剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我怎么确定你们离开以后
How can I be sure no one gets this information
别人不会拿到这个信息
if I let you leave?
因为我们知道你会杀了我们
Because we know you would kill us.
所以…你们惧怕我
So...you fear me.
问题是恐惧的力量十分有限
The problem with fear is that it is an unreliable master,
只有靠近它的时候才会有作用
its power only relative to proximity.
你们距离恐惧的事物越远
The further you get away from the thing you fear,
它的力量就越小
the less it controls you.
某一天,你们可能发现自己处在一个非常非常远的地方
Someday, you may find yourself in a place far, far, away,
你们可能会觉得我动不了你们了
and you may think to yourself that I can't touch you.
那时你们也许会把你们见到的公布于众
Then you may decide to tell the world what you've seen here.
如果你的存在就是为了保守这个秘密
If you value keeping this secret a secret...
那么你别无选择只能跟我们交易
You have no choice but to deal with us.
如果我们没能尽快离开这
If we're not out of here soon,
一封信会被寄给联邦警♥察♥
a letter will be sent to the Federales.
你可能觉得你能清理我们所见到的
You might think you can clean up what we saw,
但你不会有那么多的时间
but you don't have enough time.
你很容易遭到袭击
You're vulnerable.
如果我不阻止这封信的话你就完了
If I don't stop the letter, you're done.
你想要什么
What do you want?
二十五万
250,000,
然后你永远不会再见到我们,我保证
and you'll never see us again, I promise.
给她拿钱
Get her the money.
欢迎
请坐吧
Please, sit.
把这当成自己家
It's your house.
我们都是一家人
Somos familia.
没必要弄些繁文缛节
There's no need for these formalities.
我发现你们都来得非常气派
I see you've all arrived in style,
坐着你们的新车
in your beautiful new cars.
我知道你们都很好奇
Well, I imagine you're curious.
你们很可能想知道为什么我当初
You probably want to know why I asked for a meeting
召集你们所有人来参加这个会议
with all of you in the first place.
你们之中可能有人已经猜到了
Some of you may have guessed already.
但是如果你们对现状感到满意的话
But none of you would be here
你们谁也不会到这来
if you were happy with the way things are currently being run.
好了,我们上
Okay, let's go.
我回到这里
I came back here
就是想重建往日的秩序
to restore things to the way they once were.
在我经营集团的那段时间
There was a time when I was running this cartel
你们都能从利润里拿到应得的分成
where all of you share fairly in the profits.
别再看着我
Stop looking at me.
那时你们拥有这生意的一部分
You owned a part of the building then.
而现在,你们只不过是给埃皮法尼奥交租的人
As of now, you're nothing more than Epifanio's tenants.
我私下里了解你们每一个人
I know each one of you personally.
我知道你们都是可敬之人
And I know you're honorable men,
不论在生意上
men that can be relied upon
还是在家庭中都
to do what's best for the business
非常值得信赖
and for your families.
操
Oh, shit.
行动起来,快点
Let's move. Come on.
-上 -守住,守住门口
-Go! -Secure it! Secure the door!
-上上上 -拼尽全力
-Go, go, go! -All the way.
行动起来
Let's move!
这就是我需要你们支持的原因
So, you see, this is why I'm asking for your support,
现在我回来拿回当初
now that I came back to reclaim the business
本来就属于我的生意
that was rightfully mine in the first place.
7区,这里是9号♥安全屋,我们被袭击了
Section 7, this is House 9. We're under assault.
需要支援
Backup needed.
相信我,我也愿意看见事情
Believe me, I, too, want to see things...
重回
restored,
重回当初的轨道
restored to what once was.
但你很害怕
But you're scared.
光是来见你就能让我们付出代价
Just meeting with you now could cost us.
我理解
I understand,
但你们现在不必再担心凯撒了
but you don't have to worry about César anymore.
我跟他谈了一下
You see, I had a conversation with him,
我向你保证,他现在完全在我的计划内
and I can assure you, he's all on board with my plan.
我们需要增援
We need assistance.
我们被
We're under--
我们被--操
We're un--shit!
至于我的丈夫
And as far as my husband goes,
没错,他会成为州长
yes, he will be governor,
他也不会愿意我接管生意
and, no, he won't like that I'm taking over.
但他没有选择
But he'll have no other option...
-操 -只能保持沉默
-Shit! -But to stay silent
如果他想保住政♥治♥生涯的话
if he wants to protect his political career.
每个人都知道达拉斯发生的事
Everyone knows what happened in Dallas,
你跟希门尼斯开战了
that you started a war with Jimenez,
你杀了鸟人
you killed the Birdman.
埃皮法尼奥确实很卑鄙
Epifanio may have been cheap,
但他保证了我们的安全
but he kept us safe.
我也可以做到
I can do that as well.
我们走,上,上,上
Let's go. Move, move, move.
上!现在!
Move! Now, now, now!
在那边
Over there.
我能让你们变得富有
I can make you wealthy
同时保证你们的安全
and keep you safe.
你们不必再害怕希门尼斯集团
You don't have to be scared about Jimenez anymore.
就在我们谈话时
As we speak,
我们正为他们做着一件
we're doing something for them
能让他们成为我们盟友的事情
that will make them our allies.
事实上,我们之间的关系
As a matter of fact, the two of us
会比以往要更加紧密
will be closer than we have ever been.
开门!让我进去
Open up! Let me in!
开门
Open up!
拜托了,开门
Come on, open!
把门打开
Open the door!
是我!是我!让我进去!
It's me! It's me. Let me in!
赶快让我进去
Let me in now!
趴下,你个狗屎
Get down, you piece of shit.
快点,帮我弄下这个桌子
Come on! Help me with this table.
赶快行动
Let's go! Come on, move!
你哪也不会去
You ain't going anywhere.
不会在我的监管下
Not on my watch!
来救你的是谁
Who's coming for you?
手雷!
Grenade!
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else?
那么,干杯
So, salud.
为了未来
为了未来
Al futuro.
出发!
Vamonos!
出发!
Go, go, go!
喂?
Yeah?
我们救出他了
We got him.
你好
Hello?
你好,兄弟
Hello, brother.
是我,曼纽尔
It's me, Manuel.
自♥由♥的滋味如何
How does freedom taste?
非常,非常棒
Very, very nice.
我们正在回去
路上小心
伊莎贝拉
Isabela.
见到你太高兴了,小美女
I'm so happy to see you, bonita.
你知道你刚对我做了什么吗
Do you know what you just did to me?
我被巴巴罗和阿图罗从学校直接带走
I was taken from my campus by Barbaro and Arturo,
就在我所有朋友面前
in front of all my friends!
我以为不会再有这种事了
I thought that was behind us.
我必须采取些行动
I needed to take action
因为
because...
我--我回来了
Well, I'm--I'm back.
我回墨西哥来了
You know, I'm here in Mexico.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表