我在屎光去的时候
So you know when you're squanching
她就会很深入
and she just gets real in there.
很下流的屎光去,知道吧?
Y'know that real nasty squanch?
你们在搞…
Who are you... What is...
天啊,我是记忆
Oh my god. I'm a memory.
我们刚刚白听了一堆脱口秀
We just sat through all that stand-up for nothing.
就快到了
Almost out.
听好了,各位,我叫瑞克
OK, listen everybody. My name's Rick.
这位是我的新朋友鸟人
This is my new friend, Bird Man
还有他朋友,我们才刚在这认识
and his friends, we all just met at this festival.
我们太嗨了,所以组了个乐团…
and we're so high we formed a band...
我是不会让你逃走的
As if I'd ever let you escape me.
-活着也没多好 -嘿
Living's overrated. - Hey!
别忘了我
Remember me!
不,干,我们本来已经扯平了
No, fuck. We were even.
你这个关于我的记忆还算酷
You got a pretty cool memory of me.
我们该走了,兄弟,快动手吧
Go time, pal. Might be time to do the thing.
真抱歉,看来我好像杀了你
I'm sorry for killing you
还把你变成生化人
and turning you into a cyborg, apparently.
我是真的爱过你
I really did love you.
我也爱过你
I loved you too.
再见了,谭美
Goodbye, Tamantha.
快一点,我这样很尴尬
Come on, man. I feel ridiculous.
谢谢你没放弃我
Thank you for not giving up on me.
很好,你现在可以快点报答我
Great, you can pay me back literally right now.
靠,天啊,靠
Holy shit! Wow, holy shit.
我们差点就出不来了
We almost didn't make it.
真♥他♥妈♥太惊险了,太夸张了
Jesus fuck, that was close. That was insane.
天啊,刚刚那样还有那样
Oh my god. That thing with the thing!
谢谢你,瑞克
Thank you, Rick.
等等,我要先跳回我的身体
Wait... let me hop back over to my body.
我们回来了,瑞克和鸟人万万岁
We're back, baby! Rick and Birdperson, a hundred years.
要不要一起喝酒庆祝一番?
What do you think, tie this one off by tying one on?
今天不行,我得去处理孩子的事
Not tonight. I have, as you say, parenting shit to deal with.
对,好吧,欢迎加入我的行列
Right, yeah. Welcome to the club.
不要复♥制♥孩子
Don't clone it
然后把其中一个送去外太空
and send one of the two into space.
孩子很讨厌那样
I guess they really hate that.
记忆瑞克好像除掉邪恶谭美
I think Memory Rick ditched Evil Tammy
偷偷躲进我的大脑了
and snuck back over into my brain.
壁橱里有我的青少年记忆
I have a pubescent memory of my older self in my closet.
我得去处理一下,可能会出大事
Gotta deal with that, that could get ugly.
瑞克,我不想自找麻烦
Rick, I do not like to pull threads.
因为准没好事,跟我本性相违背
It is a disruptive and feline activity.
-但我得问你 -没关系,别问
But I must ask... - It's fine, you don't have to.
你是不是曾经知道我有孩子却选择不告诉我
Was there really a second in there where you knew about my child but chose not to inform me
因为你担心我会为了照顾小孩
on the chance I might then grow too busy childrearing
忙到没空陪你?
to hang out?
你应该要感谢我发现你有孩子
Weird way to thank me for discovering your kid.
你来救我的时候不知道我有孩子
You did not know of the child when you came to rescue me
你知道后还是没告诉我
and once aware, refrained from sharing
直到为了自救,非说不可才说
until necessary to save yourself.
好吧
Fair enough.
我们暂时先别见面了
I will see you when I see you.
什么?那个人在干吗?
What... what is this guy doing?
等等,什么?但你说…
Wait, what? But you said...
快走开,怪人
Get out of here, weirdo!
好奇怪的陌生人
What a weird stranger.
竟然有一个随机的人
Huh, what a random thing to happen.
拿着所有能量储存装置来这里
This guy coming up here with all his energy storage devices.
我承认自己背信了
Disloyalty acknowledged.
没关系,我能理解
Nah, I get it.
我只是在顾小孩
Just babysitting.
还有在客厅试穿我新买♥♥的裤♥袜♥
That and modeling my new pantyhose in plain view of the living room.
其实孩子来看也没差,我很欢迎
Honestly, if the kid could come watch, I'd welcome it.
这年代的文化不介意,对吧?
This cultural time period's cool like that, y'know?
事情不是你想的那样
It's... not what it looks like.
看来你是从阿鸟的潜意识
It looks like you propagated yourself
跑进了我的潜意识
from BP's subconscious to mine
想继续当有知觉的记忆
to try to live as a sentient memory.
好吧
Fair enough.
你的存在不代表你就是我的敌人
You don't have to be an enemy just because you exist.
我以为你会因为我想活就讨厌我
I did assume you'd hate me for trying to live.
因为你很冷酷无情
You've got this wild callousness thing going on.
是啊,你还年轻
Yeah, you're young.
来,我把你变成真人,一起喝酒
C'mon, let's bring you to life and get a beer.
我变成真人就终究会变成你吗?
Does being real mean I eventually become you?
应该是,对
I assume, yeah.
你还是记得我们一起喝酒就好?
Maybe you can just remember us getting a beer?
嘿,干
Hey! Oh, fuck.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你有没有想过把暴♥力♥的人关一起
You ever think putting the violent ones in the same place
可能会造成反效果?
might be counter-productive?
我们的职责不包含思考,费尔
They don't pay us to think, Phil.
对,你是对的,抱歉
No you're right. Sorry.
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表