剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我能看下钱吗
Can I see the money?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
有些不对劲
Something feels off.
我可以看看吗
Can I see it?
这张是假的
This one is fake.
他们在占你便宜
They're ripping you off.
所有的美元都有一克重
All U.S. money paper weighs a gram.
- 这张太轻了 - 我看不出
- This one is too light. - I don't see it.
你看不出的话 摸一下
You don't see it, you feel it.
真钞和假♥钞♥之间的区别
The difference between a real one and a fake
- 就是纸张 - 你确定吗
- is the paper. - Are you sure?
我以前在锡那罗亚州帮人兑了五年的货币
I was a money changer for five years in Sinaloa.
- 我以此为生 - 现在也是如此
- My life depended on it. - It still does.
你说这些人在骗我们
You accuse these men of cheating us
- 万一搞错了呢 - 在锡那罗亚州
- and it's a mistake? - In Sinaloa...
老板的钱 是不能出错的
you don't make a mistake with your bosses' money.
我住了五个星期的院
I spent five weeks in the hospital.
我绝不会再犯这种错误
I'll never make that mistake again.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
Something the matter?
我要称下这张钱
I'm gonna need to weigh this bill.
你觉得我在骗你吗
You think I'm cheating you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是这女孩觉得这张钱是假的
But the girl thinks the bill is fake.
所以如果我称一下的话 你不会介意吧
So then you won't mind if I weigh it.
只是为了保险起见
Just to be safe.
你是在让我难堪啊
You're embarrassing me.
如果她错了的话 我要求赔偿
If she's wrong, I demand reparations.
称这张钱
Weigh the bill.
绝对没有一克重
It'll be less than a gram.
那不可能啊
That doesn't make sense.
那再试一下
Let's try it again.
给我拿另外一张来
Find me another one.
这是另一张
Here's another one.
你是在耍我吗 洛佩兹
Are you ripping me off, Lopez? Huh?
- 不 不 - 你是在耍我吗
- No, no. - Are you ripping me off?
不是我做的 我发誓
It wasn't me, I swear!
我们怎么知道是不是你趁我们
How do we know you didn't put it in there
去拿可♥卡♥因♥的时候放进去的
when we went to get the coke?
不 詹姆斯 除了我 只有卢西恩
No, James, Lucian's the other one that I let handle
碰过这些钱
the money besides me.
不 不 不 我为你工作了将近九个月
No, no, no, I've been working for you for almost nine months,
洛佩兹先生 你了解我的
Mr. Lopez. You know me.
我绝不会骗你
I never cheated you.
嘿 你要检查我的家吗
Hey, you want to check my house?
给你 拿着钥匙
Here, take the damn keys.
我这辈子从来没偷过任何人的钱
I have never stolen from anyone in my life, ever.
不要搜他的家 搜他的车
Don't check his house, check his car.
我知道有人把钱藏在他的车里
I knew a man who hid it in his car
因为如果他 不得不逃跑的话
'cause then he wouldn't have to collect it
就不用去取了
when he had to run.
搜他的车
Check his car.
搜他的车
Check it.
一个角落也不放过
Check every inch.
我们要怎么弥补你们
What can we do to make this right?
他偷了我们的东西
He stole from us.
你觉得我们该怎么做
What do you think we should do?
没什么可做的 放了他吧
Nothing. Just let him go.
这不是我要的答案
That's the wrong answer.
他们会把他怎么样
What will they do to him?
该做的都做完了
It's already done.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这不是回仓库的路
This is not the way to the warehouse.
卡米拉想见你
Camila wants to see you.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
过来坐
Come and have a seat.
你知道 这瓶酒
You know, this bottle...
来自瓦哈卡 我最喜欢的私酿酒家
comes from my favorite mezcaleria in Oaxaca.
非常棒
It's good.
你应该试试
You should try some.
詹姆斯跟我说了今天的事
James told me what happened today.
你冒了很大的险
You took a big risk.
你怎么知道那些钱是假♥币♥
How come you knew those bills were counterfeit?
我发现有些不对劲
I saw something was wrong.
你发现什么了
What did you see?
有个人一直在扭脖子
One of the guys kept cracking his neck.
他很紧张
He was nervous.
古韦罗教我注意这些事
Guero taught me to look out for those things.
这是给你的
This is for you.
没事
It's okay.
你可以打开它
You can open it.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是不了
But no.
你今天帮我拿回了5万美元
You saved me $50,000 today.
这不是礼物
This is not a gift.
- 是你赚来的 - 我不想要
- You earned it. - I don't want it.
我知道你不想待在这里
I know you don't want to be here.
我知道失去古韦罗有多痛苦
I know how much it must have hurt to lose Guero.
你对我一无所知
You know nothing about me.
我是不了解你 但是我知道失去的滋味
No, but I know about loss.
你并不是唯一一个离开墨西哥
You are not the only one that lost everything
失去一切的人
when you left Mexico.
我也失去了我的丈夫
I lost my husband.
我的生意
My business.
现在 我又要失去我的女儿了
Now I'm losing my daughter.
我穷尽一生获得的
Everyone and everything
所有人 所有一切
I spent a lifetime building.
所以这是你的
So this is yours.
你收不收下 都取决于你
You can take it or not, it's your call.
在你做决定的期间
I'll have James save it for you
我会让詹姆斯帮你收着
while you make up your mind.
但是这是你的
But it's yours.
你留着吧
Keep it...
作为你带我来这里 我欠你的人情
as part of the debt I owe you for bringing me here.
我累了 我可以走了吗
I'm tired. Can I go?
我会让詹姆斯带你回家
I'll have James take you home.
这不是我的家
This is not my home.
特蕾莎
Teresa,
当命运给了你机会处决
when life gave you a choice about what to do
偷我们东西的人的时候
with the man that stole from us,
你选择了仁慈
you chose mercy.
那不是对的选择
That was the wrong choice.
混这个行当的女人 不能让别人觉得软弱
Women in this business, we cannot afford to look weak.
不要再犯同样的错误了
Don't ever make that mistake again.
拜托 贫民守护神
Come on. Malverde?
我的意思是 你不是真的信这种东西吧
I mean, you don't actually believe in this stuff, do you?
我会不惜一切 只为护你平安
I'll do anything to protect you.
操
Shit.
过来 宝贝 过来
Come here, mijo. Come on.
我都不想告诉你 我现在在受什么罪
I don't even want to tell you what I'm going through
你个混♥蛋♥
right now, you asshole.
我知道
I know.
你试过像肥猪一样挤在公交车的座位底下
Are you stuffed like a greased pig
身边都是一些闻起来跟屎一样的人吗
under the seat of a bus with people that smell like shit?
我要洗澡 我要换衣服
I need a shower. I need to change clothes.
我要吃有肉的东西
And I need to eat something with meat in it,
所以不管你现在受什么罪
so whatever you're going through,
你把那乘以一千
you multiply that shit by a thousand
都比不上我这一点点
and you're nowhere near where I am.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表