剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
is not for the people at all,
而只是为了他自己
but Vargas is for Vargas.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
唯一一件我丈夫承担不起的事
The only thing my husband cannot afford
就是开始战争
is to fight a war...
因为一旦这样的话他身为
because if he does, he's gonna be outed publicly
贩毒集团领导人的身份就会公开
as the cartel leader that he is.
然后他的谎言也会被揭穿
And his lies are gonna be exposed.
所以在他分身乏术
So, while he's distracted,
摇摆不定
backpedaling,
忙着否定任何参与其中的传言的时候
and denying any involvement in any of this,
我会接管一切
I'm gonna take over.
你看,他甚至不知道我现在人在墨西哥
You see, he doesn't even know that I'm in Mexico right now.
明白怎么回事了吗
You see how that works?
你要来接管?
You're taking over?
没错
Yes.
当我做到之后,我希望我们成为朋友
And when I do, I want us to be friends.
友谊要建立在信任的基础上
Friendship is built with trust.
你告诉我我为什么要相信你
Now, you tell me why I should trust you.
我想对你作出补偿
I want to make amends to you,
重振你的体系
reestablish symmetry.
你有个顶级助理被关在牢里
You have a top lieutenant in prison.
他马上要被引渡到
And he's about to be extradited
科罗拉多的一座重刑监狱
to a supermax prison in Colorado,
接受美国政♥府♥判决的无期徒刑
serving a life sentence for the U.S. government.
接着说
Go on.
我杀了埃里克
I took Eric's life,
但我可以用这个人作为交换
but I can replace it with this man.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
他在一处安全屋
He's in a safe house.
引渡前他会一直在那
He's gonna be there until the extradition.
而我
And I...
我能为了你把他从那救出来
I can take him out of there for you.
如果你能办到,卡米拉
And if you do, Camila...
我们就可以做朋友
we will be friends.
很好
Good.
-干杯 -干杯
-Salud. -Salud.
说吧
Yes?
卡米拉,是我
Camila, it's me.
你干得很好
You did good.
一切都在按计划进行
Everything is going as planned.
不全是这样
Not everything.
泰瑞莎跑了
Teresa ran.
她跑了?
She ran?
她消失了,她没有去送货
She's gone. She didn't make deliveries.
她还拿走了四公斤可♥卡♥因♥
And she took four keys of coke.
她留下任何能告诉我们
She leave any clue...
她可能去哪的线索了吗
anything that can tell us where she might have run to?
没有
No.
我们追踪了她的车,但我们到那的时候她已经不见了
We tracked her car, but she was gone by the time we got there.
别担心,我会找到她的
Don't worry. I'll find her.
不,你保持隐蔽
No. You stay hidden.
你对我太重要了
You're too valuable for me.
现在你还不安全
It's not safe for you yet,
直到我清楚这会如何收场之前
not until I know how this is gonna end.
德克萨斯/墨西哥边境
-你还好吗 -我没事
-You okay? -I'm okay.
-就在那 -嗯,就在那
-Right there. -Yeah, it's right there.
我的鞋子都坏了
My shoes are wrecked.
准备好见奶奶了吗
Ready to see Grandma?
-是的 -好
-Yeah. -Okay. Okay.
我第一个出去,好吗
I'm gonna go first, okay?
-然后你第二个 -好的
-Then you second. -Okay.
小心点,宝贝
Cuidado, mi'jo.
维克托
Victor!
嘿!看看你都多高了
嗨
Hi.
你一定是泰瑞莎
And you must be Teresa.
-维克托 -我们走吧
-Victor. -Let's go.
好的
Okay.
那是我的车,你们要用多久都行
That's my car. Use it as long as you need to.
-好吗? -好的,谢谢
-Okay? -Yeah. Thank you.
托尼,你要跟着我,对吗
So, Tony, you're coming with me, right?
去见奶奶
To see Grandma.
你要跟他一起去奶奶家,好吗
You're gonna go with him to abuelita's house, okay?
不要
No!
你一定要去奶奶家,没事的
Yeah, you're gonna go to abuelita's house--it's okay.
我想要跟着你,我刚才还帮了你呢
I want to go with you. I-I just helped you.
我知道
I know.
你说我是--你说我们会在一起的
You said I was--You said we were gonna be together.
我们会在一起的
We are gonna be together.
但我必须跟泰瑞莎去办些事
But I have to do something with Teresita,
我不能带着你
and I can't take you.
不会有事的,宝贝
It's gonna be okay, mi'jo.
你必须要勇敢,要乖乖听话
You just have to be brave, and you have to behave.
好吗
Okay?
我们必须得走了,好吗
We got to go, okay?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-再见 -来,我们走吧
-Bye. -Come on, let's go.
告诉我我没有骗我的儿子
Tell me I didn't just lie to my kid.
不会有事的,对吧
It's gonna be okay, right?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表