不换裤子吗
Hey Going home to not change your pants,
布鲁斯恰裤
Bruce Chutpants
恰裤
Chutpants
他甩不掉这绰号♥的
Damn. That's gonna stick.
学校就像丛林
This place is a jungle.
希望他能适应独处的生活
I hope he can find solace in his own company.
布鲁斯恰裤一点都不重要*
*Bruce Chutpants. unknown quantity
他穷到不换裤子*
*Apparently poor
他没裤子换*
*He skips on his pants. He likes slacks
现在的布鲁斯恰裤*
*And them's the facts Bruce Chutpants
只是个普通人*
Regular guy now
喜欢吗 你不该站在路缘上的
You like that You shouldn't be standing on the curb
去死吧
Boom, bitch
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表