剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
南方女王前情提要
Previously on "Queen of the South"
我需要回墨西哥
I need to go back to Mexico
去拿那个能保我们命的东西
to get what I told you can save our lives.
如果这对集团很重要
你必须把它从这带走
出了些事情
Something went down.
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen.
天呐,又是这一套
Jesus Lord, I know the drill.
我要保证你的安全
I need you to be safe.
车有什么问题吗
Something wrong with the car?
我很喜欢它,我要再买♥♥四辆
I like it so much, I'm gonna buy four more.
我想把它们送到墨西哥
I want them delivered to Mexico.
如果你想要的话,城里有个人
If you'd like, there's a guy downtown
能帮你做假证件
who can make you fake papers.
我要正经货,真东西
I need the good ones, the real thing.
真东西三万起,一个人
Real deal starts at 30 grand, per person.
在我的地盘上有的人可是会惹上麻烦的
A person can get in trouble in my territory.
我知道没人批准你干掉我
I know you're not authorized to take me out.
没人批准你
You're not.
如你所知,我曾鼓动埃里克
As you know, I encouraged Eric
给我妻子制♥造♥一些麻烦
to cause difficulties to my wife.
我会亲自保证埃里克的安全
I will personally guarantee Eric's safety.
在你选举之后我们应该坐下来谈谈
We should have a sit-down after you're elected.
我们就是这样脱离正轨的
This is where we get off track.
这什么啊?完全没有任何意义
What is this? This doesn't make any sense.
我们需要搞明白这是什么意思
We need to figure out what it means.
我保证会远离鸟人
I promised to stay away from Birdman.
那是什么意思
So what does that mean?
我们杀了他
We kill him.
-天呐,詹姆斯! -不好意思
-Jesus, James! -Sorry.
你不该那样突然出现
You shouldn't sneak up on me like that.
干得漂亮
Real nice.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
听着,过去几天很艰难
Look, it's been a tough couple of days...
对我俩都是如此
for both of us.
我本该给你打电♥话♥的
I should have called you.
我会补偿你的,好吗
I'll make it up to you, okay?
我要你为几天时间收拾些行李
Look, I need you to pack some things for a few days.
这次别这样了,詹姆斯
Not this time, James.
拜托了,金,今天会发生些事情
Please, Kim, something's going on today.
我不能像这样生活
I can't live like this--
每五秒就要看下我的后视镜
checking my rearview mirror every five seconds.
-听我说 -不
-Listen to me. -No!
每晚我躺在床上心都跳个不停
I lie in this bed every night with my heart racing,
在想你是不是会回来
wondering if you're gonna come home
还是我会听说你被人一枪崩了
or if I'm gonna hear that somebody blew your head off.
是吗,那你想让我怎么办
Yeah, what do you want me to do?
我不能就这么一走了之,这你是知道的
I can't just get out. You know that.
脱身的唯一办法就是往上爬
The only way out is to move up.
算了吧
Forget it.
不会一直这样下去的,金
It won't always be like this, Kim.
我们以后再谈这个,好吗
We'll talk about this later, okay?
金,我讲真的,今天要发生的事
Kim, I'm serious. What's happening today--
会有很大的后果
there's gonna be repercussions.
我需要你到房♥车那来见我
I need you to meet me at the trailer.
什么事?
Yes?
仓库的一个姑娘现在在楼下
One of the girls from the warehouse showed up downstairs.
泰瑞莎 门多萨
Teresa Mendoza?
让她进来
Send her in.
你今天不用送货吗
Aren't you doing your deliveries today?
用,但我要和你谈谈
Yeah, but I need to talk to you.
谈什么
What is it?
我要退出
I want out.
我要离开这,我不能再在这待下去了
I need to go. I can't be here anymore.
坐
Sit.
请坐
Please.
你在担心酒店发生的事
You're worried about what happened in the hotel,
那个你打死的人
about the man you murdered.
那是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
你没必要感到害怕,泰瑞莎
You don't have to be scared about that, Teresa.
如你所知,那个看到你的女佣
As you know, the maid that saw you...
已经死了
she's dead.
我解决了这事
I took care of that.
你要知道你对我来说很有价值
You see, you're valuable to me.
变革马上就要来了
Changes are coming.
我需要家族里的每个人
And I need everyone in the family.
但这你是知道的
But you know that.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
我不想要被保护
I don't want to be protected.
现在不是你想怎样就能怎样的,不是吗
Well, it's not about what you want, now, is it?
还记得我跟你说你真正的家族吗?
Do you remember what I told you about your real family?
这个家族?
This family?
我们不会辜负你的
We won't let you down.
我杀了人都是因为你
I killed that man because of you.
恐怕警♥察♥不会这么想
I'm just afraid the police won't see it that way.
因为我你才能继续做这个生意
You're back in business because of what I did.
我因此赎回了我的自♥由♥
I bought my freedom with that.
所以呢
So?
你有我的把柄
You have something on me.
我也有你的把柄
I got something on you.
我们现在是一条船上的
We're in this together.
你好像忘了
You seem to forget
要不是那天我找到了你
that if I haven't found you that day,
你早就死了
you wouldn't be alive.
这就是命运吧
Call it destiny.
我再告诉你点别的事
And let me tell you something else.
当这些想法开始爬进你的脑子
When these thoughts start creeping into your mind,
当你开始像这样思考的时候
when you start thinking like that,
忘掉这些想法
forget it.
这个
This...
这个才是真正重要的
this is what matters,
永远都是
and it's forever.
所以你现在回到仓库去
So you go back to the warehouse now.
打点好你的破烂
Pack your shit.
接着给我送货去
Get your deliveries.
委托者会告诉你该做什么
The Charger will tell you what to do.
我们正在推进
We're moving.
我们要杀一个其他集团的人
We're taking out someone from another cartel
未经批准的
without permission.
接下来肯定会有反击
There will be retaliation.
所以就象我告诉你的,有时我最重要的工作
So, as I told you, my most important job some days
就是保证你们所有人的安全
is to keep all of you safe.
今天只是其中平凡的一天
Today is just one of those days.
去吧
Go on now.
南方女王 第一季第十一集
动起来,动起来
Let's go! Let's go!
赶快去,快点
Go, hurry! Hurry!
动起来,动起来
Let's go! Let's go!
给我个三号♥,给我个三号♥
Give me a three. Give me a three.
快快快,快去
Come on, come on, come on, come on, go!
你在这站着干什么呢
Why are you standing there?
快他妈干活去,快点
Get your ass in line. Move.
-发生什么了? -我们在清♥仓♥
-What's going on? -We are clearing out.
你必须五个小时之内回来
You've got five hours to get back.
门多萨
Mendoza!
开灰的那辆
Take the gray one.
红的那辆电瓶没电了
The battery died on the red.
墨西哥,锡那罗亚
你的货到了
You got a delivery.
谁送来的?
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯,老板
Camila Vargas, jefe.
埃皮法尼奥知道这事吗
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表