火 -水
Fire! -Water!
气 -还有尘
Air! -And Dirt!
哦不 是粉丝会 Morty 醒醒
Oh, no, the convention. Morty, wake up!
咱们睡过头了 -怎么了
We overslept. -What's happening?
她身上有个小男孩
Hey, there's a little boy on her!
放下幕布
Oh, d-d-drop the curtain!
根本没有幕布
There is no curtain!
白♥痴♥ 把她收了
Idiots, zap her away!
别别 等下 我还
No, no, no. Wait, I-I --
保安
Whoa! -Security!
你做了什么 让她回来
What did you do? B-Bring her back!
抱歉了大伙儿 -放开我
No! Let me go! -Sorry, folks.
星球娜娜马上就会回来
Planetina will be back in a moment.
在此之前 谁想只花五十美元 就拿到一个限♥量♥款玩偶
Until then, who wants a limited edition Funko for only $50?
这很难看
This is very bad.
眼看着就要成交了
We are about to close deal.
眼下我们惹不起争议
We cannot afford controversy.
别怕
Don't you worry.
我知道怎么对付这个Morty小子
I know how ta deal with this Morty kid.
哥几个准备去Hibler家
Hey, a bunch of us are going over to Hibler's place
自个杀
to shoot ourselves.
你想一起吗
Y-You want to come with?
抱歉 今晚没人能牵制夏夏
Sorry, but no man's tying down Sum-Sum tonight.
捶屌♥吧
Hit the dicks.
你的损失哦 宝贝
Your loss, honey.
本来这些都是给你的
You could have had allllllll this.
快来看 老年人在跳舞呢
Hey, check it out! There's old people dancing!
操 妞儿 你这舞步不输年轻人啊
Damn, girl. Your moves is tight.
你好哦 -Rick
Hello. Rick!
这他妈一个Morglutz人在搞什么鬼
What the WTF is that Morglutzian doing here?
Morglutz人吗 她 她不是Morglutz人
Morglutzian? She's -- She's not Morglutzian.
她是这唯一没长着三只眼的蓝人
She's the only blue person here without three eyes!
好吧 被你发现了 这是 呃 Daphne
Okay, fine. B-Busted. Thi-Thi-This is, uh, Daphne.
Daphne 这是Summer 我外孙女
Daphne, this is Summer, my granddaughter.
外孙女啊 你好
Granddaughter? Hello.
Daphne知道我们的串门派对
Daphne heard about our little party crawl,
我跟她说了可以带她一个
and I told her she could come with.
在在在后备箱
I-I-In the trunk.
到底他妈的怎么一回事 Rick
What in the actual fuck, Rick?
我们说好了不要投入真情
We said no commitments!
这可是我们的末日串门派对
This was to be our Apocalypse Party-crawl!
你坏了规矩
You broke the rules!
呆子才守规矩 可Daphne是个怪胎
Squares follow rules, Summer. Daphne's down to freak.
我想的病态肮脏的事 她都想上
She's up for any sick, nasty thing I want to do.
你好哦 -好啊宝贝
Hello. Oh, yeah, baby.
可以了 小伙儿们 去歇几分钟吧
All right, fellas, take five.
他对我不构成威胁
He ain't gonna give me any trouble.
星球娜娜在哪
Where's Planetina?
别担心她了 -我想见她
Don't you worry about her. -I want to see her!
星球娜娜肩负太多的责任了
Planetina's got a lot of responsibilities.
人们依赖她
People depend on her.
而你 我的朋友
And you, my friend,
我们暂时没法在你这分心
are a distraction we can't afford right now.
对你们来说 她只是个商品对吗
She's just a product to you, isn't she?
只是拿来赚钱的东西
Something to make money off of.
可是 星球娜娜的意义远不止于此
W-Well, Planetina's more than that.
她冰雪聪明 她活灵活现 而且我爱她
She's a brilliant, living thing, and I love her.
你爱她是吗 你猜怎么着
Oh, you love her? Well, guess what.
我们拥有她
We own her.
当然也不会拥有很久了
But not for long, of course.
