剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know who it is.
我也不知道是谁打电♥话♥过来
They must know something.
他们肯定知道什么
Avoiding it is just gonna
make you more suspicious.
避免他们对你的怀疑
Answer the phone.
你必须接这个电♥话♥
Say you don't know anything
about what happened.
说你什么都不知道
Do it.
马上接
Yeah?
喂
- Is this James?
- Who's this?
你是詹姆斯吗?
你是哪个?
Leon Terris.
列昂,特里斯
Got your number from Beto.
我从贝托那里搞到你的号♥码的
Yeah, Beto's my boy. What's up?
哦,贝托是我哥们儿,你有啥事
Beto says you're the dude
贝托说你的人
who set up the meeting with my brothers,
和我兄弟有个生意
John and Reggie.
约翰和雷吉
Yeah. What's going on?
是,咋了
What's going on?
咋了?
My brothers got smoked, James.
我兄弟化作“青烟了”,詹姆斯
They got smoked!
他们都化作“青烟了”,死翘翘了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么“聊斋”
They're dead, do you hear me?
他们死了
They're all dead.
他们死翘翘了
They're all dead!
他们全都死翘翘了
What?
神马
James, you don't know this?
詹姆斯,你还不知道
Is that what you're telling me?
你有啥要对我说的
Look, Leon, you just woke me up, man.
里昂,你刚才把我从睡梦中叫醒
You're coming at me with shit
I can't digest.
你又一番“连番炮”轰过来,我有点“惊愕”
Just back up a sec.
刚缓过来
My brothers got hit,
do you understand me?
我兄弟被打死了,你能理解我把
They're gone, James.
他们就这样做了,詹姆斯
They're dead.
我兄弟都死了
All right, listen to me.
好吧,听我说
This has nothing to do with me
or the people I work for.
这是我不知道,也不是我做的,更不是我雇人做的
We met, I got the dope,
they got the cash, end of story.
我和你兄弟见了面,验了货,钱货两清,然后各回各家,各找各妈!
Uh-huh, not end of story, James.
没有各回各家,也没找到妈,詹姆斯
This is a mess.
都他妈乱套了
Turn on the damn news.
你看看新闻
All right.
好吧
Look, Leon, let me make some calls.
好吧,里昂,让我马上打听一下各路消息
I'll get back to you as soon
as I got something, okay?
一有消息我就联♥系♥你,好吧
I'm on a plane.
我24小时不关机
When I land, I want answers.
我马上就要下飞机了,我等着你的消息
Seems like they got a brother.
看来,来了个他们的兄弟
He's flying in.
他正飞过来
He's on his way.
他要复仇
It sounds like trouble.
这下有点麻烦的意思
I'll think of something.
我会想办法
One bird at a time.
要一下一下的来,就像“中出一样”(一次打一鸟)
Find that maid.
找到那个女仆
How is he?
他伤情咋样
It's a wait-and-see thing.
要观察一下
What, you want to take a chance
and drop him off at emergency?
不然,冒下险,送他去急救中心急救一下
You know we can't do that.
你知道我们不能冒这个险
Then it's a wait-and-see thing.
所以只能观察一下
He's stable.
他现在情况还算稳定
You should get some sleep.
你应该好好睡个觉
I want you to understand,
我想你应该理解这一切
I know what you're going through.
我知道你在煎熬中
I don't want anything
to happen to that woman.
我不想那个女佣死
At this point,
这不是重点
that's not your decision to make.
重点是,你不能决定这一切
Hurry up, mi'jo. You got everything?
快,儿子,你的东西都带齐了?
- Yeah.
- Okay.
是,好吧
Hello?
喂
Brenda, it's me.
布伦达,是我
I'm in trouble, okay?
我遇到麻烦了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Teresita, what's wrong?
特蕾莎,咋了
I just need your help, okay?
我就是需要你的帮助,好吧
Okay.
好吧
What's happening?
发生了什么?
It's early.
来早了
Camila.
卡米拉
You had me a little nervous there.
你让我有点小紧张
We're actually a bit late.
我们实际上来的有点晚了
Usual drop time is 2:00, right?
通常嗑药时间是下午2点,对吗?
Yeah.
对
I wanted to deliver it personally.
我想亲来交货
I thought you were dry.
我还以为你一直没“丰胸充奶”
And I thought you were listening.
我还以为你听进去了我上次的话
I told you it was a temporary thing.
我说所过,缺货只是暂时的
Consider everything back to normal.
然后一切都会恢复正常
100 total.
总计100
You got the door?
看着门,不要让人进来
Holy shit, that's nice.
卧♥槽♥,真来劲
That's really nice.
真是TM带劲的好货
So, uh,
so you're back.
现在你又重回“甩奶舞台”
I never left.
老娘从未离开
Was just a rumor.
那些都是谣言
There's just one problem.
这有一个问题
Oh, yeah?
And what is that?
啥问题
What's the matter?
咋了
Not who you expected?
不是你的预期吧
Don't you belong in North Texas?
你不是在北德克萨斯吗
You don't belong here.
你不该来这里
Person can get in trouble
in my territory.
没人敢在我的地盘上撒野
I know you're not authorized
to take me out.
我知道你没有得到授权“干掉”我
You're not.
对吧
I mean, even you're smarter than that.
我的意思是,你应该知道后果的
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
What's in the bag?
包里是啥
Just a little something
to help out a friend.
一点让我盆友脱离困境的货
He doesn't want your help.
他不需要你的帮助了
Allen.
艾伦
Yo! Allen.
艾伦
Get your ass out here.
光着屁♥股♥,滚出来
Camila just told me
you don't want my coke.
卡米拉告诉我,你不需要我的货了
I told you, it was just temporary.
我告诉过你,我们的交易只是暂时的
Why you telling Allen
you can get him shit
为什么告诉艾伦,你能给他货
when you know damn well you can't?
你明知道你没货可供
She just delivered.
她刚带了货来
Look at your little birdbrain
看看你多白♥痴♥吧
doing these little birdbrain
calculations.
做这些小笨蛋计算
You see, Eric, there's things you know
你看,鸟人,这儿的事都清楚了
and there's things you don't know,
但也有你不了解的事
and then there's things
这儿就是这儿的事
you don't even know you don't know.
你甚至不知道,你不知道这儿的事
So that's it?
所以就这样?
You got your answer.
你应该心中有数
Go back to North Texas.
回到你地盘上去”撒尿和泥“
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表