剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
你在试着讨好卡米拉
You're trying to ingratiate yourself with Camila.
但是一旦你变得对她有价值
But the second that you become valuable to her,
只要她对你稍有一点兴趣
the second she takes an interest in you,
到时候你就很难再脱身了
it's gonna be harder for you to get out.
所以小心点吧
So be careful.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你做得不错 她对你印象深刻
So you did a good job. She was impressed.
只要按照她的要求 做些小事就可以了
Just do small things when you're asked.
她早晚会厌倦你
She'll get bored of you.
- 喂 - 你怎么还没到大卖♥♥场
- Yeah? - Why aren't you at Savings Club?
- 我正赶过去 - 好
- I'm on my way. - Okay.
带上特蕾莎
Take Teresa.
为什么带她
Why would I do that?
我想知道你对她的看法
I want your opinion on her.
我希望你挖深点
I want you to dig deeper.
谢谢你的信任
I appreciate that.
但她没任何经验 我不能冒这个险
But she's got no experience. I can't take the risk.
这对我很重要
It's important to me.
不被抓捕入狱 不被杀死 对我来说也很重要
Just like staying out of jail or not getting killed is to me.
她不知道自己在做什么
She has no idea what she's doing.
詹姆士
James.
我需要她对你心生信任
I want her to trust you.
这是你的长项
You're good at that.
这件事你没得选
It's not an option.
好吧
Okay.
卡米拉让你和我们一起去
Camila wants you to go with us.
走吧
Come on.
明白我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
- 妈妈 - 伊莎贝拉
- Mama? - Isabela.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
你还好吗
How are you?
好 挺好 也忙
Good, good. Busy.
非常忙
Very busy.
- 还是老样子 是吧 - 你呢
- What's new, right? - And you?
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
我挺好的 正在去上世界文学课的路上
I'm good. Just heading over to my world lit class.
我等不及下周就能见到你了
I can't wait to see you next week.
听我说 下周的事
Listen, about next week...
妈
Mom.
这对你我来说都不好受 伊莎贝拉
This is as hard for me as it is for you, Isabela.
我真的非常想见你
And I was really looking forward to seeing you.
只是 有些工作上的事
It's just... it's work.
永远都是工作
It's always work.
发生了些意料之外的事
Something unexpected fell in my lap and...
我需要全力以赴去处理
it just needs my full attention.
现在可能不太合适
I just don't think it's the right time
去看你
for me to visit.
你知道吗 算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela...
你待在这儿
You stay here.
从现在开始 用这支手♥机♥
This is your cell phone now.
如果发生任何事 发现什么异常情况
If anything happens... you see something strange,
让你感到奇怪的事
something makes you feel weird,
比如两次看到同一个人在周围遛狗 你就打电♥话♥
some dude walks past with his dog twice, you call.
里面预设了一个号♥码
There's a preset number.
里面是怎么回事
What's going on in there?
你说你想要一份工作
You said you wanted a job.
现在就是了
So you got it.
好 是我忘了 海伦
Okay. I forgot, Helen.
我说过对不起了
Look, I said I'm sorry.
我只是想出去庆祝而已
I just want to go out and celebrate.
听着 你知道我有多忙吗
Look, you know how buried I've been down here.
知道吗 你就是个混♥蛋♥
You know what? You're a jerk.
饶了我吧 我们这周末就去庆祝
Give me a break. Look, we'll celebrate this weekend.
- 得了吧 - 别这么叫我
- Come on! - Don't call me that.
我说过了不许这么叫我
Look, I said don't call me that.
那好 我挂电♥话♥了
You know what? I'm hanging up.
天呐 喂
God... hello?
天呐
Ah, God!
别这么看着我 比尔
Don't look at me like that, Bill.
- 我又不是你老婆 - 都还好吧 詹姆斯
- I'm not your wife. - All good, James?
- 反正看起来比你好 - 是啊
- Better than you, it seems. - Yeah.
等等
Hold on.
女士
Se?orita?
女士
Se?orita?
有电♥话♥
Telefono.
谢谢
Gracias.
- 喂 - 布兰达
- Hello? - Brenda?
特蕾莎 你在哪 你怎么没来这儿
Teresa, where are you? Why aren't you here?
因为我在美国
'Cause I'm in America.
- 什么意思 - 我现在不方便说话
- What does that mean? - Listen to me, I can't talk.
我现在有些事 好吗
I'm in the middle of something here, okay?
你有钱吗
Do you have any money?
有大概6000比索
Around 6,000 pesos.
买♥♥一部一次性手♥机♥
Buy a burner phone.
把号♥码留给沙龙的前台接待
Leave the number with the receptionist at the salon,
我晚些时候会打过去
and I'll call for it later.
带上剩下的钱
Take the rest of the money
找一个能带你来得州达拉斯的蛇头
and find a coyote who can take you to Dallas, Texas.
听着 相信我 好吗
Listen to me. Just trust me, okay?
来达拉斯
Come to Dallas.
我不喜欢外国佬 如果我没记错
I don't like gringos. Last time I checked,
得州那边有很多外国佬
there was a lot of gringos in Texas.
好了吗
Good to go?
那人是谁
Who's that?
基冈 他一直都在这工作
That's Keegan. He's always here.
不 不对
No, he's not.
是真的
Yes.
放松
Chill.
他刚从生产线提拔上来
He just got promoted from produce.
他来这儿都快两年了
He's been here coming up on two years now.
赶快过来 留号♥码给我
Just get here. And leave me the number.
我要挂了
I have to go.
干嘛 不
What... no! Aah!
不不不 住手 求你了
No, no, no, wait! Please!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
你叫什么名字 从哪儿来
What's your name? Where are you from?
你为谁干活 替谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for? Who do you work for?
你以为我们不知道你在干什么
You don't think we know what you're doing?
你手上有从卖♥♥场里拿到的货
You got drugs coming out of that Savings Club.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
墨西哥
I'm from Mexico.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
快说
Say it!
她不为任何人卖♥♥命
She doesn't work for anybody.
几天前才穿过边境到这儿来找工作
She crossed the border a few days ago looking for work.
放屁
Bullshit!
你是替卡米拉·巴尔加斯工作
You're working for Camila Vargas!
我都知道
And I know it.
快承认吧
And you are going to say it!
你和你的朋友完蛋了 宝贝儿
You and your friends are going down hard, darling!
等着坐牢吧
Federal time!
这是我老板
This is my boss.
响三声我就接电♥话♥
And by the third ring, I answer it.
到时你就完了
And you're done.
告密一次 终生都是告密者
A snitch is a snitch.
别那么做
Don't do it.
你能听到吗 特蕾莎
Can you hear me, Teresa?
从车厢里出来
Get out of the van.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表