剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not going to become like you.
是啊,接着骗你自己吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
你好
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
跟泰瑞莎在一起
With Teresa.
那女佣怎么样了
What happened to the maid?
詹姆斯,那女佣怎么样了
James? What happened to the maid?
那个女佣已经死了
The maid's dead.
很好
Good.
到夜♥总♥会♥来,现在
Come to the club. Now.
完事了
It's over.
你错了
You're wrong.
这永远都不会结束
It's never going to end.
我们在庆祝什么?
What are we celebrating?
跟埃皮法尼奥的停战
A truce with Epifanio.
并且他同意给我们双倍的供货
And he's agreed to double our shipment.
所以一切都没事了
So it's all good.
不,不完全是这样
No, not really.
我不得不做了一个让步
I had to make a concession.
我保证我们会远离鸟人
I promised we'd stay away from Birdman.
好吧,这是什么意思?
Okay, so what does that mean?
我们杀了他
We kill him.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表