剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Brenda, it's me.
布伦达,我是特蕾莎
Look, I know you're
mad at me, okay,
听着,我知道你在生我的气,好吗,
but I really need you
to call me back.
但是我真的需要你回我电♥话♥
I got to figure a way out of here
我得想一个方法离开这里
Just... call me, okay?
好吧,回我电♥话♥
Hey.
喂
Camila wants to see you.
卡米拉想见你
Sit.
坐下
I understand
you're probably shook up
我理解你现在还有些心有余悸
with what happened tonight,
因为看到今晚发生的事,
and with the two dead bodies
还有那天有两个人由于吞咽的毒品
of the other day at
the drug bust, well,
包装破裂而死的事
if I were you,
如果我是你
I probably would be thinking
我也可能会想
tomorrow at sunrise,
当明天日出时
when the first light
hits the ground,
第一轮阳光照在我身上后
I'm gonna run.
我就会马上闪人
I'm sure you understand by now
我确定你现在会这样想
that you're very important to me
然而你对我来说很重要
because of what you have
against Epifanio.
你有可以制约我丈夫的东西
So I wouldn't be talking
所以我不得不告诉你
from a selfish point of
view when I tell you that
一个极其自私的想法,针对我刚才假设你的想法那样
if you run away
如果你跑了
and I had to kill you,
我会找到你然后杀了你
I would be very disappointed.
我会很失望的
Not only because of what you
have against my husband,
不仅是因为是你有可以制约我丈夫的东西
but because I'm really...
而是因为我真的...
I'm really starting to like you.
我真的开始喜欢你了
See those things today,
今天看到这些东西
what happened,
发生了什么
you can't run away from that.
你是不能逃避的
Your real family may have
abandoned you,
你的真正的家庭可能已经抛弃了你
but this family won't.
但是我这里却没有这样
You don't have to be
afraid about Epifanio.
在这里你不用害怕我丈夫的“淫♥威♥”
I'll take care of him.
我会照顾你的。
什么事
Don Epifanio.
是埃皮法尼奥
Don Epifanio vargas.
埃皮法尼奥 瓦格斯,大人!
我想告诉你,关于我妻子的重要事情。
我知道你们哥伦比亚“天地会”在给她供货
是的,哪又怎样?
我想你们现在就停止给她供货
我和我妻子有些事情要解决,不想你掺和其中,你也应该不愿意掺和其中。
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表