剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
for taking the time to speak with me today.
这是我的荣幸
Oh, it's my pleasure.
我有时会关注下你的报导
I've been following your work for some time.
几周前你那篇关于北美自♥由♥贸易协定的报导
And that story on NAFTA you had a few weeks ago
信息量十分丰富
was very informative.
实际上,如果有机会的话我想
Actually, I would like to ask you some questions myself
亲自问你几个问题
when you have a chance.
您真会说话,瓦尔加斯先生
Very flattering, Señor Vargas.
我必须承认,我发现您的故事非常吸引人
And I must admit, I find your story fascinating.
多谢
Thank you.
您在最普通的环境中成长
You rose from modest circumstances,
生为一个农民的儿子
born the son of a farmer.
您从一个很小的本地生产商起家
You started a small, local produce company
发展成了这么繁荣的国际出口贸易
and turned it into a thriving international export business.
现在,您还很有可能
And now you may find yourself
走进州长的官邸
moving into the Governor's Mansion.
我希望那不是你的问题
I hope that's not a question.
我的问题,瓦尔加斯先生,在于留意你的过往
My question, Señor Vargas, is in regards to your past.
现在有些对你的指控说你参与了
There have been allegations about your involvement
毒品交易
in the drug trade.
让我彻底的澄清一下
Let me be absolutely clear.
真♥相♥永远只有一个
Nothing could be farther from the truth.
我没有,也从来没有过
I'm not, nor have I ever been,
以任何形式成为任何一个贩毒集团的成员
a member of any drug cartel of any kind.
我的竞争对手四处散播我的谣言
My opponents have spread lies about me
只是为了让我看起来跟他们一样
in an attempt to make me look just like them--
肮脏
dirty...
像躲在谎言编织的面具后面的政客那样
hiding behind a mask of lies like a politician.
但是选民们知道这些只是谎言罢了
But the voters know that these are just lies.
这是为了鸟人
This is for the Birdman.
埃皮法尼奥和卡米拉想要开战吗
So Epifanio and Camila want a war?
如他们所愿
Now they have one!
他们在期盼一个人
They are looking for a man of the people--
我--来终结这些长久以来对人♥民♥视而不见
me--to put an end to these corrupt politicians
对贩毒集团出手相助的
who for too long have turned a blind eye to the people
腐♥败♥政客们
in favor of these cartels.
让我说清楚--我不是政♥治♥家
Let me be clear-- I'm no politician.
和你们大多数人一样,我白手起家
Like most of you, I come from nothing.
并且我知道没有权力意味着什么
And I know what it means to be powerless.
我的竞选就是关于把权力还给你们
My campaign is about restoring the power to you,
墨西哥的人♥民♥
the people of México.
把它从那些破坏我们社会稳定
Take it out of the hands of the thugs
掠夺我们孩子未来的
that are destroying the very fabric of our society
暴徒手中拿回来
and robbing our children's future.
我们都知道我说的是什么
And we all know what I'm talking about,
我说的是谁
who I'm talking about--
那些贩毒集团
the cartels.
如果两周后我当选了
And if I'm elected in two weeks' time,
我承诺我会追查每个我能抓到的毒贩
I promise I will track down every drug dealer I can
把他们关进监狱
and lock them up.
我会找到每一个藏♥毒♥地点
I will find every stash house.
这是个很大的承诺
That's quite a promise.
这不仅仅是个承诺
It's more than a promise.
我是个平易近人,言出必行的男人
I'm a man of my word and the people.
瓦尔加斯为人♥民♥
Vargas for the people.
抓到你了,傻屌♥
Got you, sucker!
也许这是个电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe it's phone numbers.
这太短了不会是电♥话♥号♥码的
It's too short to be phone numbers.
好样的,杀了他
Yes! Got him!
托尼,我为了让你安静下来才给你买♥♥的那个
Tony, I bought that for you so you could be quiet.
你要让我抓狂了
You're driving me crazy.
