剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
《南方女王》 前情提要
Previously on "Queen of the South"...
- 喂 - 你不认识我 特雷莎
- Sí? - You don't know me, Teresa.
古韦罗死了
Guero's dead.
你就带上这个笔记本
You take this notebook,
带着它去找唐·埃皮法尼奥
and you take it to Don Epifanio
用它来换命 明白了吗
and you trade it for your life, all right?
我们得离开这儿
We have to go.
好了 安全屋就在巴里奥
Okay, the safe house in el Bario...
什么安全屋
What safe house?
他们无处不在 特雷 无处不在
They're everywhere, Tere, everywhere.
将来我会成为锡那罗亚的州长
I'm going to be governor of Sinaloa,
你得帮我坐上这个位子
and you're gonna help me get there.
- 不 - 你必须同意
- No. - Yes.
你早晚会回来
You'll be back.
你错了
You're wrong.
立刻从房♥子里出来
Get out of the house now.
你读过这里面的内容吗
Have you read what's in here?
没有 我只是按照古韦罗的要求把这个带给你
No. I just brought it to you like Guero told me to.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
停车
Stop the car.
你觉得你跑到哪里去 我会找不到你呢
Where could you possibly go that I won't find you?
德克萨斯州的达拉斯
Dallas, Texas.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
醒醒
Hey!
我要见卡米拉
I need to see Camila.
操♥你♥妈♥ 臭婊♥子♥
Damn you, bitch!
别他妈碰老娘的东西
Don't mess up my shit.
我只说了 “欢迎来美国”
I said, "Welcome to America."
但却从没说过会一切顺遂
I never said it was going to be easy.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Gracias.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
谢谢
Gracias.
没关系的
It's okay.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我叫艾芙琳
My name's Aveline.
特雷莎
Teresa.
你是妓♥女♥ 还是运毒的
Are you a pro or mule?
都不是
Neither.
你知道自己在哪儿吗
Do you even know where you are?
达拉斯
Dallas.
想听听我的建议吗
My advice to you?
刚才打你的那个人
The guy that just gave you that...
那个混♥蛋♥
that asshole...
他是这里最和善的人
he's the nicest guy in here.
你只要跟我混就行了 我会帮助你
You just stick close to me, and I'll help you out.
我帮了很多姑娘
I help a lot of girls.
你懂的
You know...
如果你跟我 就会明白了
if you follow me, you'll see.
在你明白之前
And before you know it,
你也要为我考虑
you're gonna be in my position.
我现在是运毒的
I'm a mule now, so...
我能得到一些其他姑娘得不到的东西
I get some things the other girls don't get.
更好的食物 你懂的 更高的收入
Better food, you know, better money.
当然 有时候我也得做些身不由己的事情
And sure, I got to do some things for them sometimes,
可是
but...
在这儿保持低调是件好事
it's good to stay quiet around here.
就像老鼠一样
Like a mouse.
你有孩子吗
You got any kids?
没有
No.
我有个孩子在埃尔帕索 总有一天我要回去找他
I have a kid in El Paso I'm gonna get back to.
一切都会没事的
This is gonna be fine.
跟我混 你就会变得像我一样 好吗
Follow me, you'll turn out just like me, okay?
我现在得去一趟机场
I got to go on a run to the airport now.
下午我就会回来 照顾你了
I'm gonna come back and take care of you this afternoon.
你确定不饿吗
You sure you're not hungry?
我不饿
Yeah, I'm sure.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
你是不是
Are you...
来人呐 来人呐
Hey. Hey!
她出事了
There's something wrong with her!
真烦 她死了
Aw, she's dead. Agh!
又破了 毒品又漏出来了
Burst... they burst again!
把她扶起来 快 快 快
Get her up. Come on, come on, come on,
过来这边 快点
come on, go!
快点 过来 过来
Go, go, go!
快 快 一会儿毒品就溶解了
Quick, quick, come on, before they dissolve!
把刀给我
Knife. Come on.
宝贝 别这样 好东西可不能独吞
Hey, baby, give me something. Give me something.
太棒了 你真乖
Yes. Yes.
站住 不许跑
Whoa! Hey! Hey!
别跑
Hey!
22袋
22.
23袋
23.
特雷莎 还是我
Teresita, it's me again.
我都给你打了15个电♥话♥了 求你快回我电♥话♥
I've called you like 15 times. Please call me back.
你还活着吗
Are you alive?
你可千万不能死 我现在完全不知道该怎么办了
You have to be, because I don't know what to do.
满大街埃皮法尼奥的手下
Epifanio's men are everywhere.
- 妈妈 我饿了 - 好吧 亲爱的 别着急
- Mama, I'm hungry. - Okay, mijo, okay.
我们这就去外婆的商店
We're gonna go to abuelita's store,
我们可以洗澡换衣服 一切都会没事的
we're gonna get cleaned up, and it's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
- 我都快饿死了 - 好了 别说了
- I'm hungry right now. - Okay. Stop it.
托尼 别说了
Tony, stop it!
你♥爸♥爸第一次越狱的时候
Your father went six days without eating
整整六天没吃饭
the first time he escaped from jail.
他跳窗逃跑 所有人都在找他
He jumped out a window. Everyone was looking for him.
整整六天
Six days...
所以你要像你♥爸♥爸一样 拿出男人该有的样子 好吗
So you be a man like your father, okay?
我爱你 会没事的
I love you. It's okay.
来吧
Come on.
外婆的店里也是他们的人
They're at Grandma's store too.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
- 快上车 - 奥斯卡
- Get into my truck. - Oscar!
快上车 布兰达
Get in now, Brenda!
他们没看到你
They didn't see you.
你怎么知道他们在抓我的
How did you know they were looking for me?
你姐姐家里来了两个人
There's two more up the street at your sister's house
问东问西
asking questions.
你都干了什么 奇诺去哪儿了
What did you do? Where's Chino?
谢谢你
Gracias.
奥斯卡
Oscar,
我为我们过去老抢你的东西 向你道歉
I'm sorry about all those times we robbed you.
没关系的 布兰达
It's all right, Brenda.
我们还嘲笑你 还往你身上扔大便
We made fun of you, we threw shit at you,
可现在
and now look.
却是你来搭救我们的性命
Now, look, you're saving our lives.
- 布兰达 你当时才11岁 - 我不管
- Brenda, you were 11. - I don't care.
我们实在不应该 把你的车点着
We should've never lit your truck on fire.
- 是你们干的吗 - 你看 托尼
- That was you? - You see, Tony,
你永远不会知道你惹了什么人
you never know who you're messing with.
他们可能就是拯救你的天使
They could be an angel. They could save your life.
哪怕他是个像奥斯卡一样的送货员
Even if it's just a pinche deliveryman like Oscar.
谢谢你
Gracias.
欢迎
Welcome.
接着吃吧
Continue eating.
鲁宾
Rubin.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表