剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Okay? You understand?
好吗 你听懂了吗
Okay.
好吧
That's my boy, huh?
这才是我的好儿子
There you are.
这样就好
Mommy...
妈妈
Oh, Jacob... I'm sorry.
雅各布 对不起
We're gonna see each other again very soon.
我们很快会再见面的
Where'd you park? On the side.
你把车停哪了 就在路边
Okay, good.
好的
We'll go out the back
从后院走
so Carl won't see that you've left.
这样卡尔就不会发现你们走了
Take the old fire road from the factory.
从工厂那边的旧消防车道走
Remember how to get there, Jacob? Yeah.
还记得怎么过去吗 雅各布 记得
It leads out of town.
那条路能直接出镇
Nobody will think to look for you there.
没人会想到去那边找你们
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
Do what you have to do.
做好该做的事
Come on.
快走
Come on! Come on.
快走 快
Hop in the back.
坐到后面
And stay down.
趴下
Get him out of there.
把他弄出来
Wait there.
在那里等着
You understand?
你理解吧
I promised Colonel Stone that we'd round them all up.
我跟斯通上校保证过会把他们都抓起来
How would it look if I made an exception for you?
如果你家例外别人会怎么想
Look, it's not like they plan to harm them.
他们又不是打算伤害他们
They're just gonna take them...
他们只是要把他们带到...
to a camp or something.
一个营地什么的
I'm sure you'll be able to visit him.
你们一定可以去看他的
Henry...
亨利...
I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's not Jacob.
我很抱歉告诉你这个 但那人不是雅各布
I know you think it is, but it isn't.
我知道你以为是 但那不是
And it's better that you know that now than later.
你们现在知道比以后知道要好
Someday you'll thank me for this.
有一天你们会为此感谢我的
Everything the old man said about you was right.
爸爸所说的关于你的一切都是对的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Search the house.
搜房♥子
Go on!
去啊
Sheriff?
警长
Yeah, Gonzalez, what is it?
冈萨雷斯 什么事
I think you better head back to the gym.
你最好回体育馆来
Why? What's going on?
为什么 发生了什么事
Gonzalez?
冈萨雷斯
Deputy, what's going on?
警官 发生了什么事
Stay here. We're not letting anybody leave.
待在那里 谁也不准离开
Ma'am, I need you to sit down.
女士 你得坐下
We estimate 60 to 80 have escaped.
估计有60到80人逃跑了
Aside from what they're wearing,
除了他们的穿着
it's impossible to tell them from the regular folk.
根本没法将他们与普通百姓区分开
We'll get 'em.
我们会抓到他们的
Colonel Stone, you made a mistake.
斯通上校 误会了
Those are my men tied up over there.
那边被绑起来的是我的人
That's all right. We'll sort it out later.
没事 我们过会儿会弄清楚的
I'm sorry. Later? When are you taking the returned away?
抱歉 过会儿 你什么时候带归来者走
We're not. We're keeping them here.
我们不带他们走 而是要把他们留在这里
They're under quarantine.
他们被隔离了
The whole town's quarantine. No, no, no.
整个镇被隔离了 不不不
Wait a second. I never agreed to that.
等等 我从没同意这么做
You said you were taking them to a camp--
你说你要带他们去一个营地
Plans change, Sheriff.
计划有变 警长
We're discussing a perimeter.
我们在讨论边界问题
Right. So we will notify the neighboring communities...
好的 通知周围社区...
My files are privileged!
我的档案是受保护的
You have no right. You have no right!
你没有权利查看 你没有权利
Are you saying that you don't respect the authority
你是说你不尊重
of the United States government?
美国政♥府♥吗
Uh, Dr. Langston didn't mean to suggest
朗斯通医生的意思不是说
that she's not gonna comply with Yes, I am.
她不会顺从 不 我就是
As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I'm saying.
实际上 这就是我要表达的
I do not have to give anything over to you,
我不必给你任何东西
or any other government entity here.
或者给这里的任何政♥府♥
You can't make me do that! Okay. Dr. Langston,
你不能逼我那么做 好吧 朗斯通医生
I'm gonna ask you to put your hands behind your back.
把你的双手背到后面去
What? Maggie?
什么 麦琪
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Uh, ma'am, this is none of your concern.
女士 这不关你的事
Hey, that--that's my daughter.
那是我女儿
Stand down. Maggie! Stop it.
站住 麦琪 住手
Stand down. Hey! Hey! You take your hands off her!
站住 别碰她
I'll fix this.
我会补救的
Haven't you done enough?
你做的还不够吗
Wh-what if they want to hurt us, mama?
如果他们要伤害我们怎么办 妈妈
Pastor Tom says they're friendly folks.
汤姆牧师说他们是好人
Tom.
汤姆
Hi, Kimberly.
你好 金伯利
These people need help.
这些人需要帮助
Come in.
进来
Can I sit up now?
我现在能坐起来了吗
Yeah. Yeah, you can.
是的 是的 你可以
We're in the clear.
我们没事了
Hey, you know what I could use right now?
你知道我现在想喝什么吗
A milkshake.
奶昔
With chocolate chip ice cream.
撒巧克力碎片的冰激凌奶昔
Ah... doesn't that sound good?
听起来是不是很好喝
No.
不好喝
Mint chip.
薄荷碎片
Mint. Okay.
薄荷 好吧
I think I can get into that.
我想我会喜欢的
What's that?
那是什么
Stay in the car.
待在车里
How many are there?
有多少
I thought I told you to stay in the car.
我不是跟你说待在车里
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表