但只是看在你是Rick外孙女的份上
But only because you're Rick's granddaughter.
Daph Daphne 你在哪 宝贝
Daph? Daphne? Where are ya, baby?
爸爸还想要胳膊肘油油
Papa needs some more elbow grease.
来啦 你最好盯紧路了
Comin'! Ya might want to keep your eyes on the road.
场面即将十分凌乱
It's about to get sloppy.
来呀 -来啦
Hello! Hello.
呕
Ugh!
然后我戴上了太阳眼镜走了出去
Then I put my sunglasses on and walked out
如同无事发生
like nothing happened.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
都是因为Morty
All because of Morty.
多么浪漫的故事啊 我儿子杀了一屋子的人
What a romantic story about our son killing a room full of people.
轮到你了
Your turn.
呃 七
Uh, seven.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven!
噢 不要打我的午饭
Oyyy, don't punch my lunch!
啊哈 你完了
A-ha! Eat it!
我没有食物卡了
I'm out of food cards.
不如我借给你两个乳蛋饼 只要10%的利息
How 'bout I loan you two quiche at 10%?
真大方
That's so generous.
轮到我了
My turn!
两个六 宝贝儿
Double sixes, baby!
一 二 三 -星球娜娜接下来什么打算
One, two, three... So, what's next for Planetina?
呃 既然我不再需要做签售
Well, now that I'm not distracted by book signings
也不用作秀了 Morty和我可以专注于
and publicity stunts, Morty and I can concentrate on
更重要的事情了
more important things.
比如上学
Like school.
比如搬过来
Like moving in.
星球娜娜现在还没有住的地方
Planetina doesn't have a place to stay now,
所以我说她可以和我们一起住
so I said she could live with us.
天哪 Morty 不 -我好饱
Holy shit. Morty, no. -I'm so full!
“不”是什么意思 -呜呼
What do you mean, no? -Whoo!
不要打我的午饭
Don't punch my lunch.
我不会成为负担的,Smith太太
I wouldn't be a burden, Mrs. Smith.
我只想和你的儿子
I only want to spend as much time
尽可能多地相处
as possible with your son.
我的儿子14岁 小姐
My son is 14, miss.
抱歉 Morty 你还太年轻
I'm sorry, Morty. You're way too young.
但 你你你被爸爸搞怀孕的时候也还是个小年轻
But y-y-y-you were a teenager when Dad got you pregnant.
我那时候是17岁
I was 17!
换算成男生至少26岁了
That's at least 26 in boy years.
我肯定星球娜娜是个好人 但当你是个年轻人
I'm sure Planetina is very nice, but when you're a teenager,
爱情最多也就是转瞬即逝
love is fleeting, at best.
你小看了Morty 他是个非常成熟的年轻人
You underestimate Morty. He is a very mature young man.
看到了吗 妈妈 我说了
See, Mom? I told you!
这是不可能的 没得商量
This is not happening. End of discussion.
星球娜娜 我认为你该离开了 请走吧
Planetina, I think you should leave, please.
好吧 Smith太太
Okay, Mrs. Smith.
哦 不
Oh, no!
妈妈 我恨你
Mom, I hate you!
你糟透了 -嘿 好了 这只是个游戏
You suck! -Hey, now, it's only a game.
闭嘴 -闭嘴
Shut up! -Shut up!
好的 -在我的整个生命中
Okay. -My whole life,
我从没在任何地方融入过
I've never fit in anywhere.
任何我说的东西都会被翻白眼
Everything I have to say is always met with an eye roll
就好像听我说话是烦人的琐事
as if the act of hearing what I have to say is some exhausting chore.
这个家里没人觉得我能说什么或者做什么正确的事
Nobody in this family thinks I can say or do anything right!
我跑遍了全宇宙 遇到了几百个人
I've been all over the universe, met hundreds of people,
星球娜娜是我遇到的唯一能让我感到合得来的
and Planetina's the only one I've ever met that makes me feel like I belong,
而你却把她赶出了我们家
and you just kicked her out of our house!
Morty 别
Morty, please --
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for this!
*拿起剑抛向远处*
*Get the sword and throw it far*
*让它在晨星下闪耀*
*Let it shine under the morning star*
Morty Morty 回来
Morty! Morty, come back!
