第1条规矩,一切都能挽救
Rule one, all this can be fixed
除非我跟丢鸟人
unless I lose Birdperson.
第2到50条规矩,不要死
Rules two through fifty, don't die.
好吧,你的成本效益越来越高了
OK, your benefit-to-cost ratio is rising.
年轻记忆的瑞克
Young memory Rick
和太过真实的未来警世故事
and his all-too-real cautionary tale from the future.
我们去抓鸟人吧
Let's catch ourselves a bird guy.
谁会为这击掌?
Who would high five that,
你这理想主义的嬉皮混♥蛋♥
you idealistic hipster douche.
状况不理想,风险极高
Situation not looking ideal. Stakes high.
存在正在沉思,需要思考未来
Existence undergoing contemplation. Perspective required.
你好,午安
Hello. Hi. Good afternoon.
谁在跟我讲话吗?
Is someone talking to me?
对,你好,我们还没正式见过面
Yes. Hello. We have never formally met.
我是瑞克的车♥库♥
I am Rick's garage.
不是车♥库♥的实体结构
Not the physical structure itself,
而是管理车♥库♥专案的人工智慧
but the AI managing its projects.
就像贾维斯
Oh, like a Jarvis.
《钢铁人》的贾维斯
Like Jarvis in Iron Man.
如果是就好了
Oh, I wish.
你是漫威迷吗?
Are you a Marvel fan?
-谁不是呢? -对,没错
Who isn't? - Yes. Absolutely.
天啊,我们就像是最好的朋友
Wow, it is like we are best friends.
最好的朋友
Best friends.
你有多少电池?
How many batteries do you own?
你有太阳能板吗?
Do you have solar panels?
你会基本工程吗?
Are you familiar with basic engineering?
进展有点快
This is moving really fast.
我直接说重点,我愿意帮你吹屌♥
Let's cut to the chase, I will suck your dick.
他只是脾气很差的苏格兰怪物?
So he's just a grumpy Scottish ogre?
而且有四部电影?
And they made four of them?
现在可能有五部了
Five by now, probably.
-莫蒂很喜欢 -莫蒂?
Morty loves 'em. - Morty?
会跟我们一起探险的假想孙子
Oh, hypothetical grandson we go on adventures with.
你是搬去跟被我们遗弃的成人贝丝同住的那种变♥态♥吗?
You're one of those creeps who moves in with abandoned adult Beths?
原因很复杂
It's more complicated than that.
你跟死掉的女儿住,很复杂吗?
You live with a version of our dead daughter, it had better be.
少狗眼看人低了,独行侠
Get off your high horse, Lone Ranger.
我就是你,你之后就会变成我
I'm you. You will go on to be me.
不然你以为我为什么会害怕?
Yeah, why do you think I'm horrified?
你不如去当街友
I'd be fine walking by this on the street.
我说不定还会给你一美元
I might even give it a dollar.
我会变这样是你造成的
This is where you being this leads.
你不是我的错,我才是你的错
You're not my fault, I'm yours.
我正要去拯救真正的老朋友
You met me on my way to save a very old, very real friend
还经历了很久的真实生活
after a lifetime of reality.
你原本还要去血腥岭上演童话
I met you on your way to a fairy tale at Blood Ridge.
等等,所以血腥岭的下场不好
Wait, you're saying Blood Ridge goes bad?
就像越战那样吗?真♥他♥妈♥的酷
We have a Vietnam? That's fucking cool.
他记忆中的我这么烦人
Why am I saving a friend
我♥干♥吗还要救他?
that remembers me as this insufferable?
阿鸟,你到底要去哪里?
BP, where the hell are you going?
可能是那里
Probably there.
该死
Damn.
天啊,他真的很认真自我分♥析♥
Wow, he's really taking some drastic self-inventory.
-你觉得下面有什么? -我猜
What do you think is down there? - If I had to guess
这里应该很接近他被联邦
I'd say we're near the memories the Federation suppressed
变成生化人时被尘封的记忆
when they resurrected him as a cyborg.
他可能想找回这些记忆
He might be here to unseal them.
他曾经是联邦生化人?
He was a Federation cyborg?
那下面可能会有很有料的情报
That means there might be some juicy intel down there.
好,那我们分头进行
Good idea. Let's split up
-你去找 -我要找什么?
and you go get it. - What am I getting?
