剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
《南方女王》 前情提要
Previously on Queen of the South...
你要是现在抛下我 你就死定了
You leave me now, you die.
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
那个婊♥子♥和古韦罗
That puta and Guero
偷了我的钱
stole from me.
如果你找到那个姑娘了 通知我
If you find this girl, let me know.
埃皮法尼奥的人到处找她
Epifanio has men everywhere looking for her.
无论他想从她身上拿回的是什么 那一定非常重要
Whatever he wants her for, it's very important.
重要到他要谎称这个女人无关紧要
Important enough to pretend she doesn't mean anything.
一旦她对你产生了兴趣
The second she takes an interest in you,
你就更难脱身了
it's gonna be harder for you to get out.
吩咐你办事的时候 你就打打下手就好
Just do small things when you're asked.
这样她对你就不会这么在意了
She'll get bored with you.
当生活给了你机会
When life gave you a choice
让你来抉择如何处置 那个吃里扒外的家伙的时候
about what to do with the man that stole from us...
放他走吧
Just let him go.
你选择了慈悲为怀 这可不太明智
You chose mercy. That was the wrong choice.
身处在这个行当的女人 不能让人看扁自己
Women in this business, we cannot afford to look weak.
我答应偷偷帮你转移资产的时候 可没想过
When I agreed to do this, I didn't mean antagonizing
会与锡那罗亚的金字招牌之一树敌
one of the largest businessmen in Sinaloa.
我丈夫拥有的一切 都是我在幕后扶持的
Everything my husband has, I help him build.
所以如果你对他心生畏惧的话 对我也应如此
So if you're afraid of him, you have to be afraid of me too.
特蕾莎 你在哪 为什么没过来接我
Teresa, where are you? Why aren't you here?
找个偷渡客带你去得得州的达拉斯
Find a coyote who can take you to Dallas, Texas.
这一切最好谁值得的 特蕾莎
This better be worth it, Teresa.
告诉我
You tell me.
美国真的像人们口中描述的那样糟糕吗
Is America as bad as everybody says it is?
你会爱上这里的
You're gonna love it here.
你拿了我的牙膏吗
Did you take my toothpaste?
婊♥子♥
Puta.
有一种花 生于黑暗之中
There's a flower that grows in the darkness.
叫做铃兰
It's called lirio de los valles.
实际上它就是喜阴植物
It actually does better in the shade.
它在黑暗中
It blooms
姿意绽放
in spite of the darkness.
你让我想起了它
You remind me of that flower.
我尿尿呢
I'm trying to pee.
我要给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这是你第一次独自送货
It's your first delivery alone.
欢迎来到毒贩的世界
You're moving up in the world.
这是你要去的地方
Here's where you're going.
两次送货的明细都用短♥信♥发给你了
I've texted you both deliveries.
这些是地址
These are the addresses.
第一位收♥货♥人是桑德拉 她在等你
The first one is Sandra. She's expecting you.
你把货送到那儿 然后拿着钱
You deliver; you bring the money back
回到卡米拉的俱乐部
to Camila's club.
这上面写着呢
It's this one.
明白了吗
Okay?
中间不要做任何停留
You do not stop on your journey.
如若停留一定被抢 更有甚者会惨遭杀害
That's how you get robbed or killed.
撞到什么东西都没关系
I don't care if you hit something...
猫也好 狗也好 牧师也好
a cat, a dog, a priest.
继续开 不要停
You do not stop.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
给你钥匙
Here's the key.
你可能得多点几次火才能发动
You might have to pump the gas a few times to start it.
如果你被抓了 什么也别说
If you get busted, you say nothing.
把这张名片给他们就好了
You just give them this card.
是位律师
It's a lawyer.
你什么话也别说
You don't say anything.
我想我已经证明过自己的忠诚了
I think I've proven that already.
的确 但血一般的事实告诉我
Yeah, and it's been proven to me
这种事情一定要再三叮嘱
that people need reminding.
