剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
然后支付哥伦比亚人
and we are back in business.
我们也能重新回到生意中来
You must love your business
more than you hate Epifanio.
你爱自己生意一定超过痛恨埃皮法尼奥
Maybe you're right.
你可能是对的
Cut that shit again, man. Don't be stingy.
再磨了一次,男人。不要吝啬。
It's stepped so much,I don't even think
这个跨度太大了
legally we can call it cocaine anymore.
我甚至认为从法律上说,我们都不能再称这为可♥卡♥因♥了
When was the last time you talked to him?
你最后一次和他谈话是什么时候?
Like, an hour, like...
I don't know...
像是1小时
two... two hours ago.
或2小时
I mean, I've been texting him.
He's not answering.
我发短♥信♥给他,他没有回我
And I-I walked over to that bus stop,
我走到车站
like, three times, and...
像是3小时
I don't know why I told
him to take the bus.
我告诉他坐公交回来
I shouldn't have taken no for an answer.
我应该找到答案的
I should have made you pick him up.
我应该让你来接他。
Tony!
托尼
Tony, where you been?
I was texting you.
托尼为毛才回来
我给你发信息了
How come you didn't answer?
为什么不回?
'Cause I didn't feel like it!
因为我不喜欢
I was worried about you.
我担心你的安全
- Like if you care!
- Oh, easy, little dude.
好像你在乎似的
放松,小家伙
Show your mom some respect.
给你妈妈一些尊重
- Just stay out of it, cabrn!
- Hey!
你不要掺和!
黑!
Just leave me alone. Go with your stupid boyfriend!
只留下我一个人。和你的愚蠢的男朋友在一起!
I hate you! You're
an embarrassment.
我讨厌你,你是令人耻辱的人
- I wish you were dead.
- Well, I'm not dead!
我希望你死了
好吧,我不会死
I'm the one that's here.
我现在活着站在这里
Now, look, I'm gonna
let you handle this.
好吧,我让你们自己搞定吧。
- Tony?
- Talk to that cabrn.
托尼
跟他聊一下
Tony?
托尼
Tony, come here.
托尼,过来
Tony, come talk to your mom.
托尼,过去和你妈谈谈
You have to talk to her, Tony.
托尼,你必须和她谈谈
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Okay, you have to talk to your mom.
你必须和她谈谈
You stay right there.
你呆在那里
You don't ever talk to me like that again.
你再也不能像那样对我说话了。
You hear me?
听到了吗
Do you understand me?
记住了吗
What, you miss your father?
你已经失去了爸爸
Yeah, I miss him too,
妈妈也失去了他
but we can't change what happened,,
但我们不能改变过去发生的
so whatever you're feeling and whatever I'm feeling,
所以你有什么不好的感受和我有什么不好的感受
we're gonna have to push it down real deep.
我们都要把他忘掉
There's gonna be some things in life
生活中会有一些东西
如果你让自己关心,
you're not gonna be able to forget.
你不可能忘记。
So you got to keep it down.
所以你必须忘掉
You got no choice.
你没有选择
I need you to be a man now.
我要你现在就成为一个男子汉
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
'Cause I'm making money,
因为我赚钱
and I'm gonna get
us out of this,
为了让我们摆脱现在的困境
but I need your help.
但是我需要你的配合
I need you to be strong,
我需要你坚强
and I need you to be tough.
我需要你坚韧
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Can you be my little man?
你能变成小男子汉吗
I'm sorry, mi'jo.
是我不好,儿子
I'm sorry too.
对不起
- I'm sorry, Ma.
- It's okay, honey.
对不起
没事,儿子
I won't do that to
you again, okay?
我不会再这样对你了,好吗?
- Okay.
- I'm sorry.
好的
对不起
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表