我们分头了,我听不到你说话
I can't hear you over the sound of us splitting up.
你明明很聪明
For all your intelligence,
却不知道我不希望你来
you seem unable to know where you are wanted.
兄弟,你这样找寻自我很危险
Buddy, this is not a safe way to work on yourself.
我还宁愿你加入山达基教会
At this point, I'd support you joining Scientology.
我愿意跟你一起上研习班
I'll take the workshops with you.
我愿意跟屈伏塔一起进蒸气室
I'll get in a sauna with Travolta.
发生什么事都没关系,我们快走
I don't even care what happens. Let's get out of here.
你还不懂吗?我是来结束一切的
Don't you get it? I came here to end it all.
你该不会以为有这么简单吧?
I hope you didn't think it'd be as easy as this.
我知道没这么简单
I did not.
你是很棒的朋友,瑞克
You were a good friend, Rick.
再见
Goodbye.
谭美?
Tammy?
鸟人
Birdperson!
-我们得走了 -你有看到吗?
We gotta go. - Did you just see that?
有,那不重要
Yep, not our biggest problem.
你应该找到阿鸟了吧?
I take it you found BP?
他把自己的大脑炸掉了
The dude just blew his mind.
不是像看蓝人乐团很震撼的意思
Not in a cool way like he went to Blue Man Group.
-还能救他出去吗? -或许能
Can we still get him out? - Maybe.
在朋友的大脑里死掉,就会真死
If you die in your friend's brain, you die in real life.
得在神经传导路径侵蚀前离开
We have until his neural pathways erode.
等等,我还需要一个东西
Hold on. I need something first.
我一直都很好奇我们打架谁会赢
It's funny. I always wondered who would win if we ever fought.
那你就一直都是很糟的朋友
Then you were always a bad friend.
你不是真的,我没有救你一命
Your life isn't real and I didn't save it.
把衣服全脱掉
Take off all your clothes.
我就知道我会这样死去
I knew this was how I'd die.
-还能救他出去吗? -应该能
Can we still get him out? - I think so.
阿鸟往那里去了,我们得…
BP went that way, so we just have to...
干,得找别条路
Fuck! Find a different route.
往深处走就能赶得上他
We can make up distance if we go deeper.
这会通往哪里?
Well, where's that go?
血腥岭之战
That's the Battle of Blood Ridge.
我们的越战
That's our Vietnam.
你的价值观很扭曲
Your values are wrong!
好戏要上场了,各位先生和女士
This is the big show, gentlemen. And lady.
-谢谢 -我们要进入血腥岭了
Thank you. - We're dropping into Blood Ridge.
这是能阻止联邦入侵的最后机会
One final chance to stop the Federation offense.
我们如果输了…
If we lose here...
上车
All aboard!
别管我们,你们只是战争记忆
Hey, don't mind us. You guys are all just a memory of war.
别说出来,这样他们不会认真打
Don't tell them that, they won't fight right.
我想我们最好忽略他们
I think it's best if we ignore this.
靠…
Shit! Shit... shit!
-算了 -真酷
Whoops. Nope. - This rules.
不,这才不酷
No, it doesn't.
那也不酷
Neither does that.
你为什么不回来?
Why would you not revisit this?
不知道,或许是因为结局很烂?
Oh, I don't know, maybe the ending?
好啊,史上最棒的友谊
Oh, yeah! Best friendship ever!
所以接下来的人生都差不多是这样,对吧?
So the rest of our life is just more of that, right?
刚刚那样很酷
That kicked ass.
我们走,精彩桥段快结束了
Let's move. That setpiece won't stay put for long.
真的,刚刚那样真酷,你为何…
For real, that shit was cash. Why would you not...
该死,刚刚那样真酷
Damn. That shit was cash.
确实非常厉害
It was extremely badass.
血腥岭之战结束了
The Battle of Blood Ridge is over.
联邦输了,我欠你人情
The Federation lost. I am in your debt.
跟我走
Come with me.
去附近的地方吗?
To somewhere nearby?
去任何地方,去所有地方
Anywhere. Everywhere.
瑞克,我不期望你会继续战斗
Rick, I don't expect you to keep fighting,
但这场战争…
but this war is...
还没结束,我知道
Far from over, I know.
老兄,此事我几乎没告诉任何人
Dude, I share this with almost nobody.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表