剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Does Epifanio know about this?
不知道
No.
快点,打开后备箱
说
Yes?
送车的打来电♥话♥
The car guy called.
最后一辆劳斯莱斯已经送到签收了
The last Rolls was delivered and signed for.
很好
Good.
你从仓库出来了吗
Are you out of the warehouse yet?
马上
Almost.
快点
Well, hurry.
詹姆斯做的事现在随时可能发生
What James is doing could happen any minute now.
我现在要登机了,有消息随时告诉我,好吗
I'm about to board my plane. Just keep me posted, okay?
好的
Okay.
出发吧
Let's go.
抱歉这里很乱
Sorry. It's a mess.
我一整晚都在研究那个本子
Stayed up all night going through that book.
你找出什么了吗
Did you find anything?
不知道,你来告诉我
I don't know. You tell me.
这本子快让我疯了
This book is driving me crazy.
我在手♥机♥上谷歌♥了所有能搜的
I Googled what I could on the phone,
但还是没有任何头绪
but it still doesn't make any sense.
它,它就像被某种密♥码♥加密了
It's--it's, like, in some kind of code.
但我,我认识那个名字,清理者
But I did--I recognized that name, El Limpiador.
可我不知道是什么意思
But I don't know what it means.
先别管这个了
Let's not worry about it now.
我们要收拾行李
We should pack our things.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要去一个律师那拿我们的证件
I'm going to go to a lawyer to get our papers.
哪有钱啊?拿什么付给他?
With what money? How are we gonna pay him?
这从哪来的
Where'd you get that?
我从卡米拉那偷的
I stole from Camila.
天呐,你疯了吗
Oh, God. Are you out of your mind?
我必须这么做
I had to.
这简直是疯了
This is crazy!
你--我们甚至都不知道这本子什么意思
You--we don't even know what this book means,
你还想回墨西哥去
and you want to go back to Mexico
那里有人在追杀我们
where people are chasing us?
也许我们不必回墨西哥
Maybe we won't need to go back to Mexico.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我也许能把它卖♥♥给这里的某个人
I might be able to sell it to someone here,
某个能伤害到埃皮法尼奥和卡米拉的人
someone who can hurt Epifanio and Camila.
相信我,好吗
Trust me, okay?
我知道
I know.
我们需要收拾行李
We need to pack your things.
我已经开始办这件事了,我不能停下来
Now that I put things in motion, I can't stop.
开始吧
Let's go.
去看看是谁
See who it is.
你是埃里克吗
Are you Eric?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是给你带来好消息的人
I'm the person that's gonna make your day.
你说还有更多页这样的?
You say there are more pages like this?
一整本,是的
A whole book, yes.
-哪来的 -那重要吗
-Where'd you get it? -Does it matter?
重要的是你怎么会觉得我对此有兴趣
What matters is why you think I'd be interested in this.
因为你是希门尼斯集团的人
Because you're with the Jimenez Cartel.
并且我这个本子能让你
And what I have in those pages can allow you
对瓦尔加斯集团造成很大的损伤
to do a lot of damage to the Vargas Cartel.
所以我确信你会有兴趣
So I'm pretty sure you're interested.
你很了解我啊
Well, you know a lot about me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫布兰达 帕拉
My name is Brenda Parra.
我丈夫是奇诺 帕拉
My husband's name was Chino Parra.
他原来给埃皮法尼奥工作
And he worked with Epifanio right up to the day
直到那个操蛋的贱♥货♥杀了他
that that pinche puto had him murdered.
这就是我
That's who I am.
好吧
Okay.
先说清楚
Just to be clear,
你想用一个你说你有的本子来换钱
you want to trade a book you claim to have for money.
很多很多钱
A lot of money.
没别的了?
And nothing else?
没别的了
Nothing else.
你怎么知道你能相信我
How do you know you can trust me?
那信息很有用
That information is good.
那个本子更是如此
And the book is even better.
我必须验证下这个信息
I'll have to verify that information.
当然,你准备好交易时我再回来
Of course. I'll just come back when you're ready to make--
不
No.
没必要走,别客气
No need to leave. Just make yourself comfortable.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
让她在后面等我
Have her wait in the back.
埃里克同意了,只是在验证信息
谁?
Yeah, who is it?
是我,泰瑞莎
It's me, Teresa.
周二永远不会来的太快
Tuesday never comes too soon.
我昨晚好好的嗨了一把
I went on a real bender last night,
把我所有的存货都用了
used up all my stash.
哦天呐,我又犯瘾了
Oh--oh, my God, I'm jonesing.
你从不让我失望
You never fail me.
还记得我和你说给我
Remember I talked about getting papers
和我两个朋友办♥证♥件的事吗
for me and my two friends?
这事要开始办了
I need to start the process.
好吧,要开始的话
Well, to get started,
我需要,呃,九万,像我们之前说的那样
I'll need about, uh, 90 grand, like we talked about.
你已经给了我一千块
Um, you've given me $1,000.
你还得给我八万九,现金支票都可以
I'll need about $89,000 more. I'll take cash or check.
可♥卡♥因♥可以吗
What about coke?
这些在市面上能值九万块
The street value for that is $90,000.
没错,如果我到街上把它卖♥♥了的话
Yeah, if I step on it and sell it on the street,
不过,我不做这种生意
but, uh, that's not my business.
这可比九万块多多了
That's a lot more than $90,000,
不管你卖♥♥不卖♥♥掉
whether you step on it or not.
你同意吗
You in?
好吧
Yeah.
需要多长时间
How long will it take?
一两个月吧,也许更久
Month or two, maybe more.
办好了我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when they're ready.
不,我打给你。你不会再见到我了
No. I'll call you. You'll never see me again.
你要去哪
W-where are you going?
不知道
I don't know.
西班牙很漂亮
Spain's nice.
好吧 再联♥系♥
Nice. I'll be in touch.
哇
Wow.
墨西哥,华雷斯
-什么事? -曼纽尔先生,我是埃里克
-Yeah? -Don Manuel, it's Eric.
有个有趣的东西出现在了我面前
Something interesting has crossed my path.
如果你现在不忙的话
If you're not in the middle of anything.
其实,之前还是,但是,我
Actually, I was, but I, uh--
我刚完事了。什么东西?
I just finished. What is it?
一个女人带着一个本子里的一页来找我
A woman came to me with a page from a book
她说这是关于
she claims has information
埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯的组织信息
about Epifanio Vargas' organization.
什么女人?
What woman?
布兰达 帕拉
Brenda Parra.
她说埃皮法尼奥的人杀了她老公
She claims Epifanio's men murdered her husband,
奇诺 帕拉
Chino Parra.
我听说过那个人,确实有这么个事
Yeah, I've heard the name. Also heard there's trouble.
那一页上都有什么
What's on this page?
有地址,运货日期
We got addresses, shipment dates,
公斤数量
kilo amounts,
其中两个地点就在华雷斯外面一点
two of the locations are just outside of Juárez.
我们确实听到过谣言
We had heard rumors
说埃皮法尼奥在那片有藏货点
that Epifanio has stash houses in that area.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表