剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
你要我们带她去哪?
Where do you want me to take her?
带她回家,到我这来
Bring her home, to me.
她安全了是件好事,对吧
It's a good thing that she's safe, right?
欢迎
我朋友告诉我你们迷路了
I'm told by my friend you're lost.
是的,我们拐错弯了,很抱歉
Yeah, we took the wrong turn. I'm sorry.
这一片很容易迷路
It's quite easy to get lost in these parts.
路标很少,人也很少
So few signs. So few people.
你们之前要去哪
Where were you going?
你们之前要去哪
Where were you going?
我们要去一个朋友家
We were going to a friend's house.
隧♥道♥被打开了
真的?
Really?
哇,这可有意思了
Wow, this is interesting.
告诉我你们迷路了
Told me you were lost,
但现在我可不信了
but now I believe you're not.
可能是有什么理由让你们到这来
Then perhaps you came here for a reason.
为什么
Why?
别让我问第二次
Don't make me ask twice.
我们有你想要的东西
We have something you will want.
一个信息带我们来到这
Information that brought us here.
我们以为可能会有什么报酬
We thought maybe there was a reward.
报酬?
A reward?
因为这个信息?
For this information?
我们知道你为埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯工作
We know you work for Epifanio Vargas.
好吧
Okay.
但我们不希望这看起来像是
But we don't want this to come off as--
敲诈?
Extortion?
把那给他
Give it to him.
给他吧
Give it.
这是什么
What's this?
坐标,这里的
Coordinates, to here.
一个本子上还有更多的信息
It came from a book with even more information.
离开始投票还有不到十二小时
锡那罗亚州长的竞选突然变得紧张起来
埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯仅仅一周前还领先着
壮观的十个百分点
现在他的预投票数已经缩水到只领先他的对手,
罗伯托 莱姆肯两个百分点了
你好,我是凯撒,请留言
凯撒,我已经留了半打信息了
César, I've left you half a dozen messages.
打给我
Call me.
你有凯撒的消息吗
Have you heard from César?
没人联络到他
No one can get ahold of him.
他失踪了
He's gone missing.
虽然针对埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯与最近
贩毒集团暴♥力♥冲突有关的指控还未经证实
把电视关了
Turn it off.
但显然已经引起了选民们的疑虑
从这到墨西哥城的每条该死的新闻
Every goddamn news outlet from here to Mexico City
都在报道这个
is reporting on this.
甚至都上了美国有线电视新闻网
It's even on CNN.
我们知道这可能发生
We knew this could happen.
我们谈过这个
We talked about it.
最终,他们会挖的足够深入
Eventually, they would dig deep enough
而得知这些建筑都在你名下
to know that you own these buildings.
你知道你必须怎么做
You know what you have to do.
我知道
Yes, I know.
杀了我妻子
Kill my wife.
前提是我找得到她
If only I could find her.
埃皮法尼奥
Epifanio,
这件事上你必须对媒体有所防备
you need to get out ahead of the press on this.
没错
You're right.
泰瑞莎 泰瑞莎
Teresa! Teresa!
你们从哪拿到这个信息的
Where did you get this information?
如果我们发生什么事
If something happens with us,
我们手上的东西会被送给缉毒局
what we have will go to the DEA,
联邦警♥察♥和新闻媒体
the Federales, the newspapers.
我问的是你们从哪拿到的信息,好吗
I asked you where you got the information, okay?
不是它要去哪
Not where it's going.
请听我说
Just please listen.
你付我们封口费
You pay us to be quiet,
然后我们就离开这,好吗
and we leave, okay?
你们知道苍蝇掉进蜘蛛网里是怎么被
You know how when a fly gets caught in a spider's web,
紧紧缠住的吗
things stick to you?
这就是你们现在的处境
That's the situation you're in.
比如说,你以为我一点都不了解你们吗
For instance, you think I don't know anything about you?
我知道你们很多事情
But I do know a lot about you.
你们低估我了
You've underestimated me.
外面那辆车
That car outside?
我知道那车是谁的
I know whose car that is.
车主叫维克托 奥尔特加 冈萨雷斯
The registration is to a Victor Ortega Gonzales.
他是谁
Who's that?
不知道,车是偷来的
We stole the car. We don't know.
如果你们够聪明的话确实会这么干
If you were smart, you would have.
但我觉得你们头一次干这个
But I think this is your first time.
-说实话 -是真的
-Let's be honest. -It's true.
我们不认识他,不认识他
We don't know him. We don't know him.
好吧
Well...
他会在今晚6点整死掉
he's going to die by 6:00 p.m. tonight,
就因为你们在他的车上
because you're here in his car.
会不会还有妻子和孩子?
Is there a wife and kids?
嗯?
Hmm?
到时我们就知道了
Well, we'll find out.
那是我表哥
That's my cousin.
是我表哥,他跟这事一点--
It's my cousin. He doesn't have any--
一点关系都没有
anything to do with this.
你以为你掌握着主动权,但并非如此
You think you're in control, but you're not.
没错,你们的信息能危害到我
Yeah, you have information that can harm me.
但是要由我来选择怎么
But it's what I choose to do
处理这个
with this information
对我未来至关重要的信息
that is so crucial to my future.
你们得告诉我谁给你们的信息
You need to tell me who gave you this information
你们从哪拿到的
and where you got it.
不然我怎么知道这事会到此为止呢
Because how do I know it ends with you, eh?
给我信息的那个人已经死了
The person who gave me the information is dead.
好吧
Okay.
那更要告诉我他是谁了
All the more reason to tell me who it was.
古韦罗 达维拉
Guero Davila.
你再说一遍?
Say that again?
古韦罗 达维拉
Guero Davila.
古韦罗的女友
Guero's girlfriend.
这下我就认识你了
That's how I know you.
你是奇诺的老婆
You're Chino's wife.
你老公,我很欣赏他
Your husband, I liked.
我为什么不该打给埃皮法尼奥告诉他你们在这?
Why shouldn't I call Epifanio and tell him you're here?
为什么不杀了你们
Why not kill you...
然后清理掉你们的尸体呢
And just sweep out all these bodies, eh?
拜托了
Just please.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you,
如果你杀了我们
if you kill us,
信息就会泄露出去
the information will get out,
这对你和埃皮法尼奥
and that will be bad business
都是不好的
for you and Epifanio.
好了,我们走
All right, let's go.
我们要在五分钟内把这人
We're gonna bust this guy out of the safe house
从安全屋劫走
in five minutes.
干脆利落
In and out.
-喂? -是我
-Yes? -It's me.
我们在安全屋外面
We're outside the safe house.
你确定要这么做?
You sure you want to do this?
是的
-Yes.
我们必须对鸟人的事有所补偿
We have to make amends for the Birdman,
我也需要希门尼斯集团成为我的盟友
and I need the Jimenez cartel as my ally.
动手吧
Hit them.
假如说我同意了这桩敲诈
Let's say I allow this extortion.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表