剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
反正人早晚都是一死
We all got to die sometime.
要说就说你自己吧 我还有儿子呢
Speak for yourself, man, I go a son.
你死了 你儿子一定会感谢我们 相信我
Your son would thank us. Believe me.
这算是帮了他一个大忙了
Hey, sírvanse por favor.
我想谢谢你们所有人
I'd like to thank you all
谢谢你们的忠诚 还有我们的友谊和你们的辛苦付出
for your loyalty, friendship, your hard work.
致我的家人们
To my family.
- 圣诞节快乐 - 圣诞节快乐
- Feliz Navidad. - Feliz Navidad.
预祝我们明年生意可以
And I'm looking forward to the good things
越来越好
that next year will bring.
她就是你跟我说的那个女孩吧
She's the girl you told me about?
她叫特蕾莎
Mm-hmm, Teresa.
失陪一下
Perdón.
如果你老婆在家
When your wife has to use a cell phone
也还要用手♥机♥打电♥话♥找你
to call you from the room in your own house,
那就说明你房♥子太大了
your house is too big.
好了 好了 你又想干嘛
Yes, yes, what do you want?
马上给我上楼
Come upstairs now.
天呐
Oh, my God.
特雷 看看这个地方 就像一座城♥堡♥
Tere, look at this place. It looks like a castle.
真想住在这里
Ugh. I want to live here.
我觉得我们应该回到派对上去 布兰达
Maybe we should go back to the party, Brenda.
我不喜欢随便窥探别人的隐私
I don't like snooping around.
有钱人就是喜欢
Cabrona, rich people like when people
别人在他们家东摸西看
snoop around in their house.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
看看这些鞋子
Look at these shoes.
光摆在这儿 多可惜啊
Oh, they're just sitting here.
如果是六码的 我就带走
If there's a size six, I'm taking it.
- 好了 - 放心 不会有事的
- Stop it. - Ay, nothing's gonna happen.
- 放松 - 别碰人家的东西
- Relax. - Don't touch anything.
妈的
Shit.
我去尿尿 这总可以了吧
I got to pee. Is that okay?
把我把个风
Keep an eye out.
- 不行 - 必须
- No. - Yes.
这也是我的生意
It is my business too!
我创建了这个帝国
I built this empire, and you're willing
而你现在却想洗手不干
to throw it away and wash your hands of it.
我参选州长的时候 你要陪在我身边
You are going to be by my side on the road to governor,
就像过去25年一直以来那样
like you've done for 25 years.
你也只能这么做
And you're gonna do this.
我不要
I'm not.
将来我会成为锡那罗亚的州长
I'm going to be governor of Sinaloa.
你得帮我坐上这个位子
And you're gonna help me get there.
- 不要 - 我就是要当上州长
- No. - Yes, governor.
这也是我的生意
It's my business too.
没有我就没有这个帝国
I helped build this empire,
而现在你要洗手不干
and now you want to wash your hands of it?
想让我成为州长夫人
You want me to be a governor's wife?
我不能一边打理生意
You can't run the business
同时又去竞选州长
and be in an election.
我们早晚要给自己正名
I'm talking about legitimacy.
人们会说闲话的
People ask questions.
我们的生意还是继续运作
Our business will still run,
只是暂时我们不掌舵而已
but not with you and I at the helm,
至少在短暂的未来不是
at least not for the foreseeable future.
等我当了州长 我们就可以再回归
When I'm in there, we'll resume.
地位越高 权力越大
Bigger, better more power.
多久
How long?
一年 或者两年
One year in office, maybe two.
你真是可笑至极
The irony is insane.
你这是要求我为一些无稽之事
You're asking me to stop doing
而把摒弃自己最拿手的事情
the only thing I became good at out of necessity.
我们会这样 当初还不是因为你
You forced us into this life.
如果不是我 帮你摆脱困境
If it wasn't for me getting us out of that mess,
维持我们的生意
running our business,
你早就已经变回以前那个又脏又穷的农夫了
you'd be back at being the dirt-poor farmer that you were.
你只要一生气 就会口不择言
When you get like this, you say hurtful things.
好吧 忠言逆耳 对不起
Well, if truth hurts, I'm sorry,
但事实就是如此
but that's just the way it is.
我们本来就打算把业务扩展到德克萨斯州
We're planning on expanding to Texas.
- 现在那里就归我了 - 得州吗
- I'll take Texas. - Texas?
- 把得州交给你 - 是的
- You take Texas? - Yes...
离你和你的选举 越远越好
away from you and your election.
而且你还要按照我的需求给我供货
And you're gonna provide me with the product I need.
就当是赡养费吧
Think of it as alimony.
这事没得商量 埃皮法尼奥
It's nonnegotiable, Epifanio.
我已经告诉玛丽亚都需要打包什么了
Maria has instructions to finish packing
剩下的她会再给我寄过去
and send me the rest of my stuff.
你早晚会回来
You'll be back.
你错了
You're wrong.
等我安顿好了我会联♥系♥你
I'll call you when I'm settled.
别来找我
Don't come looking for me.
还有 农夫
And, farmer...
就算飞上枝头 你也当不上凤♥凰♥
you still use the wrong fork.
抱歉
Perdón.
我就是 就是在找洗手间而已
I was just... just looking for the restroom.
没关系 不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
是她的错 我们一起怪她就好
It's her fault. Let's blame her.
我没意见 你呢
I'm good with that. You?
埃皮法尼奥
Epifanio.
- 特蕾莎 - 我知道
- Teresa. - I know.
我从古韦罗那里听到了很多关于你的事
I've heard a lot good things about you from Güero.
很抱歉我们在这种时候相遇
I'm sorry we met under such circumstances.
不过你继续去派队玩吧
But go ahead. Enjoy the party.
我这就下来
I'll be down soon.
谢谢
Gracias.
说出来你都不信
You cannot believe it.
马桶垫是热的 还往上冲水
There's heat. There's wiping.
干坐着它就会自动帮你冲洗
There's washing while you're still on the toilet.
怎么了
What's wrong?
威特很快就在帮派里上位
Güero moved up the ranks of the cartel fast.
我们过的很开心
We were happy.
我知道
I know!
等一下 你见到蝙蝠侠的新情妇了吗
Wait. Did you meet Batman's new morra?
我的天啊 布兰达
Oh, my God, Brenda.
我在早午餐的时候见到她了
I met her at brunch.
真的 她自以为自己有多高雅
Really, she thinks she's so classy.
连吃个玉米饼 都要拿着刀叉装逼
She ate, like, a taco with a knife and fork.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我就是那么想的
That's what I thought!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
布兰达 我等会打给你
Brenda I'll call you right back.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们中埋伏了
We were ambushed.
我们到了汇合的地点
We got to the landing strip,
所有人都死了
and everyone was dead.
那里到处都是联邦调查局的人
There were Federales everywhere.
他们直接朝着我开火
They just opened up and fired on me.
塞斯纳死了
Cessna's gone.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
也不知道最后会怎么样
I don't know where this is gonna end,
但我希望你有所准备
but I want you to be prepared.
好了 你记住
Okay, a ver...
如果这个响了 就说明我已经死了
if this every rings,it's 'cause I'm dead.
你必须逃到一个安全屋
And you got to run to a safe house.
你要准备好钱 必要时刻
You're gonna have money and you're gonna have
就算卖♥♥身也在所不惜 明白了吗
blow to trade if needed, okay?
这儿还有给你的护照
And you got a passport there too.
记住了吗 听着
All right? Okay.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表