And she's got a special announcement.
Summer 跟各各位讲讲是什么事
Summer, tell 'em wha-what we talked about.
现在么 我感觉不太
Now? I don't think --
行吧我来 妈蛋
Okay, I'll do it. God damn.
新职位也确实提供了些许好处
The new job did have some perks --
比如 我能亲眼目睹到 Summer意识到自己做过头了
like, I got to be around the night Summer realized she was in over her head.
我多出来了90只神貂 所以还需要再找到10只
Okay, I've got 90 extra ferrets, which means I need 10 more,
这样你们其中四人就可以驾驶五五创
and then four of you get your own GoGoTron,
20%的人会分到一台五创
and 20% of you get a GoTron,
这样我们就可以拥有一台神他妈五五五创
'cause we're all gonna have a fucking GoGoGoTron.
他太激动了 咳
He's very excited. Um...
恨死我家人
I hate my family.
应该的
You should.
上车
Get in.
你姥爷的强迫症行为怎么样了
How's it going with your grandpa's compulsiveness?
你姐还在纵容么 哈
Is your sister still enabling it? Huh?
你们谁啊
Who are you people?
知道我们是神貂的合法拥有者就好
Let's just say we're the rightful owners of these ferrets.
那为什么那些机甲都破破烂烂地掩藏在了宇宙深处
Then, why were they scattered, and buried across the universe?
我们说的是更广义 更文化层面的拥有 啊
We mean in a more general, cultural sense. Arrrgh!
你姥爷这行为叫“文化挪用”
What your Grandpa did is called "appropriation."
垃圾 哈
Not cool! Hunnnnngh!
听着Morty 我们一直在关注你们
Look, Morty, we've been watching.
知道你才是最有是非观的人
We know you're the one that knows what's best.
给我们当间谍吧
Work with us from the inside.
帮我们夺回这一切
Help us take over this operation.
我们的设定本就是机甲驾驶者 哼
We're literally designed for it. Mm-hmmmmmm!
没人会发现内鬼是你
Nobody will know it was you.
之后 你就能重新专注于要事了
Then, you can get back to what's important.
这些是奶♥子♥币么
Are those Boob Bucks?
每个售货亭和游乐设施都可使用 哼
Legal tender at every kiosk and ride! Huuunh!
不行
I can't.
Summer待我如敝履 但终究是我姐
Summer's treating me like shit, but she's still my sister.
还真是高尚呢 Morty
That's really noble, Morty.
你若是我们家庭中的一员 必会奖赏你的忠诚
If you were in our family, your loyalty would be rewarded.
但你不是 所以我们大可以宰了你
But you're not in our family, which means we can kill you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
没错 就在我为了家人们出头反击时 我被迎头痛击了
And sure enough, just when I stuck my neck out for the family, it got stomped on anyway.
爸 -妈 爸
Dad! -Mom! Dad!
俺暴躁Rick去也
Hothead Rick, baby!
我真是自找的
I set myself up for that!
妈的出了什么事 -暴躁Rick来了
What the hell happened?! -Hothead Rick.
他怎么找到这里的
How did he get so close to us?
Morty不是该负责安保吗
Morty was supposed to be security!
Morty -我我我我溜了 好吧
Morty? -I-I-I stepped away, alright?
但不是为了放他进来
But-but not to let that happen!
Morty 我们不是什么坐在你飞往巴黎的航♥班♥上
Morty, we're not attractive strangers next to you on a flight to Paris,
排解失恋之苦的邻座帅哥美女
traveling alone to get over a breakup,
少在这扭扭捏捏的
so this is no time to be coy!
小小Ricky
Lil' Ricky.
我全部收工了 Summer
I'm all wrapped up, Summer.
家人们 我知道你们不信任我 但我们都变成什么人了
Guys, I know you don't trust me, but what have we become?
为什么我们还在继续这项行动
Why are we doing this anymore?
因为好玩啊 你个臭内鬼
Because it's fun, you little rat.
回家玩电游去吧 我们来给他们收尸
Now go home, and play video games while we clean up these bodies,
不然我和你妈就雇人打断你的腿
or your mother and I will hire people to break your knees!
这是我们踩坏了房♥车营地之后从影子政♥府♥那拿到的16000块钱
This is $16,000 we got from the deep state for stepping on that trailer park.
应该够你学校伙食和家里装♥修♥的费用了
That should be enough for school lunch and home repairs.
现在我要背弃你了
Now, I gotta turn my back on you.
不要啊
No!
Morty出局后 一切看起来蒸蒸日上
With Morty out of the way, things were looking up.
但眼看不一定为实
But looks aren't everything.
Summer 我的驾驶舱接不到Wi-Fi
Hi, Summer. Um, my cockpit's not getting Wi-Fi.
老爹 你明知道我不管这档子事
Dad, you know that's not what I do around here.