但我刚刚拿到了下一关需要的坐标
But I just got the coordinates for the next level!
我马上就要突袭导弹发射井了
I'm about to raid the missile silo!
嘘
Shh!
把那个给我
Give me that.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
没错,这是坐标
That's it. It's coordinates.
这是经度和纬度
It's latitudes and longitudes.
拿着这个
Just hold it.
我看看我能不能找到它
Let's see if I can find it.
在这,我马上就能找到了
Here, I almost got it.
是墨西哥的一个农场
It's a farm in Mexico.
但这不是个银行
But it's not a bank.
也许这是另一种形式的银行
Maybe it's a different kind of bank.
埃皮法尼奥的集团拥有数亿美金
Epifanio's cartel has hundreds of millions of dollars
他们必须洗钱
they have to clean.
他们不会把钱放在真正的银行的,对吗
They're not gonna put it in a real bank, right?
这没准就是清理者存放
This is probably where El Limpiador
埃皮法尼奥干净资金的地方
keeps Epifanio's clean money.
瓦尔加斯先生,多谢
Señor Vargas, thank you.
还有更多不好的消息,埃皮法尼奥先生
There's more bad news, Don Epifanio.
怎么了?
What?
我们的两个供货点今天被袭击了
Two of our supply houses were hit today.
在这
蝙蝠哪去了
Where's Batman?
他在集结我们的士兵
He's gathering our soldiers,
等着你的命令去反击
waiting for your command to retaliate.
伙计们
Pote!
这事是谁干的
Who's responsible for this?
你的人留你在这等死,混♥蛋♥
Your boys left you for dead, cabrón.
你跟谁一伙的
Who are you with?
希门尼斯集团
The Jimenez Cartel.
不,哥们,后来他从马上摔下去了
No, hombre, después se cayó el guey del caballo.
曼纽尔先生
Don Manuel,
有人来拜访你
there's someone here to see you.
我今晚不见客
I'm not taking any visitors tonight.
我相信你会想见这个人的
I believe you want to see this one.
好吧
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯
Camila Vargas.
敢到这来你胆儿挺肥啊
You got some balls coming here.
给我个不杀你的理由
You tell me why I shouldn't kill you.
你可以因为埃里克的死杀了我
You can kill me for killing Eric.
不过那会是一个错误
That would be a mistake...
因为我还有更多能提供给你的
because I have so much more to offer.
我对埃里克做了我做的事
I did what I did to Eric.
但是老实说,你知道我是怎么看他的
But truth be told, you know how I felt about him.
如果我说我不鄙视他
I would be lying if I tell you
那一定是在骗你
anything other than I despise him.
我只能说
I must say,
你老公比你更善于交际
your husband's a better diplomat than you are.
交际滋生谎言
Diplomacy breeds lies.
谎言导致欺骗
It breeds deception.
你不能告诉别人你真实的想法
You cannot tell people what you really think
在你和别人交际的时候
if you're being diplomatic.
你说的没错
And you're right,
我丈夫在这方面比我强多了
my husband is much better at it than I am.
所以你要有什么说什么吗
So you're gonna tell it like it is?
这一直是我遵循的方式
That's just the way I'm built.
那你最好现在赶快开始
Then you better start telling it now.
我利用了你
I used you.
你完全按我需要的方式
You reacted on my attack on Eric
回击了我对埃里克的攻击
exactly the way I needed you to.
你攻击了埃皮法尼奥
You attacked Epifanio
因为你觉得他是负责的那个人
because you thought he was responsible.
你这么做
And by doing so,
暂时使他分了心
you destabilized him for a moment.
我需要转移他的注意力
I needed him to take his eye off the ball.
你看,现在每个新闻栏目
You see, every news program
都在掩盖你对他做了什么
is covering what you did to him.
人们现在开始怀疑
People--they're starting to wonder
有没有可能埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯
about the possibility that maybe Epifanio Vargas
完全不是为了人♥民♥
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表