记住我对你说的这些话
So remember what I've been telling you.
你被委以重任
You've been given a job to do.
机灵一点儿 逃跑这事想都别想
So be smart, and don't even think about running.
我向你保证你是逃不掉的
I guarantee you that shit will not work.
对
Yeah.
她现在就要出发了
She's leaving now.
杰瑞·柯林斯 你的客户正在
Jerry Collins, your client is waiting
展厅等候
in the showroom.
请杰瑞速到展厅
Jerry to the showroom, please.
卡米拉 见到你可真好
Camila, so good to see you.
杰瑞
Jerry.
给你来杯意式浓缩吧
Let me get you an espresso.
我们这儿有你的最爱 麝香猫咖啡
We have your favorite, Kopi Luwak,
直接从苏门答腊运过来的
straight from Sumatra.
达拉斯仅我们一家有这种咖啡
Nobody else in Dallas can get it.
我来这儿不是为了喝咖啡的
Oh, I'm not here for the coffee.
车子出了什么问题吗
Something wrong with the car?
车子很好没什么问题
No, nothing like that at all.
跑起来依旧如梦一般令人痴迷
It runs like a dream.
事实上 我真是太喜欢它了
As a matter of fact, I like it so much,
所以我要再买♥♥四台
I'm gonna buy four more.
非常感谢
Thank you.
真的 真的非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我想把它们送到墨西哥去
I want them delivered to Mexico.
没有任何问题
Not a problem at all.
船运到你在锡那罗亚的家里吗
Shipped to your place in Sinaloa?
不 不是给我自己买♥♥的 我要拿来送礼
No, they're not mine. They're gifts.
送礼 您真的非常有眼光
Gifts, that's very gracious.
内置全线升级 高配设施一应俱全
Fully loaded, all the bells and whistles.
我们还为客户提供
There's a service we've been offering
特殊服务
to our select customers:
加装防弹玻璃 装甲车门
bulletproof glass, armor tech doors.
这在卡塔尔很是流行
It's very popular in Qatar.
加上那些我要花多少钱呢
What am I looking at with that?
- 我的眼光还没这么高 - 我明白了
- I'm not so gracious. - I understand.
明智的选择
Good decision.
能讨论一下颜色吗
Shall we discuss colors?
宝石红
Um, ruby red,
祖母绿 纯黑
emerald green, beluga black,
还有纯白
and white.
什么时候能送货
When can you have them delivered?
定制颜色要花几周时间订做
The custom colors are going to take a few weeks,
白色的那台可以立刻发货
but I can get you the white one immediately.
把买♥♥卖♥♥协议发到我的办公室去
Send the paperwork to my office.
那是爱德华多
That's Eduardo...
人们不喜欢话多的孩子 托尼
People don't like people who talk so much, Tony.
我要告诉你多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you that?
只有吃饭的时候才能张嘴 明白了吗
Open your mouth only when you're eating, yeah?
那就好
Okay.
布兰达
Brenda.
说嗨 说嗨
Say hi. Say hi.
嗨 特蕾莎 我想你了
Hi, Teresa. I miss you.
我也想你 小宝贝
I miss you, chiquito.
我等不及要
Okay, well, I can't wait to...
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我们在某个超♥市♥附近
We're at some supermarket.
这是我见过最大的外国超♥市♥了
It's the biggest gringo supermarket I've ever seen.
孤星超♥市♥
Lonestar Supermarket.
不知道
No idea.
你在逗我吗
Are you shitting me?
找个人问下路
Ask someone for directions
去奥利弗街11号♥
to Oliver Street and 11th.
那儿有个饭店叫艾米里欧的小餐馆
Okay, there's a restaurant called Emilio's Café.
艾米里欧的小餐馆 记住了吗
Emilio's Café, okay?
你好
Hello?
- 你怎么样 - 嗨
- How you doing? - Hi.
我叫特蕾莎 詹姆斯派我来的
I'm Teresa. James sent me.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表