剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
No! No!
曼纽尔先生
Don Manuel.
你好,埃皮法尼奥先生
Hola, don Epifanio.
你的人现在一定把所有事都告诉你了
I'm sure your men have told you everything by now.
关于有人想杀你手下埃里克的事
How there was an attempt on your man Eric's life.
他们告诉我了
They have.
你应该能想到,从达拉斯
As you can imagine, the reports from Dallas
传来的消息让人很不安
were quite disturbing.
没错,这正是我打电♥话♥的原因
Yes, that's why I'm calling.
亲自告诉你我妻子与此事无关
To let you know personally that my wife is not involved.
如你所知,我曾怂恿埃里克
As you know, I encouraged Eric
给我妻子制♥造♥一些麻烦
to cause difficulties for my wife.
她真的是一点就着
She's a real firecracker,
我没想到了她会变得这么暴躁
and I think I underestimated how upset she would get.
提醒我永远不要让她暴躁起来
Remind me never to get her upset.
哦,你都想象不到
Oh, you have no idea.
但是我会亲自保证埃里克的安全
But I will personally guarantee Eric's safety.
好吧,很感谢你
Well, I appreciate that,
我相信他也会的
and I'm sure he will too.
现在听着,这个,呃
Now, listen, this, uh...
这个州长的事
this governor thing.
看起来你在民调上遥遥领先啊
Looks like you're really getting up in the polls.
是的
Oh, yes.
你从没来找我们谈过这件事
You never really came to us and talked to us about this.
我还需要希门尼斯集团的批准吗?
Why would I need the approval of the Jimenez Cartel?
我的意思是,你在这
Well, I mean, here you are...
我们中的一员,做着一件不可能的事
one of us, doing the impossible.
让一整个州去相信一件不可能的事
Getting an entire state to believe the impossible.
相信什么?
Believe in what?
相信你是个每天都遵纪守法的普通公民
That you're a simple, everyday, law abiding citizen.
你真的骗过了那些人
You really got these people scammed.
不过问题是
But the question is,
你能为我们做什么
what can you do for us?
因为我们允许你这么做
For us allowing you to do this?
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
允许我?
Allowing me?
你觉得让人们
You don't think we had something to do
保持沉默
with influencing people to be quiet
不去散播你的消息
and not to say things that could easily
跟我们一点关系都没有吗
be said about you?
我们告诉所有我们认识的人
All of the people that we know, we told them,
"老实呆着别多嘴"
"Behave and be quiet,"
然后去支持你这个巨大的谎言
and support this great lie of yours.
如果我们想改变这些事的话,朋友
And if we wanted to change things, compadre,
我们应该也能做到
we probably could.
这正是我们怎么脱离正轨的,曼纽尔先生
This is where we get off track, don Manuel.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不,别想多了
No, no, no, don't--don't get crazy.
我只是说既然我们帮忙支持了你
All we're saying is that we're expecting something back
你就应该有所回报
for the favor of supporting you.
我觉得我们应该坐下来谈谈
I think we should have a sit-down...
在你选举完之后
after you're elected.
我什么都不能保证
I'm not guaranteeing anything.
你能信吗?这帮混♥蛋♥
Can you believe it? These assholes,
想要利用我
trying to take advantage.
我不会让他们得逞的
I can't have it.
他们在利用这个对付我
They're using this against me.
很快在选举之后
Soon after the election,
我反击时就会束手束脚
I'll have my hands tied to fight back.
你也很聪明
You're smart, too.
你很坚强
You're strong.
你什么都能做到
You can do anything.
所以,我袒护了你
So, I covered for you.
现在我能得到你的支持了吗
Now do I get your vote?
我不知道
I don't know.
还太快了
It's too fast.
拜托,卡米拉,这是你的家
Please, Camila, this is your home.
你是我的一部分
You're part of me.
没有你我从来都不是完整的
I've never been complete without you.
我们为什么不一点点来呢?
But why don't we take things slowly?
你每个月都可以回来几次
You can come and visit a few times a month.
即便不是为了我,至少也为了伊莎贝拉
But if not for me, then at least for Isabela.
你确定这真是为了我
Are you sure it's me,
或者只是你的另一个政♥治♥手段?
or is it just another political ploy?
你真的在怀疑我吗
Do you sincerely doubt me?
在这几天我们经历了这些事之后?
After all that's happened between us these past few days?
我对所有人都在说我有多需要你
I've been telling everybody how much I need you.
我们之间的战争已经结束了
This battle between us is over.
但你要把那个女孩交给我,泰瑞莎
But I need you to give me the girl, Teresa.
当贩毒集团杀了我儿子以后
When my son was murdered by the cartel,
我醒着的每时每刻
I spent every waking hour
都在寻找那个凶手
trying to find the man who did it.
我一直没找到
I never did.
那之后的每一天
I've been praying for revenge
我都在祈祷着复仇
every single day since that happened.
但它一直没有来
And it never came.
我现在处于一个
I am at a point...
我想要
where I want--
我必须要惩罚一些事的节点上
I need to punish something.
我努力去做正确的事
I have tried to do what's right.
而不是杀了你
Instead of spilling your blood,
像他那样
like his was spilled.
我会努力保持对上帝的信仰
And I will try to keep my faith in God.
去相信某种情况,某种方式下
And believe that somehow, someway...
会有某个高尚的力量
my son's death will be avenged
为我儿子的死复仇
by a power higher than me.
如果你再回到这里
If you ever come back here,
如果再让我见到你
if I ever see you again,
我一定会杀了你
I'll kill you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你拿到它了吗
Did you get it?
我需要水,这是水吗
I need water. Is this water?
-就是这个? -是的
-This is it? -Yeah.
这--这是什么?完全没有任何意义
Wha--what is this? It doesn't make any sense.
我们要搞明白它是什么意思
We need to figure out what it means.
有个男人给我打来电♥话♥
A man called on my phone.
我觉得他是给卡米拉 瓦尔加斯工作的
I think he works for Camila Vargas.
他在我住的那个旅馆
He's at the motel where I live,
跟我住一起那两人现在是他的人♥质♥
holding those two guys hostages that I live with.
-他是叫詹姆斯吗 -他没说他的名字
-Is his name James? -No, he didn't say his name.
-你告诉他什么了? -没有
-What did you tell him? -Nothing.
我什么都没跟那个傻♥逼♥说
I didn't tell the pendejo anything.
但他知道我住在哪
But he knows where I live.
我们现在怎么办
What are we going to do?
先离开这吧
Let's get out of here.
我是泰瑞莎
It's Teresa.
-你在哪呢 -听我说
-Where are you? -Listen to me.
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
你背叛了卡米拉
You betrayed Camila.
你不得不一直逃下去
You're going to have to keep running.
我不会逃的,看窗外
I'm not running. Look out the window.
这个布兰达和她儿子在哪
Where's this Brenda and the kid?
我不会告诉你
I'm not going to tell you.
我还什么都没告诉卡米拉
I haven't told Camila yet.
我不是非这样做不可
I don't have to,
但我要你把女佣交给我
but I need you to give me the maid.
你为什么不告诉她
Why didn't you tell her?
泰瑞莎,女佣在哪
Teresa, where's the maid?
她走了
She's gone.
你就是搞不明白,是吧
You just don't get it, do you?
我不要变成你这样的人
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表