剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
为我的客人谋取最大权益
and take advantage of them for my client's best interest,
那么 确实如此
then... yes.
我希望你来负责我的财政收益
I want you to guide my financial interests
并且要谨小慎微
with an eye for the... minutia.
我不希望我丈夫知情
I don't want my husband to know about it.
你也会因此得到很多酬劳
And you're gonna get rich doing it.
变得更加富有
Richer.
你不想让你丈夫知道这件事
And you want to hide this information
是因为
from your husband because...
你们俩要离婚了吗
of an impending divorce?
嗯 与其说离婚
Hm. Divorce.
更像是一场战争
More like war.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我很擅长对付他
I'm very good at handling him.
淹死的都是会游泳的哦
It's always the best swimmers who drown.
我希望这件事悄悄地进行
I want this done quietly.
有条不紊的开展
I want it done methodically.
不出任何岔子
No red flags.
我要抽成
I work on percentage.
我会考虑的
I'll think about that.
但是首先 让我先看看你在这次交易中的表现
But first, let's see how you perform in this one transaction.
我会和你保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
喂
Hello?
卡米拉 听着
Camila. Listen.
我清楚表达一下 我要找这个女孩的决心
I want to be perfectly clear about this girl I'm looking for.
不惜任何代价 花多少钱都在所不惜
Whatever it takes. Whatever the cost.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我听见了
I hear you.
你打了两个电♥话♥ 一定是非常重要的事了
It must be very important to warrant a second call.
我喜欢和你聊天
I like talking to you.
我都开始觉得 你是在想我了
I'm starting to believe you miss me.
还是回家来吧
Might as well come home.
为什么要冒这个险
Why risk it?
你看我们现在相处多融洽
You know, we get along so well now.
距离产生美
The charm of distance.
听着 我打听过这个女孩了 没人见过她
Listen, I asked about this girl. Nobody has seen her.
我应该投入多少人力
How much manpower am I supposed to put on this?
追查多深
How deep does this need to go?
而且我不希望你记仇
And I don't want you to hold a grudge.
我知道你的能耐 我不想让你觉得我
I know how you can get, and I don't want you to think
没有认真对待这件事
I'm not taking this seriously.
我知道你很认真的对待了
I believe you are taking it seriously.
如果我找到她了 你希望她是死是活
If I find her, do you need her dead or alive?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
最好是活着
Preferably alive.
我最后再问你一次
I'm asking you for the last time.
这女孩对你来讲意味着什么
What does that girl mean to you?
我已经告诉你了
I told you already.
看来你不准备告诉我 这是怎么回事咯
So, you're not gonna tell me what this is about?
我就这么继续寻找这个
I'm just supposed to keep looking for this girl
对你来讲毫无意义
that means nothing to you,
你还希望她最好活着
whom you need alive, preferably,
拿来杀鸡儆猴的女孩吗
and who needs to be made an example of?
谢谢你 我知道你是为我着想
Thank you. I knew you'd see it my way.
别花言巧语了
Enough about this.
蝙蝠侠告诉你我对
Did Batman show you my proposal
新的交付条款的建议了吗
for the new delivery terms?
是的 他告诉我了
Oh, yes, he did.
有点不近人情 是吧
Stiff, no?
我已经给你家庭折扣了
I have already given you the family discount.
但我们已经不是一家人了 甜心
Oh, but we're not family anymore, sweetheart.
如果你拒绝我的条款
If you refuse my terms,
那这一次 你我之间的绝裂就会变得更加彻底
this time we're going to have a much less amicable split.
噢
Oh...
所以这是霸王谈判 霸王条款
so this is tough talk and tougher terms.
你以为我一开始是
And how do you think I built our business
怎么建立我们的王国的
in the first place?
我很不希望达拉斯出现一个像你这样的对手
I'd hate to be one of your competitors in Dallas.
我能不能理解成
Am I supposed to understand by this
你同意了我的条款
that you've agreed to my terms?
我今天有点多愁善感
I'm feeling sentimental today.
好吧 先缓上12个月
Okay, 12 months.
明年我们再重新审视这些条款
We'll revisit the terms next year.
嘿 她做到了
Hey. She did it.
埃皮法尼奥同意我们的条款了
Epifanio agreed to our terms.
你看起来并不开心啊
You don't seem pleased about that.
我只是觉得他不会这么轻易认输
I just don't think he would concede so easily.
或许他确实想帮忙
Well, maybe he's reaching out.
或许他想求和
Maybe it's his way of making peace.
也或者他觉得我明年就不会在这了
Or maybe he doesn't think I'm gonna be here next year.
知道吗 这个门多萨女孩
You know, this Mendoza girl?
好好盯着她
Keep an eye on her.
她可能比我之前想的 要有用的多
I think she might be more useful than I thought.
我想让你和他谈谈
I want you to talk to her.
你得取得她的信任
You need to get her to trust you.
告诉她 如果她想逃跑
Tell her, if she's thinking of running away,
那就打消这个念头
she shouldn't.
如果她想报♥警♥
If she's thinking of going to the police,
他们会送她去移♥民♥局
they will send her to the ICE,
把她遣返回墨西哥
and they'll ship her right back to Mexico.
然后 我的丈夫迟早会找到她
And sooner rather than later, my husband will find her.
告诉她 如果她想找死
Tell her, if she wants to die,
那就跑吧
she should run.
如果想活命 最好跟着我
If she wants to live, she should stay with me.
看起来你都安顿好了
So, it looks like you're all settled in.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表