我们要把她卖♥♥到阿♥拉♥伯了
We're gonna sell her to some Arab overseas.
火
Fire.
至于你 如果你漂亮的小脸蛋儿毁了
As for you, maybe she won't
可能就不那么招她喜欢了呢
love you so much if you ain't so pretty no more.
住手
Stop! Yah!
你要招惹老子吗 要吗
Y-You want to fuck with me? Do you?
臭傻♥逼♥王八蛋
Stupid fuckin' shit hole!
头儿 怎么了 让我们进去
Boss, what's happening? Let us in!
火
Fire!
火
Fire!
我们能敲定交易了吗
Can we conclude our business?
我想赶紧在晚饭时
I'm eager to celebrate my purchase of
庆祝买♥♥下了星球娜娜 这些宝宝海豹
Planetina over dinner, and these infant seals
可越来越老了
aren't getting any younger.
就要好了 同志
Momentarily, comrade.
我们的合伙人马上就回来
Soon, our partner will return.
Eddie怎么要那么久
Ugh! What is taking Eddie so long?
打他的电♥话♥也都转到语♥音♥信箱了
His phone keep going to voicemail.
*快快留言*
*Start leaving a message*
*我没法接电♥话♥哦*
*I can't make it to the phone*
逗你玩的 我是Eddie 操♥你♥妈♥滚吧
Just kidding. It's Eddie. Go fuck yourself.
你们谁点披萨了
Which one of you ordered a pizza?
没人点披萨 怎么回事
No one order pizza. What is this?
呃 我带来了意大利奶酪 为你们特别加脆了哦
Well, I got a cheesy Italian, extra crispy just for you.
我认识这头骨 和对我自己的一样熟悉
I know those cheek bones like they're me own!
这是Eddie
It's Eddie!
干♥他♥妈的搞死他
Fucking Mother! Kill him!
石 石 -火
Stone! Stone! -Fire!
气
Airs!
冷水 冷水
Cold Water! Cold Water!
尘
Dirt!
火
Fire!
水
Wa--
气
Airs.
我们终于可以在一起了 星球娜娜
Now we can be together, Planetina.
我有着独♥立♥人格
I am an individual character.
不代表任何团体
I represent no group.
火
Fire! -Aaah!
水 尘 气
Water! Dirt! Airs!
完蛋了
Not good!
Blib
Blib...
Naga
Naga...
三
Threve...
Verillex Gam
Verillex... Gam!
末日快乐
Happy Apocalypse!
啊我天 -太糟啦
Oh, my gaaah! -This is awful!
我们为什么要庆祝
Why were we cheering?!
你好 这有水吗
Hello. Got any agua around here?
妈妈要补水
Mama's got to hydrate.
手套箱
Glove box.
Rick是史上最酷的家伙
Rick is the coolest guy ever.
我们是彻底的灵魂伴侣
We're total soul mates.
他会向我展示宇宙的诸般奇迹
He's gonna show me the wonders of the universe.
呵 一到下个星球
Ha! Once we get to the next planet,
姥爷就丢下你 基本是 立马
Grandpa Rick is gonna ditch you, like, so fast.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
没人能牵绊住他 从来没有
Uh-huh, nobody is tying that guy down -- ever.
唯一和Rick看宇宙的小妞是我
The only chick seeing the universe with Rick is me.
如果我把Rick的嘴塞满这个就不同了
Not if I keep Rick's mouth full of these.
我 我的天
Oh, my -- Oh, my God.
是的 就是这样 我的小女友
Oh, yeah. That's right, girlfriend.
这就是你的对手
This is what you're up against.
因为这些东西 爆发过战争
Wars were fought over these.
它们毁灭过国王 鼓舞过总统
They've ruined kings, inspired presidents.
百首赞歌♥和九首国歌♥
A hundred songs and nine national anthems
为它们而作
have been written about them.
Morglutz上最好的胳膊肘奶♥子♥
Best set of elbow-titties on Morglutz.
现在 多亏了Rick 它们是整个星系最好的了
And now, thanks to Rick, the best in the galaxy.
你想让我把它们收起来吗
You want me to put them away?
求求了 -行
Please. Sure.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表