剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
(我不知道是谁给你一个皮球让你站在这外面)
because if that pinche
manager wants to call
因为如果那些经理要
the cops on you,
you can't even run.
叫警♥察♥来抓你,你瞎B了
I could stay here
because my brother's
我能站在这里是因为我兄弟
the manager of the motel
是这个旅店的经理
so no one's gonna be
calling the cops.
喔,,,看来没人会叫警♥察♥来
Ah, okay,
好吧
but you're not selling
any drugs, either.
但是你还是不能把货卖♥♥给嗑药的人
So how would you like to move
your drugs the Sinaloa way?
所以你想换个方式卖♥♥货吗?比如锡那罗亚卖♥♥货的方式?
You got a car?
你有车吗?
Isabella is not
available at this time.
伊莎贝拉现在占线中
Please leave a message.
请留言!
伊莎贝拉,快回我电♥话♥,我都给你发了3次信息了
哪个送货傻×在哪?
我要去撒个尿了
Where are you?
你在哪
There was no delivery.
这里没人来交货
The truck... it never arrived.
送货的车现在还没来
Come to the club now.
现在回我们场子里来
Hello, my love.
亲爱的
Are you completely out of
the business now or what?
你现在一心扑在竞选上了吗?放弃生意?
What do you mean?
啥意思
Well, there was a time where
现在这个时间
you used to know before anyone
你以前知道任何人情况
when shipments were late.
当他们送货晚了
I was going to call you,
我正要打电♥话♥给你
but I just found out that the
shipment is going to be late.
但是我刚发现这次的货来晚了
Do you think that's funny?
你觉得好笑吗
I can barely keep up supply
as it is.
就是因为你的货晚了,我几乎不能保持供货了
Oh, come on, you know
I have my hands full.
得了吧,你知道我现在忙的不可开交
This is not news to you,
but a lot of people
这不是说给你听的,但是现在外边
out there would like
to see me fail.
许多人等着我竞选失败好看我笑话!
Oh, is that so?
这就是原因
Unbelievable but true.
是难以置信,但是这是真的!
What's the problem, Epifanio?
出了什么问题,埃皮法尼奥
Federales.
墨西哥联邦部队在搞鬼
What can I say?
我能说什么
They're watching everywhere.
现在他们监视任何人
I couldn't release
the trucks yet.
所以我现在还不能发车供货来
Someone is tipping them off.
有人想搞我们,抓把柄
I don't know who it is,
but I'll find out.
我现在还不知道是谁,但是我会找出来的
And meanwhile?
同时
How can I survive
with no shipment?
没有供货我如何做生意?
I'll find out what's going on.
我只要找出来现在搞鬼的那个人就供货
Okay.
好
Wait.
还有
Did you speak to Isabella?
你和女儿联♥系♥了吗?
Yes, she called me yesterday
from school.
是的,昨晚在学校她给我打了电♥话♥
Said everything is fine.
说一切挺好的
Did you tell her not to call me?
你让她不要和我通话吗?
Are you taking advantage
你在利用我的困境
of my situation with her?
控制她吗?
No, of course not.
没有,哪来的话!
Well, I left her
several messages
我给她发了信息
and she hasn't called me back
in a week.
她就是不回我电♥话♥,已经一个星期了
She doesn't want to talk to me.
她不想和我说话
Well, come on home.
好吧,回家来吧
She'll talk to you.
她就会和你谈的
Admit that you need
me, and come home.
承认吧,你需要我,回家来吧。
I got to go.
我有事要忙了
So?
啥事
Tell our dealers we'll be
告诉我们下家
a little bit late
with their delivery.
我们的货要迟点到,所以他们也就要迟点得到供货。
We're dangerously low.
我们有点危险哦,没多少存货了
I'll get it soon.
货马上就能来
你去主卧室
1楼,大厅左下方
This is it.
就是这里
This is where the fresas
hang out.
这就是人们喜欢闲逛的地方
Rich people.
有钱人们
Man, we'll probably get
arrested for just being here.
好吧,我们在这里卖♥♥货有可能被警♥察♥抓的
A DWL... driving while Latino.
(不知道到咋翻,西班牙+英语俚语)
Okay, give me all your shit.
Come on.
把货给我
快点
Un veinte.
再给我20美元
And don't move.
等我回来!
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I get a cerveza
with lime, please?
可以给我一瓶啤酒外加酸橙配吗?
And not the shitty limes
you cut this morning.
不要不新鲜的酸橙,要今天早晨采摘的(尼玛,这个你能吃出来?)
A fresh one.
Thank you.
一定要新鲜的,谢谢
Can I give you some advice?
我能给你一个“约炮的建议”吗?
You know what girls
like that like?
我知道那些“骚妹”除了“大水枪”还喜欢什么?
What?
什么?
Cocaina.
可♥卡♥因♥,这样才能爽到极点!
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥啦!
Yeah?
在
This is what I want you to do.
对,你到了
On the floor, there's a grate.
地板上有装格栅
Yeah.
对
Give it a tug.
拉一个装格栅起来
Pull the grate out.
然后取出来
Get the device.
拿出我给你的那个装置
Turn it on.
放进去
Put the thing as far in
the grate as you can.
尽量把那个装置放在远离装格栅的地方。
Put the grate back on
然后把装格栅装回去
and go to the living room.
最后去起居室
Okay, I'm leaving now.
I'm getting out of here.
好,搞定,我要现在离开了
No.
不忙离开
Why do I have to be here?
为毛?
In case it doesn't work.
我先看看这玩意儿工作正常与否?
That's why.
这就是原因
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等一下!!
Someone's coming.
Hide.
有人进来了
快藏起来
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
Oh, shit.
糟了
I see you there.
我看见你,在那儿
Come here.
过来
I was just looking
for the bathroom.
我在找厕所
Go.
走吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What are they gonna do to you?
他们要把你咋样
Just... go.
你走就好
What the hell are you doing?
你TM到底想要干啥
Stand up.
站起来
You can't do it.
你不能这样做
Look, they're gonna come back.
好吧,他们马上要回来了
Whatever you were doing here,
get out.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表