剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I want you to put me at
the head of the list.
我想你能把我排在供货名单的前几位
Simple. That's it.
简单吧,就这点要求就有奖金
And I want nothing else in exchange,
在这个交易中我不想要别的东西
and I mean nothing.
我的意思是糙货。
In the state of Texas, a verbal contract is binding.
在德克萨斯州,一个口头合同是有约束力的。
I'm a lawyer. I know.
我是律师,我懂这个。
What kind of lawyer are you?
哪方面的律师?
Immigration.
移♥民♥方面
Can you get papers?
你能拿到文件许可吗
Papers?
哪方面的文件许可吗
Immigration papers.
移♥民♥的
No.
不
Not really
也不完全是.
Of course.
当然可以
Of course. That's what I do.
当然可以,我就是干这个的。
Basically, that's
what I do day to day.
基本上,我天天就干这个。
Yes, yes.
是,是
What about papers with different names on it?
可以在移♥民♥文件上使用不同名字吗?
Anything can be arranged.
这个可以安排。
It's expensive.
但是有点小贵。
Depends on how far you want to outrun your past.
这取决于你想抹掉的过去的范围大小。
Very far.
全部
Not easy,
这不简单
legal papers.
合法文件
Need to pay people off well.
需要给人♥大♥价钱
You in trouble?
你遇到麻烦了?
My phone's ringing nonstop.
我的手♥机♥一直在响
We're late with everyone. No one has their shipments.
我们给每个人的发货都迟了,没有人得到我们供货
What are you telling them?
你和他们如何解释的?
Whatever they need to hear.
不管什么,只告诉他们能听的
Well, you don't need to tell them anything anymore.
嗯,你不需要再告诉他们任何东西了。
I just spoke with Reynaldo in Colombia.
我刚和哥伦比亚的雷纳尔聊过了
I'm waiting for his confirmation
我现在在等他的确认
to see if the shipment is arriving later today.
看看货能否今天晚些时候到达。
Good.
好
I didn't want to tell you this, but...
其实我不想告诉你这个,但是
People are wondering if
there's change coming.
人们有疑惑,眼下这种情况不改变的话
Wondering?
疑惑
I can see why that would be discussed.
我能看出他们在讨论什么
Why?
什么
Why?
为什么
Because everyone knows Epifanio's
因为每个人都知道埃皮法尼奥
running for governor down there.
在那里竞选州长
He's trying to keep his hands clean.
他在漂白
Our product is low.
所以我们的货就少了
Maybe they think they can touch us now,
或者他们在想现在是时候可以干掉我们了
take Dallas from us.
拿掉我们在达拉斯的地盘
Maybe they think he's not paying attention.
又或者他们想埃皮法尼奥根本不在意我们这里
Well, they would be wrong to think that.
好吧,他们都想错了
You know it's Eric who started this shit, right?
你知道是埃里克在开始作死的,对吧?
I mean, you know that better than anyone.
我的意思,你知道这点胜于其他人。
Birdbrain.
白♥痴♥。
I'm ready to make that problem go away.
我准备好了,彻底解决这个问题。
Just say the word. He's gone.
只要你一声令下,他就消失了
I'll eat his goddamn birds one at a time.
我能一次就做掉这个该死的鸟人
You know it's not as easy as that.
你知道这不是那么容易的
It's Colombia.
哥伦比亚
I advanced the delivery.
我能提前交货
It's confirmed,
确认了
so we're no longer low on product.
我们不在缺货了
The shipment is arriving later today.
货今天晚些时候到达。
And I want you to receive it personally.
我要你亲自去接货
Get ready.
做好准备
- Yeah?
- Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm on my way to my next delivery.
我在去下一个交易的路上
Come to the club. I need ou for something else.
回俱乐部来,我要你去做别的事。
What is it?
怎么了
I need you to go on a run.It's a shipment.
我要你去跑一次,接个货。
Today. It's very important.
哼重要,就在今天
You did a good job at Birdman's.
你在鸟人那儿工作完成的不错
Just go with James.
和杰姆斯一起去。
Aren't you lucky? You get to ride with me again.
你真不走运,又要和我一起干活
Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
So you're still messed up about what happened at Eric's, right?
你还在纠结在埃里克那里搞砸那事,对吗?
You sat by and let that man be murdered.
你坐在看着那人被杀害。
That's not who I am.
而不是我
That's not who I want to become.
我不想成为的这样人。
Too late.
太晚了
I told you... fact...the guy was gonna die
我告诉过你…事实……那个家伙迟早会死的
if we were there or not.
不管我们在不在那儿
Okay, so it just never happened.
好吧,就当没有发生过
Look, there are gonna be some things that you see
好吧,你会看到这儿发生的一些事
that if you allow yourself to care about,
如果你放任自己去关心,
you won't be able to forget.
你就无法忘记。
It's an occupational hazard.
这是一种职业危害
You think I haven't seen darkness?
你以为我没有见过黑暗生活吗?
That's not it. That's not what I'm saying.
不那样的,我说的不是那个意思
It's how you deal with those things.
我说的是如何理性看待这些事儿
That's what I'm talking about.
这才是我想说的
Now, say you're trapped in a cave, right?
现在,如果说你被困在一个山洞里,对吗?
And you think, "What happens when the light goes out?"
然后你会想:当火光熄灭的时候会发生什么?”
You're gonna be terrified, sure.
你会感到恐惧,这是肯定。
The light won't last,that it'll go out.
火光不会一直亮着,总会有熄灭的时候
But you know what happens when it does go out?
但你知道火光熄灭的时候会发生什么吗?
You learn to live in the dark,
所以你要学会在适应黑暗中摸索生存
because you've got no choice.
因为你没有选择
They should use the time they can see
他们会利用能看见的时间尽量多去看
to get out of the cave.
以便找到出口
No, can't get out of the cave.
不,他们不能找到
Why not?
为什么不能
Because you're in it every time you close your eyes.
因为你总是闭着眼睛在逃避现实
That's why.
这就是原因
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
All right, we're gonna be on foot from here.
我们现在走路进去
I use that street because
there's access to the freeway
我用这条街道泊车,因为这里有进入高速公路的通道
at three different points.
在三个不同的出口点
Delaney, Essex, and the interchange,
德莱尼,埃塞克斯,换乘点
and the on-ramp's right there.
在斜坡的右边。
That's where you go
if you're in trouble.
如果你遇到麻烦就去哪儿
Understand?
明白
This is one of the usual spots.
这是一个常用交易地点
I know every inch of it,
我了解它的每一寸地方,
and soon you will too.
很快你也会
Let's go.
走
Epifanio.
埃皮法尼奥
Hello, my love.
哦,我的爱人
Batman said you wanted
me to call you.
蝙蝠侠说你想通话
Listen to me.
听我说
You're really messing me up, my love.
你真的想糊弄我,我的爱人。
You're causing me severe problems.
你给我带来了严重的问题。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
So your shipment is late.
Deal with it.
你要的货来晚了,已经搞定了
I'm not only calling
you because of that.
我打电♥话♥不是说的这个
I'm calling you because of Eric.
是因为埃里克
You know, from the Jimenez Cartel.
他属于希门尼斯,卡特尔
The Birdman?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表