剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Isabela, we have to go. Get your stuff.
马上
Now.
薇奥蕾塔,去楼下,司机会送你回家
Violetta, go downstairs.The driver will take you home.
谢谢你,卡米拉
Thank you, Camila.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
伊莎贝拉,我们必须得走,我们要去达拉斯
Isabela, we have to go. We're going to Dallas.
达拉斯?门儿都没有
Dallas? Not a chance.
你还指望事情能像你离开前那样吗
You expect for things to be the same since you left?
你不在时我跟他一起过了一年
I spent a year without you with him.
他照顾了我,现在
He took care of me, and right now,
他刚成为了州长,如果你还没发现的话
he just became governor, if you haven't noticed,
而你却在阻止我跟他在一起
and you stop me from being there with him.
我知道他成为了州长
I noticed he became the governor.
你想不到我心里有多清楚
You have no idea how much I noticed.
现在我们必须走了,快点
Now we have to go. Come on.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我不是在问你,伊莎贝拉,快走
I am not asking, Isabela. Come on.
放开我,我不想走
Get off of me. I don't want to leave!
伊莎贝拉,我们没时间谈这个,快走
Isabela, we don't have time for this, come on.
-成熟点 -我恨你
-Grow up. -I hate you!
随便你怎么恨我
Well, you can hate me all you want
也随便你怎么埋怨我
and you can blame me for whatever you need.
我不在乎,伊莎贝拉
I don't care, Isabela.
住手
Stop!
你不会跟着你父亲的
You're not going with your father.
我是你母亲并且我会保护你
I am your mother and I will protect you,
即便这违背你的心意
even if it is against your will.
这跟我爸无关,你都是为了自己
This isn't about Dad. This is about you.
我不想跟你在一起
I don't want to be with you.
如果你现在把我带走,我永远不会原谅你
And if you take me right now, I'll never forgive you.
再说了,接着我只要再回来就行了
Besides, all I'll do is just come back here anyway.
好吧
Fine.
我是真的爱你
I do love you.
巴巴罗
Barbaro...
把她送回去
Take her back to him.
送到他父亲那里
Take her to her father's house.
卡米拉?
Camila?
飞机准备好了
The plane's ready.
我们得走了
We have to move.
我知道
I know.
我们必须离开这
We have to get out of here.
他宁愿在输给你之前
He'd rather destroy it all
毁掉一切
before losing to you.
蝙蝠,我们怎么处置他?
Batman. What do we do with him?
这个时候,他对我已经没用了
At this point, I have no use for him anymore.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要去清理者那
We're going to El Limpiador's.
伊莎贝拉怎么办
What about Isabela?
我说了我们走
I said let's go.
看我们找到什么了,蝙蝠
What have we here, Batman?
嗯?
Hmm?
你在打什么主意?
What are you up to?
掉头
Turn around.
我们不去依格拉斯了
We're not going to Higueras.
我们去机场
We're going to the airport.
我以为你要见泰瑞莎去拿那个本子
I thought you wanted to meet Teresa and get the book.
我怎么知道她要我去见她的时候
How do I know she wasn't asking me to meet her
埃皮法尼奥没拿枪指着她的脑袋?
with Epifanio's gun to her head?
也许根本就没有这个本子
Maybe the book doesn't even exist.
只是个要我去那的借口
Maybe it's an excuse to get me there.
我低估过埃皮法尼奥太多次了
I underestimated Epifanio way too many times.
再也不会了
Never again.
我认为她说的是实话
I think she's telling the truth.
是吗?为什么?
Yeah? Why?
因为如果我了解她
Because if I know her,
我知道她有个比你还不信任的人
I know the one person that she mistrusts more than you.
就是埃皮法尼奥
It's Epifanio.
我相信她
I believe her.
你愿意赌上你的性命吗?
Are you willing to bet your life on it?
我愿意
I am.
她之前是我的麻烦
She was trouble for me.
她以后也会是你的麻烦
She'll be trouble for you, too.
何塞?
Jose?
我朋友在哪
Where's my friend?
在车♥库♥里
你们有几个人?
How many are you?
就我俩
Just us.
布兰达?
Brenda?
布兰达?
Brenda?
布兰达?
Brenda?
看着我
Look at me.
不
No.
你好,老朋友
Hello, old friend.
带我们在附近绕绕
Take us around the block.
我妻子给你打电♥话♥的时候你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you call me when my wife called you?
我很害怕
I was afraid.
在他们所有人中
Of all people,
我只期望你会忠心不二
I'd expected you'd be loyal.
求求你,原谅我,埃皮法尼奥先生
Please, forgive me, Don Epifanio.
我犯了个错误
It was a mistake.
求你--
Please--
现在你被原谅了
Now you are forgiven.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
媒体还在等着
The press is waiting.
我需要一条新领带
I'm gonna need a new tie.
残暴的贩毒集团引发的
The disease of corruption and violence,
长时间通过恐惧
brought on by the murderous cartels,
统治着这个
who for too long
伟大的州的腐♥败♥和暴♥力♥
have ruled over this great state through fear,
需要被制止了
needs to stop.
现在他们会知道要害怕什么
Now they will know what it is to be afraid.
在这些打击中
During these attacks,
超过50个贩毒集团成员被击毙
over 50 cartel members were killed
价值数亿美元的可♥卡♥因♥被摧毁
and hundreds of millions of dollars of cocaine destroyed.
但这也不是没有代价
But it wasn't without a cost.
六名士兵为了消灭那些会
Six soldiers gave their lives
毒害,腐化和谋杀我们孩子的人
to help eradicate those who would poison,
而献出了生命
corrupt, and kill our children.
今天,我们为这最后的牺牲
Today, we honor and salute them
对他们和他们的家庭
and their families
致以最高的敬意
for this ultimate sacrifice.
瓦尔加斯!瓦尔加斯!瓦尔加斯!
Vargas! Vargas! Vargas!
他跟我一起的
He's with me.
那是谁?
Who's that?
我朋友
My friend.
他们杀了她
They killed her.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真心的
I mean that.
这个本子
The book.
我们要谈谈条件
We need to negotiate terms.
我什么时候能拿到?
When do I get it?
你不再对我发号♥施令
You're not ordering me around anymore.
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
我也不是你的人♥质♥
I'm not your hostage.
这些是我的条件
These will be my terms.
这是谁?
Who is this?
古韦罗,这是谁?
Guero, who is this?
泰瑞莎 门多萨
It's Teresa Mendoza.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表