*你是谁*
*Who are you?*
*我是你的谁*
*Who am I to you?*
*我是你的反基♥督♥*
*I am the antichrist to you*
*优雅地坠落天际*
*Fallen from the sky with grace*
*坠入你的怀里*
*Into your arms race*
滚出去 所有人 滚出去
Get out! All of you, get out of there!
你们在杀死这个星球
You're killing the planet!
你们选举输了
Your people didn't get the votes.
离开 不然我叫人来逮捕你了
Leave, or I'll have you arrested.
你们这群人才应该被逮捕
It's you people who should be arrested.
毁坏大地 污染你们孩子呼吸的空气
Gutting the land, poisoning the air your children breathe?!
你们看不见你们在做什么吗
Can't you see what you're doing?!
说起来容易 你可以按你想要的方式过日子
Easy for you to say! You can live how you want!
我们需要这份工作 走 伙计们
We need the jobs. Let's go, boys.
她阻止不了我们
She can't stop us.
我 我们下回再对付他们
W-We'll get them next time.
没时间了
There's no time left!
你听不到地球在尖叫吗
Can't you hear the Earth screaming?
你们这些肮脏的杀人犯
You filthy murderers!
星球娜娜 停下
Planetina, stop it!
地球污染只有唯一解决之道
There's only one solution for Earth's pollution!
啊 我的天 不
Oh, my God, no.
*我是你的谁*
*Who am I to you?
*我是你的反基♥督♥*
*I am the antichrist to you
不
No!
无法相信我睡了我同事
I can't believe I'm banging my co-workers.
我还是老板
And I'm the boss!
和我爸的同性做♥爱♥太棒了
This gay sex with my Dad is terrific!
我在想啥呀
What was I thinking?
很快一切都要完了
It'll all be over soon!
朝着我尿尿的最后机会啦 有人要来吗
Last chance to pee on me! Anyone?!
好了 姥爷 陨石马上要来了
Okay, Grandpa, the meteor's almost here.
我们可以走了 -啊 不 我们还有时间
We can go now. -Ah, nah, we still got time.
那就不要恋爱 开始享乐
Well, then stop being in love and start having fun.
啊 爱情很有意思的 Summer 试一试嘛
Ah, love's pretty fun, Summer. Just give it a chance.
这甚至都不是真的爱情
It's not even real love!
Daphne和你在一起只是为了活命
Daphne's just with you so she can keep surviving!
啊 年轻人 如此天真
Ah, the young -- so naive.
呕 恶心
Eww, gross.
祝贺 Ferkus人
Congratulations, Ferkisians!
你们的末日中止了
Your apocalypse is aborted.
然后 姥爷 你和我可以回家了
And, Grandpa, you and I can go home.
Daphne你可以一起来
Daphne, you may come with.
如果你不必来但还想来的话
If you want to and don't have to.
我不知道你想搞什么 Summer
I don't know what you're getting at, Summer.
显然 Daphne想
Obviously, Daphne wants to --
哇 你这冰冷的婊♥子♥ 你好
Aw, you cold bitch. Hello?
再见
Goodbye.
嘿 她就是那个拯救世界的人
Hey, she's the one that saved the world!
这下我们明天又得工作了
Now we got to go to work tomorrow!
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
抱歉我把你和Daphne的事搞砸了
Sorry I messed things up with Daphne.
闭嘴 我知道是什么情况
Just shut up. I get it.
是吗 你不气吗 -我气炸了
Really? You're not mad? -I'm furious.
但我不得不承认你挺有Rick味儿的
But I have to admit, it was pretty Rick of you
发了个玩世不恭的脾气 逆转一场末日
to avert an apocalypse in a tantrum of cynicism
只为毁掉一段愚蠢的关系
just to destroy one dumb relationship.
还是 抱歉
Still, sorry.
啊 我也会为你做同样的事的
Eh, I would've done the same for you.
保证
Promise?
爱你 Rick姥爷
Love you, Grandpa Rick.
别搞得很奇怪
Don't make it weird.
求你走吧 我不能再和你交往了
Please go. I-I-I can't see you anymore.
你甚至都不想试着解决吗
Don't you even want to try to make it work?
我们曾经那么亲密
We were so close.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表