剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我们还有多少时间
No one's returning calls.
没人回电♥话♥
That's what happens when they think you're dry.
就在他们认为我们没有货的时候
Well, I am dry.
我们确实没货
I'm not saying that I have a solution,
我并不是说我有一个解决方案
but I think I have something
that can buy us some time.
但是我知道有人可以给我们换来点时间
I know these guys in Miami.
我知道有个人在迈阿密可以
Usually they deal in liquor and cigarettes to Cuba.
他们通常贩私酒和香烟到古巴。
They've made a lot of money.
有大把现金
They've got a boat, and they want to unload 25 keys.
他们有一只船,他们想出25公斤货。
25 keys
25公斤货
That's funny.
这很有意思
25 kilos wouldn't even take care of 1/4 of our people.
25公斤货甚至不到我们发货量的1/4
What am I supposed to do with that?
我该如何分配呢?
We choose some of our more vocal customers
我们先选现在催货最厉害的先发货。
We give them the 25. Then they're gonna start
我们发货25公斤出去,就表示我们又开始做生意了
saying that she's got
some product after all.
然后放话出去剩下的货很快就到
It just buys us some more time.
这样我们可以争取一定的时间来补货
It won't have to come to that.
我们非得不用那样
I'm going to the Colombians
to advance another shipment.
我去跟哥伦比亚人预定另外一批货
I have a meeting with Jaime,
我已经约了雅伊姆
head of their distribution.
他是:哥伦比亚“天地会”总舵,驻达拉斯分舵香堂的堂主(呵呵:))。
And that's that.
就这样办
Buenas noches(西班牙语)
晚安
Jaime.
雅伊姆
How was your flight?
旅途如何
Uneventful.
平淡无奇
I just heard you lost another shipment.
我刚听说你又失去了另外一批货
One Mexican and one ours... (chuckles)
来自墨西哥的和我们“天地会”的
Without bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.
踩到了猫屎,你才会踩到“狗屎运”
(如果没有坏运气,你就不会有任何运气。)
I don't know what's going on.
最近“观音姐姐”老是撒尿冲我的财运,也我不知道为毛!
Maybe the DEA is on me.
可能是美帝禁毒局喜欢“姐的体香”吧
Or maybe
或者是“穴香”
someone is not as loyal anymore.
反正有人在背后告密。
So, yes,
没法
I am in trouble.
姐现在双脚都是猫屎
Yeah, well, you know what they say.
大家经常说
There's nothing like a good crisis
“一个恰逢其时的危机
to find out what loyalty is all about.
正好检验忠诚的成色”
Hmm.
But I'm losing respect.
但是我失去了脸面
I can't afford that.
我难以承受其重
That's our currency, you know that.
我们出来混讲的就是脸面,对吧
So I need another chance.
所以我需要其他选项
I need another shipment.
我需要你能再次供货
I wish I had your confidence.
你的信心值得我学习
I know you guys just delivered in Houston.
我知道你们“天地会”刚在休斯敦交货。
I know you have some product
in Amarillo as well.
我还知道你们有许多存货在阿马里洛
Maybe we can borrow from them
我们借点如何,不用包邮。
until we replenish.
先让我们缓过来
You owe me
姐,你还欠着我们货款乃
$5 million.
500万美刀
It's not our fault
that you lost your shipment.
这不是我们的错,是你失去了自己的货。
Once those shipments get to America,
一旦这些货到达美国,
they are your responsibility.
就是你们的责任
Yeah, I understand.
我知道
But I know that you know
that I'm good for it.
但是你知道我们擅长分发销♥售♥
And let me just remind you
that three months ago,
姐提醒你,三个月前
before you got this post,
你来当“天地会”达拉斯分舵香堂堂主之前
I was dealing directly with Reynaldo.
我是直接与雷纳尔多打交道。
Camila, if you don't think
卡米拉,你不会认为
that Reynaldo knew that you had a built-in cosigner,
雷纳尔多是喜欢你“自主创业的精神”就和你做生意吧?
you're sorely mistaken.
那你就错到姥姥家了,他是看在你有一个靠山来做担♥保♥人。
What do you mean?
撒意思
Your husband
你老公
is Epifanio Vargas.
埃皮法尼奥 瓦格斯
All you have to do
所以你要做的
is tell him to give me my money,
就是告诉他给我卡上打钱
and this will all be done.
之前的事就了结了
And you can have yourself
another shipment.
你马上就能得到我们“天地会”下一批货
Call.
打吧
I am vulnerable right now
我负责这里的香堂
to the people I'm responsible to,
我为人处世还是比较柔和的
when all you have to do is pick up the phone,
你所要做的就是拿起电♥话♥,
call your husband, and get me my money.
打给你丈夫,把你欠我的钱刷过来
But you don't want to,
但是你却不想这样做
unless he doesn't know
about our dealings.
除非他不知道关于我们的交易。
I've handled this myself.
老娘还是能独♥立♥操盘的
It's me you've been dealing with,
这是你和我的事
and it's me you're gonna
continue to deal with.
也应该你和我继续交易
He has nothing to do with this.
与我丈夫无关
And I want to keep it that way.
并且继续这个模式
$5 million, nothing less.
500美刀马上刷来,一切解决
I'll get it.
可以
Three days.
3天为限
Or I'll call Epifiano myself.
不然我就联♥系♥你丈夫来擦屁♥股♥
And whatever fate is doing to you,
那就只能各安天命了
it's going to finish its job.
我也就是完成我的工作而已
Enjoy.
慢慢吃
Go to the place. Take the cash.
马上去把我们的储备现金取出来
All $5 million?
That's our entire reserve.
全部500万
这是我们的整个储备。
Everything, take it all.
全部都要
You know I'm gonna put
every cent I have into this
你知道我已经把我的每一分钱都放在这个生意了
because I'm not gonna let it fall apart.
我不会让它垮掉
I've lost too much
of my life in this already.
我现在已经失去了太多了
I want you to go with Teresa.
带上特蕾莎一起去
Now take her with you.
和你在一起
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道是怎么了
Keep her close.
盯紧她
We're here.
我们到了
This is Camila's bank?
这是卡米拉的藏钱处
A cemetery?
墓地
Dead bankers are
the only bankers she trusts.
她信任死了的银行家
Always save for a rainy day.
存钱就是为了对付大雨天的冲击
What do we do with this money?
我们用这笔钱做什么
You're gonna get it to Camila
你交给卡米拉
and get out of this mess.
她会带我们走出现在的困境
Ah, shit.
糟糕
鈾?鈾?/i>
Watch out!
注意外面
- (grunts)
- Get down!
卧倒
JAMES: They got one of the bags,
他们抢走另外一个包
$2.5 million gone.
250万玩完了
Who are they?
这帮孙子是谁?
Damn, this one's dead.
该死,这孙子死了
TERESA: I recognize that tattoo.
我认得这纹身
He's one of Eric's men.
他是鸟人那帮的
Let's get out of here.
我们快闪
JAMES: Let's go. Let's go.
快闪,快闪,快闪
I'm telling you it was Eric.
我早说过是鸟人在搞鬼
- You sure it was him?
- I'm positive.
你确定是鸟人的人
我确信
I saw the tattoo at his party,
我在鸟人的派对上见过这样的纹身
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表