呃 我不是你亲爹 只是其中一个爹
Oh, I'm not your Dad. I'm a version of him.
这是我第一天过来
This is my first day here,
我也不清楚你负责哪些事情
and I-I'm not sure what you do around here.
那就死开 -去死吧你
Then fuck off. -Oh, fuck you.
你说什么 我要看你的身份证明
Excuse me? I want your ID.
老妈 是你吗老妈 你能去管一下你那个新手Jerry么
Mom. Are you Mom? Can you control your rookie Jerrys?
亲爱的 我们都很忙的
Sweetie, we're all a little overwhelmed -
有理 你不是那种战备老妈
Good point. You're not a war-time Mom.
那不如带上你那个世界的我爹
Why don't you find your version of Dad,
休息休息 放个长假咯
and take a break, take a holiday.
我没空等你确认回复
I don't have time to wait for your confirmation,
我把话撂这 你要是十分钟内还不走
so let's just say, if you're here in 10 minutes,
我就轰你走
I'll have you removed.
然后五创合成五创
And then, the GoTrons make the GoTrons,
再合成五创 再合成五创
make the GoTrons, make the GoTrons.
出了点岔子 但我知道怎样可以加快进度了
Couple of snags, but I know how to speed things up.
还记得有一次我们说过能最大程度
Remember when we talked about how the best thing we could do
帮助家人的方法就是招募外人么
for the family is to recruit outside the family?
记得 我已经执行了
Yes. Way ahead of you.
Summer 这位是Kendra
Summer, I want you to meet Kendra.
她来自一家临时工中介
She's from a temp agency.
拥有一支随时待命的队伍
She's got an entire workforce ready to go,
而且所有人都有驾驶巨型机甲的经验
and all of them have previous giant robot pilot experience.
这样进度就可以加快了
So, we'll be ready to go ahead of schedule.
呃 我也不是很确定这样
Well, I don't know about that but --
Kendra很确定 那就
Well, Kendra knows. So...
那就
So....
你是来打断我的腿的么
You here to break my legs?
我们是来说你老姐坏话的
No. We're here to talk shit about your sister,
她刚刚把我俩炒鱿鱼了
because she just fired us.
说笑的吧 -膨胀的小贱畜
You're kidding. -Arrogant little bitch.
我们要不要把她做掉 -不了 不值得为她吃牢饭
Should we clip her? -No. She's not worth doing time.
你不会吃牢饭的呀 是你生的她
You wouldn't do time. You brought her into the world.
所以我就能杀了她吗
So, I can take her out.
你真以为有这么条法律啊
You thought there was an actual law?
那是妈妈们的玩笑话
It's a joke mothers say.
你都生活在什么操蛋世界里啊
What kind of fucked up world have you been living in?
不会把妈妈杀孩子当笑话讲的世界 好吗
Uh, one where your mother murdering you isn't a comedic premise?
爸妈 现在你们需要时间适应
Guys, there's a little adjustment period,
但很快都会回归正轨的
but pretty soon, you're gonna to return to normal,
你也不会想宰了Summer
and you're not going to want to kill Summer.
连冲她发火都不会
You're not even gonna be mad at her.
拉她奶奶的倒吧 我要与她为敌
Nah, fuck her. She's my enemy.
要不要我们先自杀下地狱
Should we kill ourselves, so we can get to hell before her,
然后躲在大门口伏击
and hide near the entrance?
好主意
I like that.
Rick把我炒了
Rick fired me.
天哪宝贝 -对不起
Oh, sweetie. -I'm sorry.
你还好吗闺女 我们都怎么了啊
Are you okay, baby? What happened to us?
完全失去理智了
We lost our minds.
是的 Morty说得很对
I did it. Morty was right.
我哄姥爷开心上瘾了
I got addicted to making Grandpa happy.
因为你姥爷一直在鼓吹他开心的价值
It's only because your Grandpa inflates the value of his happiness.
说得好啊 不像我
That's a good point. I mean, look at me.
我可好哄了 所以
I'm easy to make happy, which is why
我开心了也没人在意
nobody gives a shit if I am.
谢谢大伙 还有另一件事
I appreciate it, but there's something else too.
我最近对家庭这个点特别敏感
I've been really sensitive about family lately
因为有件事我一直在跟你们保密
because of something I've been keeping secret.
好吧 谁继任最高大♥法♥官来着
Okay. Who's on the Supreme Court,
我们这是哪个州
and what state do we live in?
这事我好多年没想过了
It's been years since I've thought about this.
不是我怀孕了啦
No, I'm not pregnant.
但你们应该记得 毕竟总有人在我们耳边叨逼叨
But as you guys recall, and as a lot of people keep bringing up,
我和Morty意外造出了一个巨型乱♥伦♥婴儿
Morty and I did accidentally create a giant incest baby,
还被政♥府♥发射上了太空
which the government did launch into space.
但这事我真不知道该如何启齿
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表