但他们都讨厌火鸡,所以和解了
but they united over their hatred of turkeys.
他们相亲相爱,更爱教训火鸡
And what they love even more than each other is kicking turkey butt.
各位
Gentlemen.
成功了,走吧,山查兹
It's working! Come on, Sanchez
我们去把变形光束关掉
let's power down the humanizer ray.
我们是站在哪一边的?
Whose side are we on?
不知道,但为了学费做得够多了
I don't know, but we've done enough to pay for college.
-我们就快到了 -抱歉
Look, we're almost there. - Sorry.
该由我负责带来惊喜了
My turn for a surprise.
天啊,他真的很喜欢从暗处登场
Damn, this guy loves arriving from the shadows.
你们是无法打败这群古代战士的
Look around, you can't beat our ancient warriors.
是吗?火鸡一直都在对抗掠食者
Can't I? My kind has always dealt with predators.
所以火鸡才会在树上睡觉
That's why we sleep in trees.
所以野生火鸡才会飞
And that's why, in the wild, we fly.
现在轮到你选择了
Now, you must choose.
看你要对付我还是阻止那武器
Fight me, or stop that weapon
把全美火鸡变成新的种族
from turning all of America's turkeys into a new master race.
你这蠢蛋,我们有三个人
You dumb dipshit, there's three of us
其中两个是太空人
and two of us are spacemen.
他们当然会去拯救美国
Obviously, they're going to save America
把纪念碑带回来
and bring that monument home.
而我会负责教训你
And I'm gonna kick your ass.
对了,山查兹?我赦免你
Oh, and Sanchez? You got your pardon.
闭嘴,莫蒂,我们走
Shut up, Morty! Come on!
-来吧,婊♥子♥ -没问题
Let's go, bitch. - So be it.
火鸡人说的是真的吗?
Is it true what Turkey Man said?
火机会在树上睡觉吗?
That turkeys sleep in trees?
谁在乎,莫蒂?先关闭这武器
Who the hell cares, Morty? Let's just deactivate this shit.
计算中,锁定全美火鸡
Calibrating... Targeting all American turkeys.
天啊,竟然还有配音?
Oh my god, they gave it a voice?
配给谁听?这里是太空
Who is this for? We're in space.
天啊,瑞克,给他们听的吧?
Jeez, Rick... I guess them?
莫蒂,这要小心使用
Morty, use this carefully.
把变形核心打开,剪断蓝色电线
Crack the humanizer core and cut the blue wire.
听到没有?蓝色电线
You hear me? Blue wire!
什么?干吗不直接炸掉?
Why don't we just blow it up?
这是纪念碑,蠢蛋
It's a national monument, f**knut!
我们才刚被赦免
We just got pardoned.
你明年还想再重来一次吗?
You really wanna do this again next year?
你忘了一件事,火鸡人
You forgot something, Turkey Man.
即使你骗过了其他人
No matter what you got people to believe...
我还是真正的总统
I'm still the goddamn President.
你也忘了,我当上总统一天
And you forget, in the one day I've had your job...
就学到了十倍多的事
I've learned ten times as much.
-是我小看你了 -不会有下次
I've underestimated you. - For the last time.
瑞克,这些颜色太相近了
Rick, they're not exactly primary colors!
蓝绿色可以吗?
Are we cool with like, turquoise?
有没有搞错,莫蒂?快点剪断
Are you kidding me, Morty? Just cut the damn thing!
靠,干
Oh, shit! Oh, f**k!
已锁定目标,启动武器
Targets acquired. Activating weapon.
靠
Oh, shit!
古迹已遭摧毁
Heritage destroyed.
莫蒂
Morty!
该死,我只交代你一件事而已
Goddamnit, you had one job!
我打败你了
I beat you!
看着我,你这死火鸡
Look at me, you turkey ass bitch.
等等,你干吗…这是许愿骨吗?
Wait, why are you... Is that a wishbone?
我希望能爆♥炸♥
I wish to explode.
-柏林围墙倒了 -这叫PS
The Berlin Wall has come down. - It's called the PlayStation.
-《莎翁情史》获胜 -PS2
The winner is Shakespeare In Love. - PlayStation 2.
卡崔娜飓风席卷路易斯安那州
Hurricane Katrina slams Louisiana.
-PS3 -有请魔力红
PlayStation 3! - This is Maroon 5.
-PS4 -小熊队获胜
PlayStation 4! - The Cubbies win!
我想要PS5
I want a PlayStation 5.
我不确定什么时候该拉你起来
I wasn't sure when to pull you out.
我猜你应该在经历人生跑马灯
I assumed you were running through your whole life.
没错,我的人生真精彩
Yes. And what a life it was.
各位,感谢你们再次拯救美国
Gentleman, thank you once again
你背叛了你的人♥民♥
for saving this nation.
我不会讲你们的语言
I don't speak Googa.
中情局只有教我讲启动指令
The CIA only taught me your activation phrase.
但我如果会讲
But if I could say anything
我会请你们再给美国一次机会
I'd say, give America one more chance.
天啊,他们要打起来了,是真的
Oh my god, they're gonna fight, they're really gonna fight.
他们相亲相爱
They love each other!
-真感人 -百看不厌
Never gets old. - I'll never get tired of that.
所以那些外星人发现美国之后
So, after those aliens discovered America...
他们就进入长眠了
They went into hibernation.
把科技交给我们,领导自♥由♥世界
Leaving us the technology we use to lead the free world.
还有蓄奴之类的事
That, and also to do stuff like slavery.
我一直以为我们很特别
I always thought we were... more special than that.
我们发明了一切,做了一切
Like we invented everything and did everything
所以我们才拥有一切
and that's why we own everything.
我现在不知道该作何感想
Now, I-I don't know what to feel.
心怀感恩,莫蒂,心怀感恩
Feel thankful, Morty. Feel thankful.
我知道,宝贝
I know, baby.
库普,要买♥♥哪一种早餐麦片?
Coop, honey, should we get Lucky Charms or Kibble Bibbitz?
你知道我们都买♥♥不起
You know we can't afford either.
宝贝,总统明明欠你人情
Baby, the President owes you.
你救了他一命
You saved him!
我们的保险预算被删减不能怪他
Ain't his fault our insurance got cut.
他们得生产飞弹
They gotta build missiles.
好吧,你可以抱一下杰克吗?
Fine, just... Can y'all hold Jakey for a second?
-他在干吗? -他好像在觅食
What the hell's he doing? - I think he's foraging.
这疯子以为自己是火鸡
Crazy bastard thinks he's a turkey.
我拒绝帮他出健保费用
Well, I refuse to pay for this man's healthcare.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表