剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
神啦!雷吉,慌个毛线?
No, what my brother needs to realize
不,我弟弟需要了解
is we're not running
reverse-mortgage scams
我们没有他们被耍花招
on retirees in North Lauderdale
with our dad.
我爸是北劳德代尔堡的退休人员,了解这里
- These people are serious, man.
- He knows.
这里的人严谨的
他知道
I'm serious. That's why he brought me.
我也是严谨,这就是为什么他带我来原因
Grow a dick.
毛头小子
Housekeeping.
房♥间保洁
Wait, what'd he say?
你说啥?
Well, what'd you tell him?
你告诉他们啥
I'm sorry, I knocked.
I can come back later.
对不起,我敲门了,你没听到
我可以一会儿来
That's okay. Come on in.
没事,去吧
It's okay.
去吧
Sorry, Sue, go ahead, babe.
不好意思,苏,继续
Yes, I promise I'll call her.
是的,我保证我会给她打电♥话♥
I double promise.
我发誓
Two vodkas.
两杯伏特加
Why the shit is that guy
staring at me for?
为什么那个混♥蛋♥一直盯着我
Why's he staring at me, man?
为毛盯着我看
Are you Reggie?
你是雷吉?
Yeah. Who are you?
你是谁
He asked you what your name was, Sancho.
他问你名字,桑科(泛指拉美裔男人)
My name is not important,
我叫啥不重要
but my message is.
重要的是我带来的信息
Yeah, what's that?
啥
Go back to Florida.
滚回佛罗里达去
Because if you're thinking
about doing a deal
如果你们来这里是想和
with Camila Vargas,
卡米拉,瓦格斯做交易的话!
that's gonna be a problem
for other people
这样的交易会坏了别人的生意
who control this territory.
而这个人罩着这里
And, amigo?
懂吗,朋友?
You don't want to be a problem
for other people.
你们不想成为别人的麻烦
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说啥“聊斋”
No one's doing any deal.
没人要在这里交易
Just want to get a drink.
我们就是来喝一杯
Going home. That's it.
回房♥去,一切都好!
I'm done, I'm done. Nope.
我可以了
Nah, I'm gonna be outta here
before you know it.
我要离开这里之前
Yeah, Reggie's Reggie.
雷吉就是那样
What do you expect?
你还期待什么
He shits himself first sign of rain.
当要下雨时,他就吓得大便失禁
Hey.
服务员
Can you bring more shampoo?
再多拿点洗发香波来
Sure.
好的
What's wrong?
咋了
What's up, John?
啥事,约翰
Slow down, slow down.
冷静,冷静
He was Mexican, and he said
we better go back to Florida.
一个来自墨西哥混♥蛋♥让我们最好马上滚回佛罗里达去
- Slow down, slow down.
- He knew our names.
冷静,冷静
他知道我们的名字
Well, at least he knew
my brother's name.
至少知道我兄弟的名字
- What'd he look like?
- He had two prison tats
他长得啥样
他有两个监狱纹身
- under his eyes, tear drops.
- How'd this guy know, man?
在眼睛泪腺下面,
你知道这个混♥蛋♥吗?
They must've been following us
他坑定在跟踪我们
from the get-go, from the airport.
从机场开始
Wait... wait a sec.
等一下
Did the guy have, like,
these beady little eyes
那混♥蛋♥,有明亮的小眼睛
that look like two piss holes
in the snow?
像雪中的两小便洞?
- Beady eyes?
- Beady eyes.
明亮的眼睛?
对,明亮的眼睛!
- What, you know him?
- Yeah, it's the Jimenez cartel.
你知道他
是的,希门尼斯,卡特尔
The Jimenez cartel?
希门尼斯,卡特尔
What the shit do they have
anything to do with this?
这个混♥蛋♥来做什么
Relax.
He's just trying to scare you.
放松
他是来吓唬你的
They're trying to make problems
for us, not you.
他是来找我们的麻烦,不是找你的
You're in
our territory and they know it.
你在我们的地盘上
I don't know how they know you're here.
我也不知道,他们如何知道这事的
Maybe one of your guys
in Florida opened his mouth.
可能你的人在之前泄了消息
Who knows? It's gonna be okay.
天知道,没事的
Just call me when you're ready to leave
你们要离开时,打电♥话♥给我
and let's get this shit done.
然后我们把这货交了
What?
咋了
Maria? Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit.
玛丽亚,糟了,糟了,糟了
No!
不要
不要杀我
No! No! No!
不要
听我说
I'm not who you think I am, okay?
我不是你想的那样
I'm not gonna kill you.
我不会杀了你
You just need to do what I say.
只要你按照我说的做
Okay, this will be over soon.
You're never gonna see me again.
好吗?我一会儿就把事办完
你也不会再看到我了
Just come on up.
来吧,起来
Bueno.
布埃诺
Come on, I'll put you back here.
来吧,我会把你放在这里
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会再伤害你了
Okay, hang on. Oye.
等一下
How much longer is this gonna be?
还需要多少时间弄好
About half an hour or so, give or take.
大约半小时左右
Is it gonna be ready tonight?
'Cause I got a guy on the phone
今晚必须准备好
因为我已经给这个人说好了
that wants everything we got.
他要我们全部的货
Everything?
全部
Who do you think you're dealing
with, a pinche school kid?
你认为乃?你是在和幼儿园的孩子做交易吗?
- Yeah, we'll be ready.
- Jesus.
好,我们能准备好!
我的天!!!
Smells like chemicals so bad in here.
这里的味道问起来太糟糕了
Yeah, it's supposed to.
就应该这样的
Drugs are chemicals. Trust me.
病毒本身就是化学品,相信我
No, I know what I'm doing.
我知道我现在在做什么!
Oh!
(吐槽一下:卧♥槽♥,这“着火”的特效也太TM的假了吧,“和岛国女友呻♥吟♥声一样假!!”太过分吧!!!!)
Here. Oy.
这里来
Pull right over and wait.
停在这儿,等着
The meter's gotta stay on.
表还会一直打着(天下出租车都一样)
Did I say it didn't?
我没让它停,哥又不缺这点钱。
Shit.
怕毛
Open the trunk.
打开后备箱
Oh, you're alive.
你还活着
Oh, not funny. Jesus.
一点不好笑!
- Good to see you, John.
- You too.
见到你很高兴,约翰
我也是
- It's Reggie, right?
- That's right.
这是雷吉?
对
James, thanks for hooking this up.
詹姆斯,谢谢来做这单
- Yeah.
- This is Wendle.
这是温都
Good to meet you.
你好
Flaco. This is my chemist.
弗拉克,这是我的化学家。
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表