剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
玛丽亚 桑切斯住在哪?
and they tell where Maria Sanchez lives?
每个人都知道我们住在这个村子的哪里
Everyone knows where we live in this village!
他们会找到我们的农场
They're going to find our farm.
他们会找到你
They're going to find you.
你忘了他们对你弟弟做了什么吗
Have you forgotten what they did to your brother?
我不会再让他们夺走我一个孩子
I will not lose another child to them.
曼尼,拜托了,跟他讲讲道理
Manny, please, please reason with him.
不,玛丽亚,不
No, Maria, no.
你忘了是我找到马科的尸体
You forgot I'm the one who found Marco's body.
你没看见他们对他做了什么
You didn't see what they did to him.
这些人都是野人
These people are savages.
我不相信你是那种人
I don't believe that about you.
我想给你松绑
I want to untie you.
但我不能这么做
But I can't.
我爱我妈妈
I love my mom.
闭嘴
-你闭嘴
-接着画你的画
你能理解吗?
Do you understand that?
我爱我妈妈
I love my mom.
是的,我理解
Yeah. I understand.
我能帮你吗
May I help you?
希望如此,呃
I hope so. Um...
昨天有个女人来过
A woman came yesterday.
你好,我是泰瑞莎,请给我留言
Hi, this is Teresa, leave me a message.
褐色头发,很漂亮,25到30岁
Brunette, pretty, late 20s.
身材娇小
Half as big as a minute.
我们这一半的教♥徒♥都是你说的那样
You just described half of our parishioners.
-你当时在这吗 -不,我不在
-Were you here? -No, I wasn't.
你知道当时谁在吗
Do you know who was?
实际上,她是我的一个朋友
The truth is, she's a friend of mine,
并且她有点...
and she's sort of...
现在她音讯全无
well, no one's heard from her.
我正试着打听她的下落
I'm trying to retrace her steps.
确保她接受了治疗
Make sure she's got her medication.
昨天的话,你应该
If it was yesterday, you probably
和雷蒙神父谈谈
want to talk to Father Ramon.
-好吧,他在这吗 -不,他没在
-Okay, is he here? -No, he's not.
周三之前他都在北部
He's up north until Wednesday.
如果你愿意留下电♥话♥
If you want to leave your number,
我可以让他打给你
I can have him call you.
这事很紧急吗
Is it an emergency?
啊,其实
Ah, well,
这正是我想尽力避免的
it's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.
一个紧急事件
An emergency.
我会留下我的电♥话♥
I'll leave my number.
起来
Get up.
我不会这么干的,我不会
I'm not doing this. I'm not.
玛丽亚!玛丽亚!
Maria! Maria!
我才是做决定的人
她留在这里
她听见你在外面跟爷爷说了什么
She heard you talking outside with Grandpa.
我在酒店就告诉过你
I told you back at the hotel,
贩毒集团杀了我们的弟弟
we lost our brother to the cartel.
我父亲之前不是这样
My father wasn't always this way.
他以前是个警♥察♥
He was a Federale.
失去可以改变很多事情
Loss can change a lot of things.
我知道
I know.
你失去了什么?
What have you lost?
一切
Everything.
我会说服我父亲
I will deal with my father.
我能用下卫生间吗
Can I use the restroom?
路易斯
Luis.
你就在那袖手旁观吗,曼尼
You're willing to just stand there, Manny?
你到底考虑过这事吗
How are you even be considering this?
他们都不遵守法律,我们凭什么?
They don't follow the law, why should we?
我们以火攻火
不
No.
好了
Okay.
走,快走
Go. Go.
该死
Shit.
哦,天呐
Oh, my God.
快点
Come on.
她开走了你的车
墨西哥,锡那罗亚
非常高兴见到您,夫人
我们很想您
我也和高兴见到你,拉蒙
你好,卡曼
你还好吗,佩佩
我来了
I'm here.
现在你可以保护我了
You can protect me now.
有时我会怀疑你值不值得我这么费心
Sometimes I wonder if you are worth the trouble.
哥们儿,你还需要多久?
Dude, how much longer you going to be?
快了
Not much.
那个糖果棒要一块一,兄弟
That candy bar costs a buck ten, homey.
不用找了
Keep the change.
除了你已经给我的?
On top of what you gave me?
在我改变主意之前赶紧滚
Get out before I change my mind.
没问题
No problem.
喂,是我
Yeah, it's me.
我要你查一个车牌
I need you to run a plate.
墨西哥,库利亚坎
你好,你这有地图吗
-地图? -是的,为了导航
-A map? -Yeah, for directions.
有,不过现在已经没人用地图了
Yeah, just, nobody asks about maps anymore.
我知道,只是因为我的手♥机♥坏了
I know, it's just because my phone is broken
并且我完全迷路了
and I'm completely lost.
你要去哪?
Where you headed?
我在找库利亚坎附近的一家补胎店
I'm looking for a tire repair shop near Culiacán.
你的麻烦不仅仅是
Hey, I think you're in more trouble
手♥机♥坏了,对吧
than just a broken phone, huh?
是的
Yeah.
那边有个侧门
There's a side door.
敬我们
To us.
为什么只有在这
Why is this the only place
我们才能对彼此坦诚相待呢
we are ever totally honest with each other?
不知道
I don't know.
也许跟我们都光着有关系
Might have something to do with the fact we're naked.
我还期待着你说些什么有关灵魂
And I was hoping you'd say something touching
的感人的话呢
about our souls.
不
No.
你的某个年轻,愚蠢的情人可能那么说
That's something one of your young,stupid lovers would say.
-我不会 -哦,好吧
-Not me. -Oh, okay.
我知道是你偷了我的货车
I know it was you that stole my trucks,
缩减我的供货
drying up my drug supply.
维拉格罗萨把所有事都告诉我了
Villagrossa told me everything about it.
更准确的说是我从他那问了出来
Or more like, I got it out of him.
确实是这样
It's true.
蝙蝠呢
And Batman?
他把我的计划都告诉你了吗
Did he tell you about my plans?
是的,他很忠心
Yeah. He's loyal.
有些事很难发现
That's something hard to find.
你肯定曾经承诺会给他一切
I'm sure you offered him the world.
他说你打算接管生意
He said you were going to take over.
你指望我怎样
What do you expect?
你夺走我的一切还把我紧紧拴住
You took everything from me and kept me on a leash.
然后你就通过背着我
And you repaid me by taking coke
从哥伦比亚人那拿货来报复我
from the Colombians behind my back.
还壮大到我想要的两倍
And growing twice as big as I wanted.
你看,这就是问题所在
You see, that's the thing.
你想要的
What you want.
我要按自己的想法经营我自己的生意
I want to run my business any way I see fit.
你觉得我做得到吗
Do you think I can?
很显然,是的
Apparently, yes.
鸟人呢?
And Birdman?
他也是按你的命令行事吗
Was he acting on your order too?
他也是
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表