剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
So I just took it back.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
我不会放过你
You're not getting away with this.
你觉得我会无动于衷,保持沉默吗
Think I'm just gonna stand by and say nothing?
老实说,是的
Actually, yes.
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I think.
因为你一旦开始对付我
Because if you make a move against me,
你和你过去的每件事都会浮出水面
everything I know about you and your past will come out.
你觉得这会对你的政♥治♥生涯有什么影响?
What do you think that will do to your political career?
所以没错,亲爱的
So, yes, my love,
你什么也不会做
you're gonna do nothing.
而且恐怕这里不再欢迎你了
And I'm afraid you're not welcome here anymore.
你该走了
It's time for you to leave.
快瞧
Oh, look.
你赢了
You've won.
这一天对你来说还不至于那么糟
You see, it's not such a bad day for you after all,
州长
Governor.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
她在家
She's home,
跟我一起
with me.
在她该在的地方
Where she belongs.
你真以为我会让你把她从我这夺走吗
You really think I'm gonna let you keep her away from me?
也许不会,但是无所谓
Probably not, but it won't matter.
她会选择我的
She'll choose me.
她现在知道你是什么人了
She knows who you are now.
我不会再维护你了
I'm done protecting you.
真是讽刺
It's ironic.
之前你一直在问
You were always asking
我会不会用她来对付你
if I was trying to turn her against you...
现实却恰恰相反
when it's really the opposite.
时间到了,贱♥货♥
Time's up, puta.
我跟你赌2000那根本没有副本
I bet you 2,000 there are no copies.
这本子她谁也没给,对吗小妞
She gave that book to no one. Right, mamacita?
我打赌那个本子就在一个床垫底下
In fact, I bet that book is under a mattress.
别动
Don't move.
别碰你的枪
Don't reach for your gun.
哦你要开枪吗
Oh, you gonna shoot?
你要开枪吗?你不会开枪的
You gonna shoot? You're not gonna shoot.
你没这胆子,贱♥货♥
You don't have it in you, puta.
别动
Don't move.
我没什么可失去的
I have a lot less to lose than you do.
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
冷静,泰瑞莎
你的车在哪
Where's your car?
你的车在哪
Where's your car?
朋友们,我想祝贺埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯
成为新的锡那罗亚州长
人♥民♥发出了声音
墨西哥!墨西哥!墨西哥!
Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!
墨西哥!墨西哥!墨西哥!
Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!
科尔特斯上校,下午好
祝贺你,州长
有什么能帮你吗
我要启动军事打击
说吧
今天,我们州的贩毒集团们应该学习学习法律
我同意
人♥民♥想结束这些
是的,毫无疑问
我已经收到了一些详细情报
好的
我会马上发给你
是时候行动了
越快越好
好的,放心吧
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
今天是你的幸运日,胡安 卡洛斯
你还能活下去
你飞机提前到了
Your flight is early.
你马上也要上飞机了
And you're about to take one yourself.
看新闻
Turn on the news.
新上任的锡那罗亚州长,埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯
紧急召开了内阁会议
以授权展开军事打击
我们最好赶紧带你离开
We better get you the hell out.
把你接回来
Get you back.
我会安排一架飞机
I'm gonna arrange a plane.
他都干了什么
What has he done?
他对我们四处放火
He's lit our world on fire.
我马上去接你
I'm coming to get you.
你能指着别的地方吗
Can you point that somewhere else?
开你的车
Just drive.
你逃出库利亚坎之后我们到处找你
We looked for you everywhere after you escaped Culiacan.
告诉我,你是怎么跑到德州去给卡米拉工作的?
Now tell me, how did you get to Texas, start working for Camila?
她的人在一条
Her men brought me to her
她的运输线路上找到我然后把我带了过去
when they found me on one of her mule routes.
你现在要带我去那吗?去见卡米拉?
Is that where you're taking me? To see Camila?
-不 -那我们要去哪?
-No. -So where are we going then?
去清理者那
To El Limpiador's.
我要去救布兰达
I need to get Brenda.
你疯了?
Are you crazy?
没人能想到我还会回去
No one is expecting me to be back.
加托强♥暴♥我的时候
When Gato was raping me,
你为什么试着阻止他?
why did you try to stop him?
因为那样不对
'Cause it ain't right.
我不在乎情况是怎么样
I don't care what the circumstances are.
信不信由你
And believe it or not,
我不是世上最坏的人
I'm not the worst person in the world.
我知道
I know.
我刚把世上最坏的人杀了
I just killed the worst person in the world.
谁在给你发信息
Who's texting you?
他们可能发现加托了,看一下
They probably found Gato. Get it.
说什么
What is it?
是埃皮法尼奥,他在动用军队
It's Epifanio. He's using the military.
他刚除掉了桑德和胡安 卡洛斯
He just took out Xander and Juan Carlos.
他正到处杀人放火
He's killing everybody and burning everything.
他在摧毁一切这样卡米拉就什么都得不到了
He destroying everything so Camila can't have it.
你要庆幸你在这
You're lucky you're here.
一旦你没用了埃皮法尼奥就可能杀了你
Epifanio would have killed you once you were no longer useful.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
你好
Hello.
我是泰瑞莎
It's Teresa.
我知道埃皮法尼奥在对你做什么
I know what Epifanio's doing to you.
你要想活下去就必须来见我
If you want to survive, you have to meet me.
我在墨西哥
I'm in Mexico.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你想知道埃皮法尼奥为什么追杀我
You wanted to know why Epifanio was chasing me.
古韦罗给了我一个本子
I have a book Guero gave me
上面有名字,数字,地址
with names, numbers, locations.
有关于你,你丈夫,和你们如何
It has information about you, your husband,
发展到今天的信息
and how you got to where you are.
如果你想摆脱现在的情况
If you want to get out from under this,
到清理者那来见我
come meet me at El Limpiador's.
依格拉斯
Higueras.
我知道地址
I know where that is.
立刻就去
Go now.
直接走进清理者的农场不是个好主意
It's not a good idea just to walk up to El Limpiador's farm.
至少不能走正门
At least not the front way.
你知道那个农场?
Do you know the farm?
嗯
Yes.
你为什么要帮我?
Why would you help me?
看到我朋友的下场
Seeing what's happening to my friends,
而你让我活了下来
and you letting me live,
埃皮法尼奥那个该死的混♥蛋♥
it's more than that pinche cabron Epifanio
永远也不会对我这样
would ever do for me.
泰瑞莎
Teresa,
你没必要用枪指着我
you don't need to hold a gun on me.
加托的死是他活该
Gato deserved what he got,
但我们其他的人不是
but the rest of our guys didn't.
他们曾是我的朋友
They were my friends.
现在去救你的朋友吧
Now let's go get yours.
伊莎贝拉?
Isabela?
伊莎贝拉,我们必须走了,拿好你的东西
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表